Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    IMPRESSIVE!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    MANY WEALTHY PEOPLE DO!
    !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    !!!
    ???

!!!!

WHY CAN'T HE BE HAPPY FOR ME AND GORDIE HARPER? I NAMED MY MONKEY GORDIE HARPER AFTER THE PLACE I BOUGHT HIM.
    YOU CAN PUT GORDIE ON THE DASH AND LET HIM NAVIGATE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO BUFFALO
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD THIS MORNING. LIFESKILL: STOP, OTHERWISE IT IS A FORM OF INSANITY.
    THERE IS NO PROOF OBAMA IS NOT THE LEOPARD
    Do something Danke

UNCLE @oyarde WHY DOES YOUR SIG NOW SAY "DANKE DO SOMETHING"? DOES DANKE NOW HAVE A LIFESKILL THAT CAN HELP RPFS SOMEHOW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    UNCLE @oyarde WHY DOES YOUR SIG NOW SAY "DANKE DO SOMETHING"? DOES DANKE NOW HAVE A LIFESKILL THAT CAN HELP RPFS SOMEHOW?
    WELL , THE WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING SIGN MADE ME LAUGH, THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT DANKE AND FIGURED HE WAS LOAFING.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    YOU CAN PUT GORDIE ON THE DASH AND LET HIM NAVIGATE NEXT TIME YOU GO TO BUFFALO
    GORDIE HARPER IS MY NEW BFF.

THERE IS NO PROOF OBAMA IS NOT THE LEOPARD
    MY BROTHER ALSO THINKS PRINCE WILLIAMS KID IS UP TO NO GOOD, TOO. THAT TODDLER, I DUNNO HIS NAME. HE LOOKS A LITTLE SKETCHY TO ME BUT I'M NOT SURE THE POPE'S GONNA LIVE LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO BE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN.

EDITED TO ADD...IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE IF YOU CHECK OUT HI FB PAGE - MY BROTHER'S, NOT OBAMAS OR THE BABY.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I GOT A FACIAL TODAY. FEELS GOOD.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GORDIE HARPER IS MY NEW BFF.

MY BROTHER ALSO THINKS PRINCE WILLIAMS KID IS UP TO NO GOOD, TOO. THAT TODDLER, I DUNNO HIS NAME. HE LOOKS A LITTLE SKETCHY TO ME BUT I'M NOT SURE THE POPE'S GONNA LIVE LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO BE HIS RIGHT HAND MAN.

EDITED TO ADD...IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE IF YOU CHECK OUT HI FB PAGE - MY BROTHER'S, NOT OBAMAS OR THE BABY.
    I THINK YOUR BROTHER IS CORRECT.THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE POPE & OBUMMER .
    Do something Danke

I MEAN, YEAH, I DO HAVE 20 YEARS AND 20 IQ POINTS ON YOU, BUT BY ALL MEANS TELL ME HOW TO LIVE

THEIR WAR ON HILLARY WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN WE ARE REMINDED THAT AMERICA IS THE LAND OF SECOND CHANCES

I'VE BEEN BUSY CLEANING TODAY AND I TALKED TO MY BROTHER (NOT THE ONE WITH THE WATER TOWER) IN FLORIDA. HE SPENT LAST WEEK AT A NUDIST RESORT, LOL. WTF? HE SAID IT WAS MOSTLY OLD PEOPLE AND HE NOTICED ONE GUY HAD A HUGE NUT SACK. I TOLD HIM IT WAS RUDE TO STARE BUT HE SAID HE COULDN'T HELP IT, THEY WERE HANGING TO HIS KNEES. OH, AND I WENT TO THE THRIFT STORE AND SCORED BUT I'LL SAVE THAT FOR THE LADIES LOUNGE.

WENT TO SEE IAN HUNTER AT THE CITY WINERY AT PONCE CITY MARKET. GREAT SHOW, AS USUAL (IAN HUNTER ROCKS!) BUT, DAMN, THAT PLACE IS WAY OVER PRICED. POOR MR ANIMAL ORDERED DUCK TACOS (*GAG*) AND I ORDED THE TROUT (ONLY MARGINALLY BETTER) AND A CARAFE OF WINE WAS $130.00 (ON TOP OF THE 30.00 EACH TO SEE THE SHOW).

AT FIRST I THOUGHT I FOUND MY MOTHERSHIP (THEY SPECIALIZE ON WINE ON TAP) BUT EVEN FOR ME (NOT A BIG EATER) THE PORTIONS WERE RIDICULOUSLY SMALL. SO SMALL, IN FACT, I ENDED UP ASKING MR A TO TAKE ME OUT FOR SECOND DINNER AT THE WAFFLE HOUSE.

AT THE SHOW, WE HOBNOBBED WITH SOME GUY FROM THE GA SATELLITES AND SOME GUY FROM REM. I DON'T REMEMBER THEIR NAMES RIGHT NOW. OH, AND WE SAT AT A TABLE WITH A BUNCH OF OLD MEN FROM NY AND THEY'RE ALL BRAGGING ABOUT HOW LONG THEY'VE LIVED IN ATLANTA SO i PIPE UP THAT I'VE LIVED HERE FOR 46 YEARS AND THEY ALL GIVE ME THE SIDE EYE, LOL. MR A EXPLAINED THAT I WAS BORN THERE/HERE. AND THEN MR A NOTICED THE REM GUY AND SAID HE COULD TELL HE WAS FAMOUS BECAUSE HE HAD A TROPHY WIFE AND ONE OF THE MEN SITTING WITH US TOLD MR A THAT I WAS A TROPHY WIFE AND MR A SAID I WAS MORE LIKE AN EXPENSIVE PARTICIPATION PRIZE. ANYWAY, MR ANIMAL ENDEDUP BUMPING INTO A GIRL THAT USED TO WORK FOR HIM YEARS AGO AND HER BOYFRIEND WAS PLAYING IN A A BAND SO WE WENT THERE (STAR BAR) AND, ALTHOUGH I WASN'T INTO THE BAND, I VENTURED OFF AND MET AN ASIAN ELVIS IMPERSONATOR (WE TOOK SELFIES) AND AN OLD MAN WHO STARTED TELLING ME ABOUT HIS PROSTATE LUMPS - THAT'S WHEN I EXCUSED MYSELF AND WENT INSIDE AND TOLD MR A IT WAS TIME TO LEAVE.

LIFE SKILLZ 4 TODAY...

SEEING IAN HUNTER WHILST WORKING AROUND $#@!TY, OVERPRICED DUCK TACOS AND OLD MEN WITH PROSTATE LUMPS.

Last edited by Suzanimal; 10-28-2016 at 02:00 AM.

I THOUGHT I SAW QUENTIN TARANTINO AT THE SHOW BUT MR ANIMAL SAID IT WAS LIKE THE TIME I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT I SPOTTED MENUDO AT SIX FLAGS.

I GOT A FACIAL TODAY. FEELS GOOD.

I'VE BEEN BUSY CLEANING TODAY AND I TALKED TO MY BROTHER (NOT THE ONE WITH THE WATER TOWER) IN FLORIDA. HE SPENT LAST WEEK AT A NUDIST RESORT, LOL. WTF? HE SAID IT WAS MOSTLY OLD PEOPLE AND HE NOTICED ONE GUY HAD A HUGE NUT SACK. I TOLD HIM IT WAS RUDE TO STARE BUT HE SAID HE COULDN'T HELP IT, THEY WERE HANGING TO HIS KNEES. OH, AND I WENT TO THE THRIFT STORE AND SCORED BUT I'LL SAVE THAT FOR THE LADIES LOUNGE.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    I MEAN, YEAH, I DO HAVE 20 YEARS AND 20 IQ POINTS ON YOU, BUT BY ALL MEANS TELL ME HOW TO LIVE
    I HAVE 20 YEARS ON LOTS OF PEOPLE .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I THOUGHT I SAW QUENTIN TARANTINO AT THE SHOW BUT MR ANIMAL SAID IT WAS LIKE THE TIME I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT I SPOTTED MENUDO AT SIX FLAGS.
    I WILL PASS ON THE MENUDO .
    Do something Danke

I WILL PASS ON THE MENUDO .
    SMART MAN

SMART MAN

YES , BESIDES THE PUERTO RICO BOY BAND , IT IS ALSO THE NAME OF A SOUP WITH INTESTINES AND RED SAUCE. I AM MAKING SOME FOR DANKE NOW . I HAD NO BEEF INTESTINE SO I IMPROVISED WITH SOME OTHER INTESTINES. MY WAR OF 1812 BONFIRE IS TOMORROW AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE HAVING BURGERS , HOT DOGS AND CHILI BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR DANKE . WE WILL SIMULATE BURNING DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-29-2016 at 08:20 AM.
    Do something Danke

I HAVE 20 YEARS ON LOTS OF PEOPLE .
    IT'S TRUE. AND OYARDE IS STILL YOUNGER THAN ALL MY OTHER LIVING UNCLES.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

IT'S TRUE. AND OYARDE IS STILL YOUNGER THAN ALL MY OTHER LIVING UNCLES.
    MINE, TOO. MY FAVORITE UNCLE HAS BEEN DEAD MANY YEARS BUT OYARDE REMINDS ME OF HIM. HE TAUGHT ME TO WHITTLE (IN THE LIVING ROOM MUCH TO MY MOTHER'S HORROR), HE WOULD BRING ME BIG CARDBOARD BOXES TO PLAY IN, SOLD WORMS OUT OF AN OLD REFRIGERATOR, SANG IN CHURCH EVEN WHEN HE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO (HE DIDN'T CARE IF THE PERSON IN THE CHOIR HAD A SOLO, IF HE KNEW THE WORDS, HE SANG - LOUD AND PROUD. IF HE DIDN'T, HE MUMBLED ALONG), HE WORE OVERALLS AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAD TO BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE HE HID HIS PUPPY, AND HE SIPPED MOONSHINE OUT OF A MASON JAR.

TODAY LIFE SKILL I LEARNED ANCIENT SECRET TO ENHANCE ONES VOTING PROWESS
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by BUTSRSLY View Post
    THEIR WAR ON HILLARY WILL BE COMPLETE WHEN WE ARE REMINDED THAT AMERICA IS THE LAND OF SECOND CHANCES
    HILLARY WANTS TO TAKE WAR TO OTHERS
    Do something Danke

MINE, TOO. MY FAVORITE UNCLE HAS BEEN DEAD MANY YEARS BUT OYARDE REMINDS ME OF HIM. HE TAUGHT ME TO WHITTLE (IN THE LIVING ROOM MUCH TO MY MOTHER'S HORROR), HE WOULD BRING ME BIG CARDBOARD BOXES TO PLAY IN, SOLD WORMS OUT OF AN OLD REFRIGERATOR, SANG IN CHURCH EVEN WHEN HE WASN'T SUPPOSE TO (HE DIDN'T CARE IF THE PERSON IN THE CHOIR HAD A SOLO, IF HE KNEW THE WORDS, HE SANG - LOUD AND PROUD. IF HE DIDN'T, HE MUMBLED ALONG), HE WORE OVERALLS AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAD TO BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE HE HID HIS PUPPY, AND HE SIPPED MOONSHINE OUT OF A MASON JAR.
    I HAVE MY MASON JAR READY FOR TONIGHTS WAR OF 1812 BONFIRE.
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    TODAY LIFE SKILL I LEARNED ANCIENT SECRET TO ENHANCE ONES VOTING PROWESS
    WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE?

SUMERIAN? ("GILGAMESH, ENKIDU AND THE VOTING BOOTH", "GILGAMESH AND THE BALLOT BOX OF HEAVEN", ETC.)

HEBREW? ("DEAD VOTER SCROLLS")

EGYPTIAN? ("BOOK OF THE VOTER")

CHINESE? ("THE ART OF VOTING")

CTHULHIAN? ("DE VOTERIS MYSTERIIS" AKA "MYSTERIES OF THE VOTER")

OTHER?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-29-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    WHAT IS YOUR SOURCE?

SUMERIAN? ("GILGAMESH, ENKIDU AND THE VOTING BOOTH", "GILGAMESH AND THE BALLOT BOX OF HEAVEN", ETC.)

HEBREW? ("DEAD VOTER SCROLLS")

EGYPTIAN? ("BOOK OF THE VOTER")

CHINESE? ("THE ART OF VOTING")

CTHULHIAN?
    ("DE VOTERIS MYSTERIIS" AKA "MYSTERIES OF THE VOTER")

OTHER?
    I have never before seen the attributive declension of cthulu. Impressive shenannigans, Mr banana.

I HAVE MY MASON JAR READY FOR TONIGHTS WAR OF 1812 BONFIRE.
    I WENT TO A BONFIRE TONIGHT. MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR CALLED EARLIER AND INVITED ME OVER "TO HAVE A FEW DRINKS AND ENJOY THE FIRE". I WENT BUT I SHOULD'VE ASKED HIM TO DEFINE ENJOY BECAUSE HIS $#@!TY BAND SHOWED UP AND I WAS NOT ENJOYING IT. I LISTENED TO TWO SONGS BEFORE I TOLD THEM I HAD TO GO HOME AND CLEAN OUT MY CLOSET. I WAS BUZZED AND COULDN'T THINK OF A BETTER EXCUSE.

I have never before seen the attributive declension of cthulu. Impressive shenannigans, Mr banana.
    "CTHULHIC" IS ALSO ACCEPTED.

BOTH "CTHULHIAN" AND "CTHULHIC" DENOTE A DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH OR INVOLVEMENT IN THE CTHULU MYTHOS.

"CTHULHUESQUE" MAY ALSO BE USED, BUT MORE IN THE SENSE OF SOMETHING THAT IS SIMILAR TO OR EVOCATIVE OF (RATHER THAN DIRECTLY RELATED TO OR INVOLVED IN) THE CTHULHU MYTHOS.

REFER TO THE NECRONOMICON (ALHAZRED, ABDUL. 16TH CENTURY EDITION, TRANSLATOR UNKNOWN. ARKHAM: MISKATONIC UNIVERSITY, 738) FOR FURTHER DECLENSIONS, TRANSLITERATIONS, INCANTATIONS, ETC.

HERE ENDETH THE LESSON. CTHULHU FHTAGN! IÄ! IÄ!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "CTHULHIC" IS ALSO ACCEPTED.

BOTH "CTHULHIAN" AND "CTHULHIC" DENOTE A DIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH OR INVOLVEMENT IN THE CTHULU MYTHOS.

"CTHULHUESQUE" MAY ALSO BE USED, BUT MORE IN THE SENSE OF SOMETHING THAT IS SIMILAR TO OR EVOCATIVE OF (RATHER THAN DIRECTLY RELATED TO OR INVOLVED IN) THE CTHULHU MYTHOS.

REFER TO THE NECRONOMICON (ALHAZRED, ABDUL. 16TH CENTURY EDITION, TRANSLATOR UNKNOWN. ARKHAM: MISKATONIC UNIVERSITY, 738) FOR FURTHER DECLENSIONS, TRANSLITERATIONS, INCANTATIONS, ETC.

HERE ENDETH THE LESSON. CTHULHU FHTAGN! IÄ! IÄ!
    *FASCINATION INTENSIFIES*

HB34 HAS BEEN BUSY PRACTICING HIS BLOGGING LIFESKILL.

Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast