Thread: Lost My Baby Girl Dog

Lost My Baby Girl Dog

My sweet Carmel Joline (Carmie) died last night right after she had her dinner. She just laid down and died without any warning. She is a fawn Doberman who lived to the ripe old age of 16 years. I thought I was about to lose her a couple of times once when I put a topical flea killer on her and last month when she went outside and ate something that made her belly swell up. I worked on her a lot and she got pretty perkie and seemed to feel pretty good again.

She was having a good day harassing my male dog "Bubba", she was also very affectionate more so than what was normal for her and going in and out a little more than usual. I am sure she was telling me goodbye and that she loved me. I had cut back on many of the supplements I was giving to her for the past couple of months. She was however starting to, fall down a lot she fell off the couch 4 times while sleeping in the last week before she passed.

I feel kind of bad about cutting back on some of the things I was doing for her and I am of course not sure if it would have extended her life if I hadn't. But the loss is real and it hurts. Bubba is real down too.

I dug her grave this morning Bubba helped me dig her grave, walked beside me while I moved her body to the site and, stood right beside me while I gave and prayer of thanks to God for giving her to me and asked that she RIP. The amazing part is that I saw the rainbow bridge and her on it looking back at me at the same time I saw it Bubba gave out a mournful, long and, low howl I think he saw her too. Love you Carmie Jo....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry for your loss.

RIP Carmie .

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    it really made me smile...

Thanks for that one @acptulsa

Sorry about losing your dog. I hope other things happen that will make you happy ! Best wishes .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Sorry about losing your dog. I hope other things happen that will make you happy ! Best wishes .
    Thanks @oyarde I wanted to rep you but I have already rep'ed you too many times I guess...

My condolences.

RIP doggie.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sorry for your loss.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I had cut back on many of the supplements I was giving to her for the past couple of months.

We did that with our dog. That's always a tough one. You want them to be alive, but you don't want to prolong the agony.

Sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

There’s nothing worse than losing a furry friend! ❤️