Thread: Rand PAC

Rand PAC

So, I received this email from Rand's PAC. Thought I'd pass it on to share who he is supporting per this letter. I'm not familiar with most if not all of these candidates but I will research. I have heard of John Dennis since I believe he ran against Gavin here in California.

Anyway, wanted to share this cause maybe there are candidates listed that may be in your state that you too might support or not.

Rand Paul <rand@randpac.com>

Mon, Mar 2 at 7:01 PM

I’ve got some exciting news for you. We are now up to nearly a dozen races that I’ve endorsed.
    RandPac is helping each of those races, and many of them have primaries coming up THIS MONTH
    Will you help me help out liberty candidates today?
    I’ve often said the Republican Party is an empty vessel unless we fill it with our values.
    The way we do that is by supporting liberty candidates across the country in their primary races.
    You see, we are never going to change the way things are done up here without more help.
    I’ve previously endorse great candidates like Nick Freitas, Nancy Mace, Eric Brakey and Cynthia Lummis In their 2020 races
    Now I’m endorsing candies like Tim Donnelly and John Dennis in California, Kathaleen Wall in Texas and Jessica Taylor in Alabama for Congress.
    Will you help them by helping RandPac today?

Support RANDPAC

RandPac gives direct support to candidates. We can give up to $10,000 per year for each candidate, so my goal for this week if $40,000 for liberty candidates
    The good news is you don’t have to be able to give that much to help.
    Instead, I’ll need each and every person here to kelp me a little bit. $10, $25, $50 or event $100 will help greatly.
    These candidates and our liberty battles need your help today.
    Please help RandPac send me some reinforcements this year!
    In Liberty,
    Rand Paul

Support RANDPAC

Paid for by RANDPAC
    not authorized by any candidate or candidates committee
    No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe.
    RANDPAC PO Box 72598 Newport, Kentucky 41072

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He forgot me....but all good!