Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QAnon is Tearing Families Apart

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nobody who trusts WaPo has any credibility in describing anything.
    Do you recall Molyneux's "defooing"?

Was that fake news, dannno, or just news?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Do you recall Molyneux's "defooing"?

Was that fake news, dannno, or just news?
    Heard the same stuff on Love Line, it was a popular radio show. If a child was being sexually or physically abused, they were encouraged to remove themselves from the situation. Seems reasonable. I don't remember there being a big hub bub.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heard the same stuff on Love Line, it was a popular radio show. If a child was being sexually or physically abused, they were encouraged to remove themselves from the situation. Seems reasonable. I don't remember there being a big hub bub.
    No hub bub, no suicides? I'd suggest you check out FDR liberated.

Consider "defooing" yourself from Molyneux, who is a conman.

Does the term "defoo" ring any bells?
    He's the exception and he drifted away from that as he shifted right to a more paleo position.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

His definition of "abuse" was strangely expansive, to say the least.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    He's the exception and he drifted away from that as he shifted right to a more paleo position.
    That's one interpretation.

Another is that he's a conman who will say anything to anyone to sell advertisements.

...just what you want in a politician.

FWIW Know 2 folks who are very deep into following Q & both have lost touch with reality & in unhealthy state

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    FWIW Know 2 folks who are very deep into following Q & both have lost touch with reality & in unhealthy state
    According to you.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Q has all the right enemies, including R3v.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Point taken. Q says there will be disinfo. He asks you to think for yourself and do some discerning. Blind obedience isn't part of the campaign.

The divide and conquer strategy implemented by the top down.

How can you think that post I quoted is mush? So concise.
    Back in the day sensible theories, like the proven idea that thermite actually can bring down a skyscraper, were shunted off to hot topics. Now bat guano crazy conspiracy theories on front page cause...Trump? Trump did adopt what I would call the unifying thesis of 9/11 truth which is that the dubya administration could have stopped 9/11...they had the intel...and for whatever reason they didn't. Cool. What is the unifying thesis of QAnon? That there are pedophile rings in places of power like Washington DC? Okay. That seems proven. Just look at Jeffery Epstein. That Trump is some anti child sex abuse crusader? That's bat guano crazy considering Trump bought the Miss Teen USA pageant then bragged about going in the dressing rooms when these teenage girls were changing and when you consider that Trump knew, or had good reason to know, Epstein was a pedophile long BEFORE kicking Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago. That doesn't mean Trump's a pedo. (Though the Miss Teen USA pageant does represent some kind of sexual abuse of minors). It does mean Trump ain't on a crusade. Why does that matter? Because it causes people to put more faith in Trump than they should. I get it. Biden is arguably worse. But a saint Trump ain't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Comparing a child who is being sexually abused with an adult who has family members who happen to disagree with him or her is more than a bit of a stretch.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    According to you.
    Yep, just giving my experience.

I think anybody counting numbers in tweets & looking for endless riddles.. & hidden meanings (for years!) is wasting their time & probably being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Point taken. Q says there will be disinfo. He asks you to think for yourself and do some discerning. Blind obedience isn't part of the campaign.
    No, that's not true.

Q said that there had already been disinfo once his first predictions turned out to be false.

That's very different from starting off saying that some of his posts are true and some of his posts are not.

Like any other supposed prophet or psychic, he needs some way to keep the gullible along for the ride even after it's become increasingly obvious that he's bogus.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

According to you.
    Swordsmyth makes 3 people vita3 knows who have lost touch with reality. Unsure about healthy state.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

No hub bub, no suicides? I'd suggest you check out FDR liberated.

Consider "defooing" yourself from Molyneux, who is a conman.
    Uh, no, I said I don't remember there being a big hub bub about Love Line, doing the same thing.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Comparing a child who is being sexually abused with an adult who has family members who happen to disagree with him or her is more than a bit of a stretch.
    The fact that the disinfo agents here are bringing him up on a completely unrelated thread, and are addicted to attacking him tells me all I need to know.

This sounds like a set up piece for the planned banning of QAnon content on social media, which has already been announced. "See how damaging it is to our precious family units?" As if everything else that's destroyed the family unit fabric hasn't been perpetrated intentionally for decades with the help of WaPo.

Having said that, while QAnon is a psyop that successfully kept conservatives sitting on ass while sovereignty was sold off (USMCA) and budding "conspiracy theorists", who knew something wasn't right, chasing fake leads that went nowhere, there's nothing whatsoever wrong with storing food and water. There is a Depression forming, in case people haven't yet noticed the severe reduction in monetary circulation underway and the associated withdraw of currency from Main St. The Great Depression was brought on by the removal of ~33% of circulating currency. In that regard, if some people are prepping for a rough patch, even if prompted by the fake QAnon stuff, that is a good thing.

------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by from article
    “You guys have definitely been a lifeline, reminding me that sanity does still exist in this world. Thank you guys, very much.”
    As he then straps on his covid mask before getting into his car by himself to drive to the grocery store, where he is face scanned by a camera and told he can't pay with cash and that for his safety he has to stand 6 feet away from everyone else. He complies. He pays with an interest bearing credit card for a balance that the bank created out of thin air, drives back home and watches the face on the television tell him about how everyone around him is sick so he must allow an unknown substance to be injected into his body, while he eats his dinner made of lab chemicals and washes it down with a glass of fluoride filled tap water.

Yes, sanity. You gots it.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-13-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

How is it that none of you know what Q is about?

It's the same people basically as US. In the 1950s and 60s, it was the John Birch Society.

It's the outsider GOP, Goldwater, Reagan, Moral Majority, Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Tea Party.

They're against the Billionaires + Communists team. There's more talk about Pedos than there was 50 years ago.

This is just the new thing. The same people don't like the same things. The Rothschilds are still around doing their things. They've got new helpers, and the same people or their grandchildren still don't like it.

You can take a look at an old Ron Paul speech like 2007 Philly and much of what he was saying in that speech is something that the Anons who started following Q in October 2017 would entirely agree with.

You don't think that there is a higher than average % of people who follow conspiracy theories and are preppers among us than among the average people?

Pretty much the same stuff, Q in 2020, Ron Paul and Ron Paul Forums in 2007. What was interesting about RPF back then is that we actually did stuff. We weren't all anonymous by design, we put together a newspaper ad in the WSJ and blimps. Over there, nobody knows who or what Q is, and nobody there knows who anybody else is, and there's no method of communication outside of the public board, and anybody who suggests that money could be pooled (like we did so well) is called a Paytriot, and there has been nothing like that.

There is a lot of activity there, but mostly it's a news source, not really all that different than here, except it's bigger.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Yep, just giving my experience.

I think anybody counting numbers in tweets & looking for endless riddles.. & hidden meanings (for years!) is wasting their time & probably being trolled.
    There are a lot of people who ignore that numbers stuff, that deltas stuff, the hidden meaning stuff.

But conspiracy theorists seem to like the numerologist stuff.

People are wasting their time here the same way people are wasting their time on qresearch.

Facebook and Twitter are censoring the hell out of Q anon right now. And people have been bailing from Facebook and Twitter for years because of the censorship whether its Q related or not.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    How is it that none of you know what Q is about?

It's the same people basically as US. In the 1950s and 60s, it was the John Birch Society.

It's the outsider GOP, Goldwater, Reagan, Moral Majority, Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Tea Party.

They're against the Billionaires + Communists team. There's more talk about Pedos than there was 50 years ago.

This is just the new thing. The same people don't like the same things. The Rothschilds are still around doing their things. They've got new helpers, and the same people or their grandchildren still don't like it.

You can take a look at an old Ron Paul speech like 2007 Philly and much of what he was saying in that speech is something that the Anons who started following Q in October 2017 would entirely agree with.

You don't think that there is a higher than average % of people who follow conspiracy theories and are preppers among us than among the average people?

Pretty much the same stuff, Q in 2020, Ron Paul and Ron Paul Forums in 2007. What was interesting about RPF back then is that we actually did stuff. We weren't all anonymous by design, we put together a newspaper ad in the WSJ and blimps. Over there, nobody knows who or what Q is, and nobody there knows who anybody else is, and there's no method of communication outside of the public board, and anybody who suggests that money could be pooled (like we did so well) is called a Paytriot, and there has been nothing like that.

There is a lot of activity there, but mostly it's a news source, not really all that different than here, except it's bigger.

"Go check out the Council on Foreign Relations and who it works for." - Said no QAnon post ever

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    "Go check out the Council on Foreign Relations and who it works for." - Said no QAnon post ever

https://qposts.online/post/627

JA posted this vid earlier today. It's JB at a CFR event. https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/st...2097984819200.
    CFR?
    What a coincidence.
    Q
    https://qposts.online/post/1849

Welcome to THE SWAMP.
    Ex 1 GOOG
    State Dept [HRC]>>Eric Schmidt>>Lisa Shields
    https://www.cfr.org/board-directors
    I do think Robert David Steele has an interesting outlook that postulates the Q movement may be cover for propping up a zionist created DHS.

Huh whatdoyaknow, a couple mentions at least. Thanks for the correction.

Q has all the right enemies, including R3v.
    As we once again face an election, and as we reflect on the fact that this year more than any other since 1972, no one--no one--is voting for but rather literally everyone is voting against a presidential candidate because each party has literally shoved its absolute worst person through to the nomination, it's informative and sadly amusing to see the biggest proponents of "guard against divide and conquer tactics and think for yourself" QAnon are among the least able to express a coherent (much less original) thought, and are also the biggest proponents of judging figures not by their records but by their enemies.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-13-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

The fact that the disinfo agents here are bringing him up on a completely unrelated thread, and are addicted to attacking him tells me all I need to know.
    Well "defooing" by definition tears families apart. That said, you made the false comparison.

This isn't a matter of disagreeing on abortion or the budget deficit.

It's a matter of believing that the charismatic bald guy in the orange robe with the jungle compound is God, or not.
    You're totally lying. None of that you're saying is at all true.

There are a lot of people who say "why isn't Trump doing X about this?"

You can check it out right here.

https://8kun.top/qresearch/catalog.html

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/11053058.html

The top focus of discussion is not pedos or satanists or cannibals - but they are discussed some - but it's jailing crooked FBI, CIA, DOJ, Clinton and Obama.

I can look at the most recent "bread" and pull out phrases from there to give you an idea of what goes on there.

Politician raises alarm over Trudeau Govt’s plan to build COVID ‘Quarantine/Isolation’ camps

Obama paid a $152 Billion bribe to Iran, to buy their silence on Osama Bin Laden.

Anna Khait said that $2 Billion went back to the US,

to pay politicians silence.

are we talking about Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and Nadler?

Chuck Schumer?

Feinstein?

McCain?

UK Facing Massive Tax Hikes Following COVID Spending Spree, Warns Think Tank, As Unemployment Rises

Feminists Attack Amy Coney Barrett’s Motherhood: ‘Handmaid’ With ‘Clown Car Vagina’

I'd prefer if Q would weigh in on this ST6 matter, up or down.

It's hit at an intensity that it makes me think it's a giant slide, to see what lengths anons will go to in an attempt to discredit Hussein, but the totality of the allegations against BHO/HRC/et al. completely jibe.

Crematorium Bans Lord’s Prayer Because ‘Chanting’ Is Forbidden Under Coronavirus Laws

OCTOBER SURPRISE IS HERE! THE TREASONOUS TRAITOROUS ACTORS CAN’T ESCAPE THIS! SEAL TEAM 6/BIN LADEN

Fact-checking Biden's claim that Barrett's SCOTUS confirmation process is unconstitutional

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    They talk about Rothschild and Soros A WHOLE LOT.

CFR is discussed somewhat, but CFR is mid level. Rothschild and Soros are above.

There is something that is discussed a whole lot there, and never here. It's ANONYMOUS over there, and not here, not really. It's fully Free Speech there, and not here. The kind of Free Speech they have over there is pretty rare.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, that's not true.

Q said that there had already been disinfo once his first predictions turned out to be false.

That's very different from starting off saying that some of his posts are true and some of his posts are not.

You are blatantly wrong. From the start. November 2017.

https://qposts.online/post/72

Disinformation is real.
    Distractions are necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Well "defooing" by definition tears families apart. That said, you made the false comparison.
    It's the abuse that tears families apart.

QAnon hasn't been tearing my family apart.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    They talk about Rothschild and Soros A WHOLE LOT.
    Low hanging fruit that doesn't lead anywhere.

CFR is discussed somewhat, but CFR is mid level. Rothschild and Soros are above.
    CFR takes their orders from British Royal Institute of International Affairs. Rothschild and Soros are media cut-outs to distract from the much larger network of think tanks that shape everything and hides the truth that Britain is still in control here on a daily basis. Never focus on the known knowns. They are put there for your consumption. Look for the unknown unknowns to see what's really going on.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast