Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump caught COVID at the debate,Wallace and Commission/Wallace didn't care about procedure

Trump caught COVID at the debate,Wallace and Commission/Wallace didn't care about procedure

Whats worse Wallace is now talking about a honor system? i think Wallace shouldn't be on the news anymore. It was clear how the debated was rigged and prepared for Biden well Wallace kept interrupting Trump.
    Source

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wallace kept saying yesterday that Trump did not arrive soon enough to be tested. The impression I got was it took a couple days. If Wallace was tested a couple days before the debate, what makes him so sure he was not COVID + at the time of the debate? Is there any proof that face masks will prevent COVID infection?

Chris Wallace:
    This debate is being conducted under health and safety protocols designed by the Cleveland Clinic, which is serving as the Health Security advisor to the Commission for all four debates. As a precaution, both campaigns have agreed the candidates will not shake hands at the beginning of tonight’s debate.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Chris Wallace:
    This debate is being conducted under health and safety protocols designed by the Cleveland Clinic, which is serving as the Health Security advisor to the Commission for all four debates. As a precaution, both campaigns have agreed the candidates will not shake hands at the beginning of tonight’s debate.
    I really doubt his claim.

LOL Donnie drumpf looked like an idiot at the debate because he has ZERO self control. Mocked mask wearing and wound up in the hospital. The guy's a moron.

My plumber called me and told me he had it while he was working for me. No symptoms.

Someone in his family had to get tested at work and found out she had it so everyone else had to get tested. Nine people tested positive. None of them knew they had it. One got a runny nose.

I didn’t get tested.

As far as I’m concerned if they have to stick a swab 3 inches up your nose and then take that to a lab for you to find out that you’re sick, then your immune system has done it’s job and you’re not really sick.

Asymptomatic = Immune

Wallace kept saying yesterday that Trump did not arrive soon enough to be tested. The impression I got was it took a couple days. If Wallace was tested a couple days before the debate, what makes him so sure he was not COVID + at the time of the debate? Is there any proof that face masks will prevent COVID infection?
    The POTUS shouldn't need to depend on private media companies to test him. the most important person in the country (and arguably the world) should have the best f-ing care in the world for prevention and cures.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    My plumber called me and told me he had it while he was working for me. No symptoms.

Someone in his family had to get tested at work and found out she had it so everyone else had to get tested. Nine people tested positive. None of them knew they had it. One got a runny nose.

I didn’t get tested.

As far as I’m concerned if they have to stick a swab 3 inches up your nose and then take that to a lab for you to find out that you’re sick, then your immune system has done it’s job and you’re not really sick.

Asymptomatic = Immune
    just because you may be immune doesn't change the possibility of you infecting other people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    just because you may be immune doesn't change the possibility of you infecting other people.
    The myth that asymptomatic spread is something to be feared might be the most foolish/sinister component of the covid propaganda push as it is prolonging herd immunity.

The more healthy individuals that are infected and do not show symptoms the better. These individuals provide the buffer that is needed to protect the vulnerable group.

The myth that asymptomatic spread is something to be feared might be the most foolish/sinister component of the covid propaganda push as it is prolonging herd immunity.

The more healthy individuals that are infected and do not show symptoms the better. These individuals provide the buffer that is needed to protect the vulnerable group.
    you don't seem to be denying that asymptomatic people can spread it, because if you were, then you're saying the only people who got sick are those who knowingly put themselves around sick people.

however, the story doesn't end there, herd immunity assumes everybody who got infected can handle it, and not get sick and need hospitalization. it's not that we fear the virus killing anybody it infects, it's that it spreads so quickly it can easily get to the most vulnerable people. I'm glad YOU are OK, I just hope you're not responsible for killing people who could be prevented.

I call it a nothingburger. I think the death numbers have been greatly exaggerated. I don't think there is any proof that masks keep people from getting it or that social distancing works. South Dakota didn't shut down. Amazing how COVID deaths are so many yet all kinds of other deaths have decreased. Hoax IMHO. Not saying it doesn't exist or that some have not died from it. I am saying it is not that bad and the liberty diminishing restrictions mandated on the country were not necessary.

I didn’t get tested.

Asymptomatic = Immune
    Does that also work for folks with HIV?

you don't seem to be denying that asymptomatic people can spread it, because if you were, then you're saying the only people who got sick are those who knowingly put themselves around sick people.

however, the story doesn't end there, herd immunity assumes everybody who got infected can handle it, and not get sick and need hospitalization. it's not that we fear the virus killing anybody it infects, it's that it spreads so quickly it can easily get to the most vulnerable people. I'm glad YOU are OK, I just hope you're not responsible for killing people who could be prevented.
    Hey dip$#@!,

Nobody is responsible for a virus that is unknowingly attacking them jumping on someone else and attacking them. You may say the virus is responsible but certainly not the original host, the host before that the host before that.

Are you trying to tell me that I should seek damages from everyone who has passed a viral or bacterial illness to me for my entire life?

Are you also trying to say that I am culpable by merely breathing while working to provide for myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I don’t know.

You tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    LOL Donnie drumpf looked like an idiot at the debate because he has ZERO self control. Mocked mask wearing and wound up in the hospital. The guy's a moron.

I'm glad that he mocks masks. Sure, I get that it is a comedic avenue of attack that Trump got sick, but nobody in the U.S. wore masks during flu season, or during any other outbreak. I'm more afraid that my dog will eat me in my sleep than I am of COVID-19.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You seem to want some kind of viral egalitarianism. That’s not how illness works. Infections attack people with varied intensity.There is NOT a run on hospital beds. If you check the death rate its obvious that the most vulnerable have already dealt with the virus in one way or another, it has returned to its baseline.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

Scroll down to the first chart..

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Only on election years...

A White-Trash moron - should be an embarrassment to every American - except he has managed to convince many that white trash is now somehow "Presidential". How much lower can the country go? Stay tuned...

General Bone Spurs DID make Draft-Dodging acceptable to those who wish we were still bombing Vietnam though...So there's that. At least until a Draft-Dodging D-Rat runs, then they will pretend to forget that their guy dodged the draft.

Turns out that broad swears like a drunken sailor and hates Christmas -
    but the White Trash will ignore this because they love Trump!

“… I’m working … my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a f*** about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it, right?" - FLOTUS

ROFLMAO!

Tracy Ullman captured her essence well

She should re-cut it with foul language

Just how pathetic do you have to be to regard Donald J. Trump as your savior?

BONUS VIDEO: Donald Trump considers himself "A VERY GREAT AND BRAVE SOLDIER" - for dodging sexually transmitted diseases

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    BONUS VIDEO: Donald Trump considers himself "A VERY GREAT AND BRAVE SOLDIER" - for dodging sexually transmitted diseases

You're supposed to clutch your pearls, not crush them into subatomic particles.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I call it a nothingburger. I think the death numbers have been greatly exaggerated. I don't think there is any proof that masks keep people from getting it or that social distancing works. South Dakota didn't shut down. Amazing how COVID deaths are so many yet all kinds of other deaths have decreased. Hoax IMHO. Not saying it doesn't exist or that some have not died from it. I am saying it is not that bad and the liberty diminishing restrictions mandated on the country were not necessary.
    This is all correct. The virus is real, but the reaction to it is a hoax. Just look at how the MSM treated H1N1 and compare it to coronavirus.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

did TRUMP have it BEFORE he walks into the hall, to debate?
    did he thusly put at risk the lives of Chris Wallace & Joe Biden?
    Chris Christie has checked into a hospital. He had helped to debate
    prep POTUS, so did Trump unknowingly give it to Christie, too??
    maybe i've got the timeline wrong, but we know little on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    did TRUMP have it BEFORE he walks into the hall, to debate?
    did he thusly put at risk the lives of Chris Wallace & Joe Biden?
    Chris Christie has checked into a hospital. He had helped to debate
    prep POTUS, so did Trump unknowingly give it to Christie, too??
    maybe i've got the timeline wrong, but we know little on this.
    In this situation, it is twice as likely that Trump got COVID from a person named Chris than a person named Chris got it from Trump.

How is Chris Christie's health? What are his underlying conditions? To me he has always seemed like a walking medical catastrophe waiting to happen. Does each and every person have the responsibility to take care of their own self? If people cannot take care of themselves, how could anyone expect they can legislate what is best for all of society? Natural Immunity via exposure is Holistic, Homeopathic, Organic, Natural, solution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so you think Japan shut down their olympics for nothing? you think SXSW shut down for nothing?

you think most countries today stopped welcoming Americans for nothing?

How is Chris Christie's health? What are his underlying conditions? To me he has always seemed like a walking medical catastrophe waiting to happen. Does each and every person have the responsibility to take care of their own self? If people cannot take care of themselves, how could anyone expect they can legislate what is best for all of society? Natural Immunity via exposure is Holistic, Homeopathic, Organic, Natural, solution.
    Chris is a fat ass that deserves to suffer.

You seem to want some kind of viral egalitarianism. That’s not how illness works. Infections attack people with varied intensity.There is NOT a run on hospital beds. If you check the death rate its obvious that the most vulnerable have already dealt with the virus in one way or another, it has returned to its baseline.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

Scroll down to the first chart..
    Correct, there's no run on hospital beds, at least not as a whole, but it's sad that that's where you draw the line for "therefore we did a good job"

Meanwhile, Japan still has only 1600 deaths, Taiwan still has .............................7 (or zero since June)

Would be nice if we strived to be better, not just settle for "we're not the worst"

Are you trying to tell me that I should seek damages from everyone who has passed a viral or bacterial illness to me for my entire life?

Are you also trying to say that I am culpable by merely breathing while working to provide for myself?
    If you didn't respect their space, yes.

Correct, there's no run on hospital beds, at least not as a whole, but it's sad that that's where you draw the line for "therefore we did a good job"

Meanwhile, Japan still has only 1600 deaths, Taiwan still has .............................7 (or zero since June)

Would be nice if we strived to be better, not just settle for "we're not the worst"
    Strive away..

Just leave me the $#@! out of your "we"!

I'm not playing your silly games, I'm not going to your cities and I honestly could care less if you kill each other with germs or guns-n-knives. However.....It'd be nice if ya'll hurried up and quit trying to drag the rest of the country into your drama.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Strive away..

Just leave me the $#@! out of your "we"!

I'm not playing your silly games, I'm not going to your cities and I honestly could care less if you kill each other with germs or guns-n-knives. However.....It'd be nice if ya'll hurried up and quit trying to drag the rest of the country into your drama.
    how am I dragging the rest of our country?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast