Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

What do you guys have to say about Federal Judges denying investigations? Is that proof that there isn't fraud?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    What do you guys have to say about Federal Judges denying investigations? Is that proof that there isn't fraud?
    Yup, Biden won fair and square.... from his basement. LMAO....

Last edited by Thor; 01-01-2021 at 01:23 AM.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Hard to believe we're in January and Trump still hasn't conceded yet.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Yup, Biden won fair and square.... from his basement. LMAO....

What are you trying to say? There are a lot of Biden supporters and/or anti-trumpers, so it's not out of reach for Biden to legitimately win.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are you trying to say? There are a lot of Biden supporters and/or anti-trumpers, so it's not out of reach for Biden to legitimately win.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...-it-s-n1248289

Most lawsuits have failed. How do you respond to this and still claim that there is election fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hard to believe we're in January and Trump still hasn't conceded yet.
    My understand is that he will concede on January 20th, ..................>2024

LOL
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Most lawsuits have failed. How do you respond to this and still claim that there is election fraud?
    I have seen the evidence, I'm convinced that VP Pence must only accept the alternate GOP selected EC electors from the battleground states as authorized by the 12A.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I have seen the evidence, I'm convinced that VP Pence must only accept the alternate GOP selected EC electors from the battleground states as authorized by the 12A.
    Not sure I trust Pence, but hopefully enough Senators and House members will object and throw it to the house for 1 vote per state. The fraud is off the charts. Did you see the GA hearing on the 30th? Did you see Jovan hack into a Dominion machine via the internet in real time? Did you see the fraudulent ballots get hauled away and shredded 4 hours after the agreed to a forensic analysis? Did you see Jovan hack into a different Dominion machine the next day in Cobb county?

Not sure I trust Pence, but hopefully enough Senators and House members will object and throw it to the house for 1 vote per state. The fraud is off the charts. Did you see the GA hearing on the 30th? Did you see Jovan hack into a Dominion machine via the internet in real time? Did you see the fraudulent ballots get hauled away and shredded 4 hours after the agreed to a forensic analysis? Did you see Jovan hack into a different Dominion machine the next day in Cobb county?
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Not sure I trust Pence, but hopefully enough Senators and House members will object and throw it to the house for 1 vote per state.
    Lol, more delusional daydreaming. A majority of House members would have to vote to uphold the objection before it gets sent for 1 vote per state.

And not even a majority of the Senate will vote to uphold the objection. McConnell, Thune, and Sasse are already on record as opposing the objection...right there you have more than the two votes necessary to add to the Democrat votes. It will be a 51-48 Senate on January 6, so just 2 Republicans + 48 Democrats will make it a 50-49 vote to reject the objection.
    Last edited by JJ2; 01-01-2021 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Lol, more delusional daydreaming. A majority of House members would have to vote to uphold the objection before it gets sent for 1 vote per state.

And not even a majority of the Senate will vote to uphold the objection. McConnell, Thune, and Sasse are already on record as opposing the objection...right there you have more than the two votes necessary to add to the Democrat votes. It will be a 51-48 Senate on January 6, so just 2 Republicans + 48 Democrats will make it a 50-49 vote to reject the objection.
    if the peaceful options fail then we will use the Insurrection Act.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only way Biden can legitimately win is if all the Bernie supporters banded together, held their nose, and voted for Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only way Biden can legitimately win is if all the Bernie supporters banded together, held their nose, and voted for Biden.
    You underestimate how many people dislike Trump, including many who voted for him in 2016. He is his own worst enemy.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

I suspect this is all just to keep people focused on team Trump as long as possible so the numbers carry over to his news channel. The average folks have short attention spans, if you do not keep them tuned in then they will not be around for when he launches the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    There are no alternate electors from the states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Actually the Trump campaign has only been involved in about a half dozen or so lawsuits. They have had a couple victories as well.

The rest of those lawsuits were not filed by the Trump campaign. You were fake newsd. How do you expect to know anything about anything if you trust the fake news? All that leads to is believing their lies.

The judges have also not ruled on the merits of the evidence, they have ruled against them on procedural issues like standing.

Witnesses and lawyers have been threatened, they have threatened their kids. You hear about that? Probably not, because you watch the fake news. You think the judges aren't being threatened as well?
    Last edited by dannno; 01-01-2021 at 07:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwtbK5...ature=youtu.be

No comments on this guys take?

New angle, control of election ran thru US Embassy in Rome

looked up our current Italian ambassador (Lewis Eisenberg)

Goldman Sachs ex, who was in charge of port authority on 911 in NYC

He was responsible for selling WTC complex to Larry Silverstein, 6 weeks before terrorist attacks....

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ex cia head Brad Johnson gives his take:

Interesting speculation. Apparently this is more widely speculated about in Italy.

The guy has a website. More on the speaker:

Brad Johnson retired as a Senior Operations Officer and Chief of Station with the Central Intelligence Agency’s Directorate of Operations. He has served domestically and abroad with numerous assignments often during periods of armed conflict. He has served overseas in direct support of the War against Terrorism.

Mr. Johnson is a certified senior expert in Counterintelligence issues with extensive direct experience in the field. He is a senior expert in surveillance and surveillance detection issues.

He has proven expertise in dangerous operational environments with the highest level of training and extensive direct experience in tradecraft for dangerous areas. His proven expertise also extends to denied operational environments (most difficult and restrictive) with the highest levels of training offered anywhere in the USG or the world and extensive direct experience.

Mr. Johnson managed the overseas portion of the Persons Indicted For War Crimes (PIFWC) program and has served overseas as Chief of Station multiple times.

He is an enrolled member of The Cherokee Nation, a Federally Recognized Tribe. Since his retirement from the CIA, Brad has run a successful intelligence related training company.

In the summer of 2017, Mr. Johnson founded the non-profit organization Americans for Intelligence Reform to create awareness for political corruption and diminished capabilities within the intelligence community and to raise support CIA families who have lost a family member in the performance of their duties. Mr. Johnson interviews on various news programs. He also speaks at universities, churches and other functions.
    https://intelreform.org/meet-the-founder/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The judges have also not ruled on the merits of the evidence, they have ruled against them on procedural issues like standing.

Witnesses and lawyers have been threatened, they have threatened their kids. You hear about that? Probably not, because you watch the fake news. You think the judges aren't being threatened as well?
    This.

the fraud is blatant..

its disgusting..

I asked a lawyer to review the Texas case.

He is anti trump.

there is standing according to him and he does not understand why the SC answered with 3 short sentences.. like they are avoiding giving any hint what truly happened behind the scenes.

Its a bloody disgrace.. Only Trump has the will power to fight on.

The SC judges pussied out. They were scared to even look at the evidence.
    Last edited by Mordan; 01-02-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Ex cia head Brad Johnson gives his take:

man.. MI6 and CIA used satellites to cheat the votes?

Can this be true????? Its bloody awful if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    the fraud is blatant..

its disgusting..

I asked a lawyer to review the Texas case.

He is anti trump.

there is standing according to him and he does not understand why the SC answered with 3 short sentences.. like they are avoiding giving any hint what truly happened behind the scenes.

Its a bloody disgrace.. Only Trump has the will power to fight on.

The SC judges pussied out. They were scared to even look at the evidence.

Some (Lin) say John Roberts is compromised and why SCOTUS is denying these.... Lin went so far as to goading John Roberts to sue him for defamation over Lin stating Roberts is a pedo who adopted his kids illegally and must step down. You would think Roberts would sue over defamation of character for an accusation like that....

time will tell....

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^This will go "poof" soon....^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    man....

Some people think Trump is just being a whiney loser for losing. I think they think that because that is what they are TOLD to think.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Some people think Trump is just being a whiney loser for losing. I think they think that because that is what they are TOLD to think.
    Of course, if people watch the made up news, and believe it, that's exactly what they would think.

LOL. The guy pretending to be naive shows up. Did you ever get answers helping you "understand" things on RPF? For example:

You made a thread wondering if Ron was connected to the Klan.

You made a thread implying that Ron would've supported Hilter.

One solitary person on Youtube thinks Ron is a fascist, so you think that's important enough to be an entire thread.

You also throw more doubt on Ron with threads asking if the military supports Ron and if the liberty movement has enough support.

Most all your other posts are the usual mole claptrap of disrupting and deflating.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast