Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BIG: Capitol on Lockdown After Vehicle Rams Barricade, Injuring 2 Officers.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't bring knives to gunfights.

Edit: Well, not exactly true. I don't bring ONLY a knife to a gunfight.
    I have to wait for the gunfight to begin,,then I can pick one up..

that's the rules.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    Alright, here are the relevant stuff: Noah Green, 25, from Indiana, lived in Virginia for a while. Black guy, radical Black nationalist, Nation of Islam member, had multiple posts and photos of Louis Farrakhan, Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X before of course, Facebook took down his account. Can't leave that stuff up there, after all.

And the coverage has been magnificent, let me tell you.

1. They used the name Noah Green and not his Muslim name.
    2 Said he was from Indiana.
    3 Never showed him or mentioned he was black which if he were White would have been the first words out of their mouths.
    Now without seeing the guy and going from only the info they've given, I might think he was some White red headed farm boy from the Heartland.
    4 No mention of how this is the second Muslim attack since Biden took office and sent troops into Syria.

Also, don't forget that it was Good Friday. These people love to attack on particular dates.
    I haven't kept up with the media lately, but the first thing I saw related to this was about people mourning the DC cop that died, and tying it to the capital riots. I wondered, did a cop just now pass away from injuries during the Trump “insurrection”?

Apparently that was a common theme in the MSM. A deception to misdirect and associate it with 1/6.

The 1:50 mark is most relevant:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if this was some kind of false flag to justify keep the barricades up.
    I guess they will have to keep Biden away from tall buildings because of snipers...

Saw this on a MSM newscast yesterday. It was a little odd. It was like the story was divided into two parts. Part one was “another attack on the Capital, DC cop dead”, part two was “black man shot dead by Police”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Saw this on a MSM newscast yesterday. It was a little odd. It was like the story was divided into two parts. Part one was “another attack on the Capital, DC cop dead”, part two was “black man shot dead by Police”.
    Read an article the other day, about the same, said he was "gunned down by Capitol Police"

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I guess they will have to keep Biden away from tall buildings because of snipers...
    Seems like a waste of a bullet.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12