Thread: PCR tests collecting DNA for eugenics

PCR tests collecting DNA for eugenics

We all now that those German Nazis were doing horrible eugenics experiments in their concentration camps.
    Now progress is here and with the population brainwashed to the point that it's surprising that they never forget their cell phones, eugenics can be done on a worldwide scale, literally involving billions of people.

As part of the COVID-19 PCR testing, sheeple voluntarily give up their DNA material to facilitate genome sequencing. Now data mining can be used to detect the genes responsible for "unwanted" behaviour (the slaves that refuse to bow down to their masters).
    So now they can use "vaccines" to sterilise women, and can select who (without the "bad" genes) will be allowed to have children - and the Brave New World envisioned by eugenics psychopath Aldous Huxley has finally arrived.

The genome sequencing industry is already worth trillions of pounds, and is expected to grow much larger. In 2020, the top 10 genome sequencing companies alone had a value of over £635,000,000,000 (635 billion pound).
    Genome sequencing overlaps with gene editing technology like CRISPR, which in turn is similar technology as mRNA "vaccines".

The same Illumina (short for Illuminati?) responsible for COVID-19 PCR testing in the UK, writes:
    At Illumina, our goal is to apply innovative technologies to the analysis of genetic variation and function, making studies possible that were not even imaginable just a few years ago.
    Illumina is part of a network of many, many connected large and murky genome sequencing and related companies, including the Wellcome Sanger Institute, Grail, UK Biobank, TwinsUK, Amgen, the Mayo Clinic and Genomics England.
    These in turn are associated with ARIA and ARPA in the UK and DARPA in the USA. Of course the World Economic Forum (of Great Reset infamy) and the World Health Organisation (that declared the pandemic started in March 2020) are deeply involved with genome sequencing.

Former PM chief adviser in the UK Dominic Cummings in his personal blog speaks of the idea that people can and will be changed, re-engineered and "improved".
    By implication, we can discern that there is only room in our Brave New World for the weak and vulnerable, as strong people are hard to enslave.

The video is a bit too long at 1:22:18, but worth a watch.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/pcr-t...e-genome-beast
    Last edited by Firestarter; 07-02-2021 at 01:33 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of DNA, heard an accusation on the radio that the Chinese have been collecting DNA on various races and Americans, and it may be part of a bio-weapons program.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Speaking of DNA, heard an accusation on the radio that the Chinese have been collecting DNA on various races and Americans, and it may be part of a bio-weapons program.
    My "problem" with all of these stories on genome sequencing is that some of it sounds like science fiction to me. Theories like when they know your DNA they can release a bio-DNA-weapon to wipe out certain races. It sounds too far fetched to me..

On the other hand, I'm beginning to think that one of the objectives of the UN replacement migration agenda is to collect DNA on other races.
    Over here in Europe we have imported all nationalities in huge quantities, so now we can use the PCR to collect DNA on all races...

How this fit in with eugenics, I'm not sure though.
    I'm thinking that maybe South-East-Asians and North-West Europeans are by nature the most docile, easily controlled slaves, but I could be wrong.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I believe that most of what he says is science fiction, but it sure is creepy, especially when you consider that mRNA vaccines are now used in the biggest human experiment in history.

In the following video, an army employee explains that they have discovered the gene that decides that people become fanatic, religious extremists (or thoughtcriminals?).
    He goes on to explain that they can modify human behaviour, cure religious extremists, using viruses or vaccines!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I
    He goes on to explain that they can modify human behaviour, cure religious extremists, using viruses or vaccines!
    They had better be careful. Marxists are religious extremists, and still dedicated to disproven dogma at that.

More likely they want to implant those genes in the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Maybe it's just another one of those "coincidences" that eugenics psychopaths are placed in position of power...

Why did Queen Elizabeth II select Boris Johnson (of the notorious Bullingdon Club) for Prime Minister? Maybe because he is an insane eugenicist, which can be shown by the following quote from 2007:
    The world's population is now 6.7 billion, roughly double what it was when I was born. If I live to be in my mid-eighties, then it will have trebled in my lifetime.
    The UN last year revised its forecasts upwards, predicting that there will be 9.2 billion people by 2050, and I simply cannot understand why no one discusses this impending calamity, and why no world statesmen have the guts to treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves.

How the hell can we witter on about tackling global warming, and reducing consumption, when we are continuing to add so relentlessly to the number of consumers? The answer is politics, and political cowardice.
    There was a time, in the 1960s and 1970s, when people such as my father, Stanley, were becoming interested in demography, and the UN would hold giant conferences on the subject, and it was perfectly respectable to talk about saving the planet by reducing the growth in the number of human beings.
    http://pitchforkcosmonaut.org/herd-i...sabled-people/
    (https://archive.is/LmecF)

I've previously posted the following information that's also relevant within the context of this thread on another eugenics psychopaths in position of power...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Joe Biden selected the decorated, controversial (eu)geneticist, Human Genome Project co-leader Eric Lander as presidential science adviser.
    Lander had previously been an adviser to president Barack Obama. In 2003, he founded and now leads the Broad Institute.
    Lander has donated thousands of dollars to Biden and Massachusetts senators Ed Markey and Elizabeth Warren (one of his sons worked for Warren's 2020 presidential campaign).

Another geneticist, Michael Eisen, wrote about Lander’s appointment:
    I have mixed feelings. Lander is serially dishonest and chronically full of s**t. But he is really good at organizing big projects (probably the most important aspect of the job right now) and advocating for science.
    You know, he’s a complicated figure. Let’s be clear, compared to where we’ve been for the past four years, it’s great.
    But the way he talks about things is very much about building himself and his institution up, often at the expense of others and the truth.
    Lander was heavily criticized after he gave a birthday toast to James Watson in 2018. Watson was also a geneticist, who expressed sexist and racist views.
    Maria Zuber (also from MIT), who will co-chair Biden’s scientific advisory council, has also feted Watson.

Lander’s relationship with James Watson goes back to the Human Genome Project, which included both Lander and Watson.
    See from left: Eric Lander, Robert Waterston, James Watson, and Francis Collins, 12 February 2001.
    Biden-administration-includes-12-Oxford-alumni

This information is also relevant in the context of this thread.

The lead developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca's sterilisation vaccine - Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert - are closely tied to the most infamous eugenics societies in Europe.
    Both Hill and Gilbert come from the Wellcome Trust.

The Wellcome Trust was originally created by Henry Wellcome, who founded the company that later became GlaxoSmithKline.
    The Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics boasts of the genetic mapping they’ve conducted in Africa. The center also publishes papers that explore genetic dispositions in relation to male fertility and “reproductive success”.
    The Wellcome Centre co-funds vaccines and birth control methods together with the Gates Foundation, which admits promoting population and reproductive control in Africa and South Asia by distributing long-acting, reversible contraceptives (LARCs). The Wellcome Trust has also directly funded developing methods to “improve uptake” of LARCs in places like Rwanda.

The lead developer of the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, Adrian Hill, held a senior position at the Wellcome Trust’s Centre for Human Genetics and is also closely affiliated to the Galton Institute.
    Several top positions at the former British Eugenics Society (called Galton Institute since 1989) were taken by psychopaths of the Wellcome Trust, including Galton Institute’s president Turi King and Galton Institute’s Senior Genetics Researcher, Jess Buxton, who was previously ‘genetics researcher’ at the Wellcome Trust. Galton Council Member Elena Bochukova previously worked under Adrian Hill at the Wellcome Trust Center for Human Genetics.
    The Galton Institute was named in honour of the so-called "father of eugenics" Sir Francis Galton. The UK Eugenics Society for more than a century has promoted racist pseudoscience to “improve racial stock” by reducing the "inferior" population (races and/or classes?).

Hill’s and Gilbert's work on the COVID-19 vaccine is through their position at Oxford's Jenner Institute (that had already started developing the corona vaccine in mid-January 2020).
    The Jenner Institute’s relocation to Oxford was largely facilitated by the Medical Research Council, which donated £1.25 million in 2005 and 2006, after the decision was made to replace the institute’s original sponsors - GlaxoSmithKline, the Medical Research Council, the Department of Health - with the University of Oxford and the Institute for Animal Health (now called Pirbright Institute).

In June, Adrian Hill explained that his team was in “a race against the virus disappearing” as “We’re in the bizarre position of wanting COVID to stay, at least for a little while. But cases are declining” (it's normal that flu and cold cases in Europe and North America disappear in June...).

Emeritus professor of molecular genetics at the Galton Institute, David. J Galton, has written that the Human Genome Mapping Project had “enormously increased ... the scope for eugenics ... because of the development of a very powerful technology for the manipulation of DNA” and the new “wider definition of eugenics, would cover methods of regulating population numbers as well as improving genome quality by selective artificial insemination by donor, gene therapy or gene manipulation of germ-line cells”.
    So naturally the experimental COVID-19 vaccines are DNA-altering (I'm afraid this is no joke)!

Galton didn't stipulate “whether some methods should be made compulsory by the state, or left entirely to the personal choice of the individual
    Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This was posted in another thread, I think it fits here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    { Dr. Joseph and Mrs. Elizabeth Walder are renowned philanthropic givers. Through their organization, The Walder Foundation, the Walders have devoted themselves to creating a sustainable future for everyone.

“In Judaism, giving to others is not only an act of generosity but really a requirement, an obligation upon the individual who is fortunate enough to have resources to help others.” This guiding principle underlies the relationship that Dr. Walder and Mrs. Walder have developed with the center and numerous other educational and charitable organizations in the United States and Israel.
    https://www.waldereducation.org/abou...nd-mrs-walder/

"Joseph Walder, M.D., Ph.D. (Northwestern University), founded Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. in 1987"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integr...A_Technologies

IDT manufactured primer and probe kit that can be used as a component of the CDC testing protocol for which the CDC obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the diagnosis and detection of COVID-19. (Photo: Business Wire)
    March 16, 2020 11:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...s-Key-COVID-19

CORALVILLE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), a leading comprehensive genomics solutions provider, today announced its success in large-scale manufacturing of a key component used to enable testing of millions of Americans for COVID-19.

IDT manufactured primer and probe kit that can be used as a component of the CDC testing protocol for which the CDC obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the diagnosis and detection of COVID-19. (Photo: Business Wire)

IDT’s key component is a primer and probe kit, which assists in DNA analysis of patient samples.

As of March 9, IDT had shipped and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has qualified primer and probe kits sufficient to enable over 1 million tests to be conducted pursuant to the CDC Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) testing protocol. IDT manufactured sufficient primer and probe kits to enable an additional 2.5 million tests during the week of March 9, and expects to manufacture 5 million tests per week starting March 16, and thereafter... }

The same Illumina (short for Illuminati?) responsible for COVID-19 PCR testing in the UK, writes:

Illumina is part of a network of many, many connected large and murky genome sequencing and related companies, including the Wellcome Sanger Institute, Grail, UK Biobank, TwinsUK, Amgen, the Mayo Clinic and Genomics England.
    After Scott Gottlieb was replaced as FDA Commissioner in April 2019, he became a director of the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer and in February 2020 he also joined the board of the little known Illumina Inc.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Gottlieb

Then on 9 June 2020, Illumina got FDA emergency authorisation for a PCR sequencing-based COVID-19 diagnostic test: https://archive.vn/LGcw1

For more on the fraudster Scott Gottlieb: Boycott-the-elections#post6456881

The WEF (of Great Reset fame) promotes the digital privacy violating COVIDPass that should be required to "safely" travel around the world. Even more suspicious is that people should only get this after a blood test!
    Another suspicious aspect is that the WEF's COVIDPass "commits to mandatory carbon offsetting" for its passengers (of course not for the filthy rich that travel by private plane!).