Thread: Thinking...

Thinking...

For the past few years we've been promised a government shutdown (which they $#@!ed up, btw) and they turned around and pulled the old bait and switch and shut us down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was reading about how Dallas is going to start handing out $1,000.00 fines (h/t caseyjones in chat) for people not wearing masks and started wondering if TV shows based in those cities were going to have the actresses and actors wear masks.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Everyone in dallas should be fined , Austin too . If they are living there they obviously have too many Pelosi bucks and need to redistribute.

They set the fine just under the amount people got from the Fed stimulus.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    They set the fine just under the amount people got from the Fed stimulus.
    Those fines should be directed to my foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Those fines should be directed to my foundation.
    Foundations are essential.

I wonder if America is going to reopen by July 4th so I can celebrate my freedoms.

Playing With Lives Through Lies

For the past few years we've been promised a government shutdown (which they $#@!ed up, btw) and they turned around and pulled the old bait and switch and shut us down.
    I don't know what's worse: the fact that our economy is shut down because our governments are "saving" us from a virus, or the fact that we've been imprisoned to our homes which will cause deaths not affected by a virus.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I don't know what's worse: the fact that our economy is shut down because our governments are "saving" us from a virus, or the fact that we've been imprisoned to our homes which will cause deaths not affected by a virus.
    I’m not sure it matters cuz we’re getting both.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I wonder if America is going to reopen by July 4th so I can celebrate my freedoms.
    Most blue states will probably be on lock down by then.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Things have not changed that much for me and my situation except every where I go there is less traffic. I know this means a lot of people are not working which does suck. I guess for them if they can't file for unemployment money. it sucks even more.

I am hoping for the sake of my friends and loved ones who need to get back to work can do so soon. I don't like the idea of people being locked down but hey I can tell the air is much cleaner with less air and motor vehicle traffic. Which is the only real good I see coming out of this. I think children ought to be able to be out side in the sunshine. I wish for all my friends here something good coming out if all this stuff.

We all kind knew something was coming well boom here it is and we still don't really know why except the most likely reason is to gain control over the public. Keep your pocket constitutions handy you might need them.Know your rights