Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul - It's Time For Us To Resist!

Rand Paul - It's Time For Us To Resist!

Spread this far and wide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyDC_I3oGJg

———

[Mod Edit: New link]

https://rumble.com/vkx73i-defiant-ra...all-of-us.html
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-10-2021 at 09:43 AM. Reason: New link.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Finally, someone making sense! I wonder if he'll be accused of "inciting violence" once the false flag gets underway?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Yikes. I don't Twitter, but went over to his page to read some comments. I won't be doing that again!!

There are some completely brainwashed people out there - and they seem to love Twitter.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yikes. I don't Twitter, but went over to his page to read some comments. I won't be doing that again!!

There are some completely brainwashed people out there - and they seem to love Twitter.
    lol Twitter is a leftist cesspool. basically by design
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I stand with Rand!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I've never visited tweeter, probably never will.

Sorry if I pointed you there.

Rand Paul 2024

With DJT as VP
    - Kim Kardashian

Bump. Keep spreading.

Aaaannnd - it's gone.

Looks like too much truth for Youtube.

Aaaannnd - it's gone.

The ministry of truth got to it
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Something extremely Orwellian about:
    Prominent US Senator Says "It's Time To Resist" (this video is unavailable).

Something extremely Orwellian about:
    Prominent US Senator Says "It's Time To Resist" (this video is unavailable).
    lol add it to the list
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Found footage of enforcers at Biden's ministry of truth:

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

They can hide the truth all they want, but the TRUTH will always surface. You would be amazed how many people, I have talked to, feel the same way as Rand.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They can hide the truth all they want, but the TRUTH will always surface. You would be amazed how many people, I have talked to, feel the same way as Rand.
    I would NOT be amazed. I am amazed at how well opposition voices are being suppressed, though. They're just removed and ignored. Regardless of the size of the audience who agree with them. We are in a period where you have to seek out the truth but the lies are scattered everywhere.

@Brian4Liberty, thanks for updating to the Rumble link in the OP, but I think it's instructive to keep the "video removed" YouTube link as well.

Scratch that - I see it's still there as a link.

Thanks,

I would NOT be amazed. I am amazed at how well opposition voices are being suppressed, though. They're just removed and ignored. Regardless of the size of the audience who agree with them. We are in a period where you have to seek out the truth but the lies are scattered everywhere.
    The big tech censorship apparatus has become a very well oiled machine. But I don't think it's even that. I think it's mostly that the Leftist population of this country (45-50%) have become quite literally a hive-mind, who have been trained to instinctually reject, suppress, and undermine any idea that goes against the Hive.

From a human psychology perspective, what is occurring today really is quite an interesting phenomenon and worthy of scientific study.
    - Kim Kardashian

Aaaannnd - it's gone.

Apparently, they didn't just remove the video:

https://twitter.com/isabellarileyus/...37307867770888
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Apparently, they didn't just remove the video:

https://twitter.com/isabellarileyus/...37307867770888
    Lol. Kinda surprised they didn't just outright ban him permanently
    - Kim Kardashian

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...46905228013568

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Lol. Kinda surprised they didn't just outright ban him permanently
    I wish they had.

"Our nation's ideological self-segregation is proceeding nicely." -- Michael Malice

But the bastards don't have the balls for anything but half-measures.

(And I guess that's a good sign in its own way, too ...)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Exclamation Rand Paul - It is time to Resist!

Shameless cross post, but this needs to be seen everywhere.

h/t to @CaptUSA

Spread this far and wide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyDC_I3oGJg

———

[Mod Edit: New link]

https://rumble.com/vkx73i-defiant-ra...all-of-us.html
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I want to post the text on fedbook and elsewhere. I did a cursory search, but did not find it. Anyone have the text of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

It's also time to starting get RPF forums enthusiastic again. Rand is getting more aggressive and will probably make a run in 2024.

I wasn't here from the beginning, but there was still a lot of excitement on RPF in 2012. It's time to get rockin' & rollin' again. It's time to infuse this site with the excitement that has waned.

Rand Paul 2024

Rand Paul 2024!

RAND PAUL 2024!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I want to post the text on fedbook and elsewhere. I did a cursory search, but did not find it. Anyone have the text of this?
    Sen. Rand Paul: Mask mandates and lockdowns from petty tyrants? No, not again. Choose freedom
    Resist. They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mask...-sen-rand-paul

By Sen. Rand Paul

Resist.

They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should.

We don’t have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol.

President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work.

No more.

Local bureaucrats and union bosses — we will not allow you to do more harm to our children again this year. Children are not at any more risk from COVID than they are for the seasonal flu. Every adult who works in schools has either had the vaccine or had their chance to. There is no reason for mask mandates, part time schools, or any lockdown measures.

Children are falling behind in school, and are being harmed physically and psychologically by the tactics you have used to keep them from the classroom last year. We won’t allow it again.

If a school system attempts to keep the children from full-time, in-person school, I will hold up every bill with two amendments. One to defund them, and another to allow parents the choice of where the money goes for their child’s education.

Do I sound fed up to you? That’s because I am.

I’m not a career politician. I’ve practiced medicine for 33 years. I graduated from Duke Medical School, worked in emergency rooms, studied immunology and virology, and ultimately chose to become a surgeon.

I have been telling everyone for a year now that Dr. Anthony Fauci and other public health officials were NOT following science, and I’ve been proven right time and time again.

But I’m not the only one who is fed up. I can’t go anywhere these days — from work, to events, to airports and Ubers, restaurants and stores, without people coming up to me thanking me for standing up for them.

For standing up for actual science. For standing up for freedom. For standing against mandates, lockdowns, and bureaucratic power grabs.

I think the tide has turned, and more and more people are willing to stand up. I see stories from across the country of parents standing up to teacher unions and school boards.

I see members of Congress refusing to comply with Petty Tyrant Pelosi.

We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children?

Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not.

Not this time.

I choose freedom.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast