Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: POTUS got the Covid.

Last edited by Marenco; 10-08-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Congrats on quickly getting over a mild case of seasonal flu or a standard cold. You don't have covid-19.
    So both my partner and I had false positives on our testing, as did all her co-workers? Not sure what you are getting at.

I've never in my life lost my sense of smell, having zero congestion, from a mild case of seasonal flu or a standard cold.

Cancel your Friday night plans immediately and prepare to be thrilled and maybe a little bit sick—because President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television

Trump Will Undergo Televised Medical Evaluation on Friday Night, Fox News Announces

The stunt will go ahead a day after Trump insisted he was fine while coughing his way through a phone interview.

thedailybeast.com

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    So both my partner and I had false positives on our testing, as did all her co-workers? Not sure what you are getting at.

I've never in my life lost my sense of smell, having zero congestion, from a mild case of seasonal flu or a standard cold.
    Loss of sense of smell is a symptom of a standard flu or cold coronavirii. Yes, false positives have been reported as high as 30% of testing, even to the point where successive tests bounce back and forth between positive and negative in the same person. Fwiw, my personal opinion is that there is no such thing as covid-19 but actual illness cases "testing" for it are actually H3N2, which has been around for a long time but is a periodic flu strain that is known to result in more hospitalizations when it is the dominant strain.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    This is certainly an accurate depiction of the Narcissist-in-Chief's opinion of himself, except the cartoonist left out the crown.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Posted 10/2:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    My prediction, which I would put money on: back on the campaign trail within 10 days.
    Campaign Rally scheduled for 10/10. 8 days.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have it as we speak. Some of the symptoms suck pretty bad, but honestly I've had average colds much worse than this. Worst symptom by far has been losing my sense of smell, and I pray it comes back. Other than that some brutal headaches for 2-3 days, some back pain, fatigue, and all very mild symptoms otherwise.

Strangely enough I got it while wearing a mask from someone else who was wearing a mask. Thought that was impossible... hmmm...
    Getting any treatments for it? My aunt and uncle had it, took the Zinc/HCQ/Zpac combination. Uncle also had to take a steroid as his oxygen level had dropped. Never hospitalized though.

I have to amend my previous post. The worst symptom by far has been the giant pain in my ass my government appointed mommy has been, checking up on me daily, who threatens to send the hit squad my way if I don't answer in a timely fashion as dictated by her.
    Appointed? Is that your Dr.?

BTW, the county health dept told my uncle he could go back to work 2 days after his fever broke.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Getting any treatments for it? My aunt and uncle had it, took the Zinc/HCQ/Zpac combination. Uncle also had to take a steroid as his oxygen level had dropped. Never hospitalized though.
    No treatment. Just doing my own care at home - zinc/magnesium & fluids mostly. As of today I'm mostly symptom free.

Appointed? Is that your Dr.?
    Nope. Local county health department. Just this morning she literally called the police on me for a "wellness check" for missing her daily check-in by 45 minutes. So it was a fun morning, barricading my driveway and getting scolded by the police for not being a good citizen.

Oh, and then they extended our quarantine immediately after the incident, so we're in detention for an extra three days I guess.

Wonder if the "wellness check" red-flagged me?

$#@!ing New York.

Nope. Local county health department. Just this morning she literally called the police on me for a "wellness check" for missing her daily check-in by 45 minutes. So it was a fun morning, barricading my driveway and getting scolded by the police for not being a good citizen.

Oh, and then they extended our quarantine immediately after the incident, so we're in detention for an extra three days I guess.

Wonder if the "wellness check" red-flagged me?

$#@!ing New York.
    Insane. So did you have them test you and that's how they found out you had it?

Insane. So did you have them test you and that's how they found out you had it?
    The misses was exposed at work to a confirmed case. Shortly thereafter she became sick, decided to get tested, and was positive. Test results came in at 10:30 PM one night, at which point we were called by the health department. By the next morning the health department had already flagged me due to sharing an address, found me, and placed me into quarantine. That was all before I even got sick.

Today was my first interaction with the police, but my county health department mommy has been threatening me since the beginning with the "wellness checks". The explanation for the police being sent this morning is a bit confusing. First they said it was because I didn't respond in time (like I said, 45 minutes) and then they said it was because they hadn't heard from my partner for over 24 hours, which is an absolute lie, because we have proof of her having checked in with them yesterday.

Might be time to lawyer up again. Pretty sad really.

The misses was exposed at work to a confirmed case. Shortly thereafter she became sick, decided to get tested, and was positive. Test results came in at 10:30 PM one night, at which point we were called by the health department. By the next morning the health department had already flagged me due to sharing an address, found me, and placed me into quarantine. That was all before I even got sick.

Today was my first interaction with the police, but my county health department mommy has been threatening me since the beginning with the "wellness checks". The explanation for the police being sent this morning is a bit confusing. First they said it was because I didn't respond in time (like I said, 45 minutes) and then they said it was because they hadn't heard from my partner for over 24 hours, which is an absolute lie, because we have proof of her having checked in with them yesterday.

Petty dictators are petty and vindictive.

How sick are you or your partner? I don't think any of the White House Staff that tested positive appear to be that sick. WTF? Is this a pandemic or an inconvenience? I had chills a couple days ago. No temperature according to my wife's delicate hands. I also had a headache and body aches. No loss of smell. I will not get tested. Feeling much better now.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boris Johnson got way way way more sick than Rand Paul did.
    Of the 200,000+ deaths this year, 1/4th were elderly and/or
    the health care people near them. nursing homes can be death
    traps. POTUS may be lucky. he might not get as sick as the P.M

if exposed ...isolate as best as possible. avoid people. many "spreaders" have no idea
    they are exposing others to it. TYPHOID MARY springs to mind. sometimes masks may
    work, but being very isolated is a bright idea. after a certain point in time, you are not
    contagious if you are still alive and are healthy. its a gawd~damn epidemic. people die.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    How sick are you or your partner? I don't think any of the White House Staff that tested positive appear to be that sick. WTF? Is this a pandemic or an inconvenience? I had chills a couple days ago. No temperature according to my wife's delicate hands. I also had a headache and body aches. No loss of smell. I will not get tested. Feeling much better now.
    What you had sounds very much like what we had.

Neither of us ever had a temperature. We both had crippling headaches for about 3 days and horrible body aches, mostly originating in lower back area. Some chills. We've not really had any congestion or cough. We've both had very minor soar throats and some fatigue. We both also lost our sense of smell. I would not describe it as a particularly bad sickness, definitely an inconvenience though and not something I'd suggest you do for fun. Neither of us had any medication aside from typical OTC pain relievers and such. We are both young (near 30) and generally fit and healthy otherwise.

My suggestion to all is do your best to not get tested and to stay off big brother's radar if you'd like to avoid an endless amount of harassment.

1918/1919 ---- Woodrow Wilson. the "Spanish" flu --- people wore masks.
    millions died anyway, globally. right now, we know more than folks did then.

One random thing I've noticed, is that they stopped reporting the symptoms for athletes and coaches who get a positive test. They just report that team x has 3 positive tests, and that's it. They used to report on their health and wish them well but now it seems to be assumed that they'll be fine. As far I know none of them have gotten very sick, if they did it would be all over the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    One random thing I've noticed, is that they stopped reporting the symptoms for athletes and coaches who get a positive test. They just report that team x has 3 positive tests, and that's it. They used to report on their health and wish them well but now it seems to be assumed that they'll be fine. As far I know none of them have gotten very sick, if they did it would be all over the news.
    Originally, there were fears that COVID-19 would be as fatal as SARS or MERS or worse. That would have been very bad.

But once it was found that it was about as fatal as the flu, and almost exclusively for older or vulnerable people, all government mandates shoudl have been immediately halted. But science, math and common sense are not factors.

This is pure politics now, in an effort by the Democrats to distract from their crimes (Obamagate), and in an effort to effect the election.

I noticed Tom Brady sitting on the sidelines right next to a fellow player without any face masks last night.

What is the new normal responsibility for a person that wakes up not feeling 100%? Should they self quarantine for 2 weeks for any symptom even after feeling fine? Should legislation be put in place to mandate some sort of health behavior compliance? Should a person get tested for COVID because they are feeling a little sick? Should citizens be required to have their body hooked up to the grid 24/7 for health scanning?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What is the new normal responsibility for a person that wakes up not feeling 100%? Should they self quarantine for 2 weeks for any symptom even after feeling fine? Should legislation be put in place to mandate some sort of health behavior compliance? Should a person get tested for COVID because they are feeling a little sick? Should citizens be required to have their body hooked up to the grid 24/7 for health scanning?
    No. People wake up feeling less than 100% all the time, especially during the usual cold and flu season that we have every year. Did they quarantine? Did they need legislation? Did they need testing or big brother surveillance gadgets? Nope. And the world carried on like it always does. Stop letting the UN/WHO, via their public relations officers, socially engineer your behavior.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-10-2020 at 09:54 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

NeverTrump/Fauci.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 10-10-2020 at 02:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I noticed Tom Brady sitting on the sidelines right next to a fellow player without any face masks last night.
    Those players better be careful. NFL be giving fines to anybody on the sidelines not currently in the game not wearing a mask.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    1918/1919 ---- Woodrow Wilson. the "Spanish" flu --- people wore masks.
    millions died anyway, globally. right now, we know more than folks did then.

POTUS got the covid. they all want to put him on trial...........................................ag ain. wonder why!

Petty dictators are petty and vindictive.
    Often.......................indeed..........yes. They are....

Cool BIDEN.... too. He got it, too. [2o24]

The U.K is sensing that dear sweet BORIS JOHNSON wants his old job back....

OUR TWENTY YEAR "WAR ON TERROR" = OUR DAMN HIGH INFLATION RATE

The Bi-Election has a 50/50 active voter split and heightened public interest.

SENATOR ELIZABETH CHENEY was on MEET THE PRESS. Hint... POTOMAC FEVER

Or ...................i am very very very WRONG about what LIZ CHENEY could do over the next 20 to 30 years.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567