Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Bizarre Behavior

Hillary's Bizarre Behavior

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like one of the puppet strings connecting her to the Establishment broke. Don't worry. They fixed it quickly enough.

Looks like the reporter needed holy water, a young priest, and an old priest. That's some scary $#@!. Look at her smile and her eyes in the slow motion. Good God.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    That is truly disturbing. Is it molting time or something for her?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Here is the un-edited version:

There is something really wrong here. Tourette syndrome?

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I mean a woman of her age flipping her head around like that on purpose? I don't think so. I was thinking a seizure with all those brain tumor rumors last year but then her terrifying grin.... don't like, don't like, don't like.

she's clearly trying to make a funny about those two female reporter simultaneously jumping in with questions before Hillary finishes her sentence.

And all involved parties are chuckling.

Non-story.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Long Island's Tourette Association: Founding Youth Ambassador Jennifer Zwilling with Hillary Clinton, Steven Argenzio with Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy, Shoshana Rabinowitz & Tyler Bloch with Congressman Steve Isreal, LI-TSA Youth Ambassadors
    http://www.li-tsa.org/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    she's clearly trying to make a funny about those two female reporter simultaneously jumping in with questions before Hillary finishes her sentence.

And all involved parties are chuckling.

Non-story.
    No way. That was involuntary. She then followed it up with a purposeful copy and tried to play it off as if she was being silly... and then threw out some nonsense statement about her drink as if that had something to do with it.

That was an involuntary tic.

What is Tourette Syndrome?
    What are the symptoms?
    TS is characterised by rapid, repetitive and involuntary muscle movements and vocalisations called “tics”, and often involves behavioural difficulties. The term “involuntary”, used to describe tics, is a source of confusion since it is known that most people with TS do have some control over their symptoms. What is often not recognised is that the control which can be exerted, from seconds to hours at a time, only delays more severe outbursts of symptoms.
    Tics are experienced as a build up of tension, are irresistible and eventually must be performed. Typically tics increase as a result of tension or stress and decrease with relaxation or concentration on an absorbing task. TS symptoms have long been misconstrued as a sign of behavioural abnormality or “nervous habits”, which they are not.
    http://www.tourette.org.au/about-tsa...ette-syndrome/
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Look at the reporters face. They're clearly scared and move away from her startled. They only relax when she begins to play it off. I dunno.

Tourette tics are not sudden random seizures. They are fairly consistent tics, a symptom which overlaps with other neurological disorders. The reason that Tourette symptoms wind up being dismissed as "nervous habits" is because they are repeated and fairly predictable. Think of them along the lines of OCD behaviors, or similar repeated motions. The more stressed, the more marked the issues become. Like I said, though, you don't have to have TS for that to happen. I have a few tics and habits that overlap.

She has had several seizure-like episodes over time, and has a history of falls. There's evidence of rapid vision changes, headaches, and so on. This is part of the folly of having most of our candidates be of a certain age range; there are a number of potential culprits, most of them age-related.

As to the idea of her making that particular gesture as a joke, it's possible... just not probable given the entire picture her behavior and health seem to have painted over the past several years.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Tourette tics are not sudden random seizures. They are fairly consistent tics, a symptom which overlaps with other neurological disorders. The reason that Tourette symptoms wind up being dismissed as "nervous habits" is because they are repeated and fairly predictable. Think of them along the lines of OCD behaviors, or similar repeated motions. The more stressed, the more marked the issues become. Like I said, though, you don't have to have TS for that to happen. I have a few tics and habits that overlap.

She has had several seizure-like episodes over time, and has a history of falls. There's evidence of rapid vision changes, headaches, and so on. This is part of the folly of having most of our candidates be of a certain age range; there are a number of potential culprits, most of them age-related.

As to the idea of her making that particular gesture as a joke, it's possible... just not probable given the entire picture her behavior and health seem to have painted over the past several years.
    I have to agree. Seems more like a little seizure than a tic and her history supports that. Or like I said... she's the devil.

She is on live now introducing Kaine yelling "we do not need a man to lead us". She looks and sounds bat $#@! crazy.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    No way. That was involuntary. She then followed it up with a purposeful copy and tried to play it off as if she was being silly... and then threw out some nonsense statement about her drink as if that had something to do with it.

That was an involuntary tic.
    That was pretty much my take on it when I saw the video yesterday.

I wouldn't call it a tic, however. That was a momentary short circuit.

She suffered brain damage from a fall a while ago and has been having problems ever since.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/02/physician...sion-syndrome/

Have you heard the alcoholic theory?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have personally witnessed every seizure that has ever occurred during my lifetime, and no one comes out of a seizure chuckling with a smile on their face.

It looks goofy, but this is a non-story.

She may have over-done it because of all the talk about her concussion and health.... that would be understandable (that she is stressed and over-played the attempt to be funny).
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 07-23-2016 at 11:38 AM.

She is beginning her molting.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I have personally witnessed every seizure that has ever occurred during my lifetime, and no one comes out of a seizure chuckling with a smile on their face.

She may have over-done it because of all the talk about her concussion and health.... that would be understandable (that she is stressed and over-did it).
    Um, are you serious? There are entire classes of seizures characterized as seeming to be laughter or ending with smiling or smirking. Lord I hope you're not ACTUALLY in the medical field.

I do agree it's a non-story in and of itself, and the slow-motion and looping of the video are stupid.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

wow, I really despise the woman but this is latching on to some really weak non-event.

Kind of depends upon how you edit it. Reminds me of the recent Jay Leno show where they rolled the car.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Right, now do we check if she floats ? Or have we been born a couple centuries too late for that ? /s
    "I am a bird"

A Presidential candidate with rumors of brain damage isn't going to go out in public and intentionally start flopping her head around.

But more than that is her facial expression during the event. It's not reflecting humor. It shows distress.

Afterwards, she tries to play it off by smiling and weaving her head around a little, and deflects attention to her drink.

I'm going to call it a small seizure. And it's probably one of the reasons that she hasn't been particularly visible during the primary.

I'm guessing we'll see more eventually.

She may have over-done it because of all the talk about her concussion and health.... that would be understandable (that she is stressed and over-played the attempt to be funny).
    I predicted you'd come to her defense.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Right, now do we check if she floats ? Or have we been born a couple centuries too late for that ? /s
    If she floats she's a witch, burn her.

I don't know what to make of this, but I suspect there are more health issues than anyone lets on. If Trump gets defeated, I think there's a reasonable possibility we will see President Kaine if her health deteriorates further.

Holy Moly! That was weird. I can't wait to hear what Truthstream Media has to say about this.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I predicted you'd come to her defense.
    I remember you making that prediction.

Yup its a mini seizure. Its a bad sign of someone's health.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast