Thread: Let's Get Gary In The Debates - MoneyBomb

Let's Get Gary In The Debates - MoneyBomb

Never in American history have both major party candidate been so astoundingly unfit, so corrupt, and so hated.

The only thing keeping Trump and Hillary alive politically is that they're running against each other.

...either of these inept degenerates would lose in a landslide to anybody else.

There's kind of a surreal, unspoken stupefaction in the country right now, people transfixed by the trainwreck in progress...

...Dems and GOPers attacking each other's candidate, but only defending their own halfheartedly, or not at all.

Partisans on both sides are just going through the motions, out of pure inertia, for lack of a better idea.

Let the voters see an alternative, a sane candidate to contrast with the clown and the criminal, and they'll defect by the millions.

...emphasis on SEE; Gary needs to be SEEN in the debates, in front of 50 million people.

In short, the two-party system stands on the edge of oblivion.

...Get Gary in the debates and give it a push.

www.garyjohnson2016.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with you and very happy to see early reports of 920k raised. This reminds me of Ron Paul days.

If you have the twitters, there is a thunderclap ending at 8:30AM EDT:

Supporters
    1,750 of 1,500
    117% of goal supported

Social Reach
    People

Time Left
    about 7 hours
    Ends Aug 15, 8:30 AM EDT
    https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/...ate-money-bomb
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

so i should give my money to a guy who says its ok to murder your unborn baby, and wants to make a gun owners list?..

explain.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    so i should give my money to a guy who says its ok to murder your unborn baby, and wants to make a gun owners list?..

explain.
    Then don't. Although, I think it will at least be more interesting to have three candidates who think it's ok to murder unborn babies and keep gun lists, than just the normal two.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Gary Johnson is pro second amendment. Yes, Gary Johnson is for constitutional judges, against partial birth abortion/infantcide, and supports the tenth amendment including abortion. So, that is about as good as it going to get in General Election 2016.

Good for him. Hope they make the debates.

But alas I think the MSM will 'prefer' a one on one melee between Trump and Clinton.... can't have reason and sanity... bad for ratings.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

TPP is a deal breaker for me.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    His position on TPP isn't that bad. He was completely against it, now he says he is for is as long as it frees up trade - which means he might still be against it if he actually had a chance to read it - but the bottom line is he probably won't be voting on it no matter what, this is just to get him in the debates.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

$30 donated. Up to $1.7M
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

I just doubled my donation amount, to help put them up over $2 million. Moneybomb's almost at $1.75 million now, and they'll hit $2 million sometime tomorrow.

i flushed my 10 dollar donation down the toilet. Does that count?

btw, has Ron Paul endorsed Gary?...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

btw, has Ron Paul endorsed Gary?...
    Nope.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...une-interview)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Same. It really is a tough pill to swallow.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul