Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Nunes memo released

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Perhaps Nunes wasn't the only person threatened by the deep state...

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Now we know they knew the dossier wasn’t authentic and reliable.
    They knew it came from Democratic money.
    They knew it was likely fabricated.
    And they knew they couldn’t get a FISA warrant without it…
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-04-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    [/CENTER]
    This was just a joke. Don't be so uptight.

Jan2017

Gregg Jarrett: Criminal Acts by Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosenstein, etc. Could Get 10 Years in Prison #FISAmemo (VIDEO)

Enjoy the quote at 0:53 to 1:07
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-04-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Jan2017

"Look at the timeline here"

"James Comey and FBI attempted to get a FISA warrant in the summer of 2016. They were not successful."

"They added to their request in October with the Steele dossier"

"Look at the timeline here" "James Comey has a big legal problem here"

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-04-2018 at 08:46 PM.

If your implication is correct he needs to be replaced.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Why are they offering the mob proof of their guilt?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Why are they offering the mob proof of their guilt?
    They ... don't ... know ... yet ...

Jan2017

FISA Court rejections are very rare, but they do happen less than 1% of the time.

YUUGE, if true, that an insurance policy (a FISA warrant application) designed by PP Strozk,
    Lisa Page and the Ohr family household was at first rejected as meritless without the fabricated dossier evidence
    to the FISA Court in July 2016,
    then followed by the Steele dossier production and effectively rammed down the FISA Court's throats seven weeks later,
    and then subsequently renewed - to forcibly put down the new Government of the United States a day before the inauguration,
    we have a cabal to be presented to a grand jury for indictment.

from about 0:23 mark on ...
    "dangerous precedent that's been established by the FBI.
    James Comey and the FBI attempted to get a FISA warrant in the summer of 2016. They were not successful.
    They then moved in October by adding to their request the Steele dossier. Then they get a FISA warrant.
    Then it was renewed a day before the inauguration and then renewed subsequently again."
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-05-2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: clarification

Jan2017

In May 2016 FISA Court appointees Justices Contreras (DC Circuit) and Conway (Florida/11th Federal Circuit)
    arrived on the scene as candidates for Comey dirty deeds.
    Meet FISA court judge Rudolph Contreras.
    http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/02...om-flynn-case/

Last edited by Jan2017; 02-05-2018 at 07:52 AM.

FISA Court rejections are very rare, but they do happen less than 1% of the time.

YUUGE, if true, that the insurance policy designed by PP Strozk, page and the Ohr family household was at first rejected
    as meritless without the fabricated evidence to the FISA Court in July 2016,
    followed by the Steele dossier production and effectively rammed down the Court's throats seven weeks later,
    and to be subsequently renewed to forcibly put down the new Government of the United States a day before the inauguration,
    we have a cabal to be presented to a grand jury for indictment.

from about 0:23 mark on ...
    That would be interesting. Was it a different Judge when it was allowed?

Edit: Should have read the link. They went Judge shopping to find a Judge friendly to their cause...

Meet FISA court judge Rudolph Contreras. He is one the judge that granted the FISA warrant in 2016 based on the phony dossier and media circular reporting. That same requested warrant was previously rejected by another FISA court judge.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-05-2018 at 11:56 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The coverup is worse than the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The coverup is worse than the crime.
    NO
    It is complicit crime.
    It is ongoing crime.
    and criminals are investigating themselves.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Pretzel excuses for Trump and his appointees...
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Pretzel excuses for Trump and his appointees...
    Are you playing hard to please, again?

Hat tip to @CaptUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hat tip to @CaptUSA

Not to take ANYTHING away from Ron Paul, but anyone with two functioning brain cells could have predicted that FISA could and would be abused. It was pretty much a gimme right from the start.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

If your implication is correct he needs to be replaced.
    Probably. Though relatively honest, Jeff Sessions and Trey Gowdy both have past careers that almost requires them to defend the system, trust other members of the "club" and disbelieve accusations of wrong doing, even as the evidence grows.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Here, my fellow fallen-man, I know this hasn't worked out in the past or the present, but this time use this unaccountable power accountably.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Not to take ANYTHING away from Ron Paul, but anyone with two functioning brain cells could have predicted that FISA could and would be abused. It was pretty much a gimme right from the start.
    Nice spin. You forget how everybody not opposed to thinking was relegated to the 'conspiracy nut' bin.

Steele wrote another anti-Trump memo; was fed info by Clinton-connected contact, Obama State Department

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dossier-author-steele-wrote-another-anti-trump-memo-was-fed-info-by-clinton-connected-contact-obama-state-department/article/2648099

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What did we tell you would happen, over 15 years ago now, when this massive new increase in state surveillance power was born??!!

We TOLD you that the surveillance state would turn inward, would create political prisoners, would shred privacy, liberty and the bill of rights and would be used to undermine and corrupt and sway the political process!!!
    I heard Nunes talking to Rush Limbaugh today. At one point he said he initially supported the secret FISA court but "never imagined it would ever be used in this manner."

Duh.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Here, my fellow fallen-man, I know this hasn't worked out in the past or the present, but this time use this unaccountable power accountably.
    It is pretty obvious we need a better cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I heard Nunes talking to Rush Limbaugh today. At one point he said he initially supported the secret FISA court but "never imagined it would ever be used in this manner."

Duh.
    I can see how Nunes would be damned either way, but it would have been nice if he had released his memo BEFORE the recent FISA vote.

I can see how Nunes would be damned either way, but it would have been nice if he had released his memo BEFORE the recent FISA vote.
    I may be wrong but I was under the impression that he supported the initial creation of FISA.

This is much better than the Bret Baier interview (he's kind of a prick)

Multiple Choice:

Before coming to Congress, Devin Nunes was:
    a) an attorney
    b) a banker
    c) a schizophrenic cross dresser
    d) a dairy farmer

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......moo.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-05-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I may be wrong but I was under the impression that he supported the initial creation of FISA.
    I believe he supported the new version and opposed the minor reforms. He is definitely invested in the FISA system.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    This is much better than the Bret Baier interview (he's kind of a prick)
    Bret Baier is a neocon, so that usually explains his prejudices.

Carter Page says Nunes memo vindicates him and that defamation legal battle 'just beginning'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carter-page-says-nunes-memo-172900870.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The New York Times is asking the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to unseal secret documents related to the wiretapping of Carter Page, the onetime Trump campaign adviser at the center of a disputed memo written by Republican staffers on the House Intelligence Committee.The motion is unusual. No such wiretapping application materials apparently have become public since Congress first enacted the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act in 1978. That law regulates electronic spying on domestic soil — the interception of phone calls and emails — undertaken in the name of monitoring suspected spies and terrorists, as opposed to wiretapping for investigating ordinary criminal suspects.
    Normally, even the existence of such material is a closely guarded secret. While applications for criminal wiretaps often eventually become public, the government has refused to disclose the contents of applications for intelligence wiretaps — even to defendants who are later prosecuted on the basis of information derived from them.
    But President Trump lowered the shield of secrecy surrounding such materials on Friday by declassifying the Republican memo about Mr. Page, after finding that the public interest in disclosing its contents outweighed any need to protect the information. Because Mr. Trump did so, the Times argues, there is no longer a justification “for the Page warrant orders and application materials to be withheld in their entirety,” and “disclosure would serve the public interest.”

More at: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/u...?smid=tw-share

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast