Thread: Ron Paul is heading to Philly

Ron Paul is heading to Philly

On Sunday, April 22, 2012, Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul will be speaking in Philadelphia. The 12-term Congressman from Texas is a confirmed speaker on the lawn at Independence Hall at the Philadelphia rally for Phreedom 2012.

Starting at 1 pm, Philly Phreedom will feature live music, guest speakers, and a chance to meet other liberty-minded people in the area! Speakers include not only Dr. Paul, but also Michael Scheuer of Non-Intervention.com and James Padilioni Jr of Students For Liberty.

There will also be live performances by Jordan Page and Tatiana Moroz.

http://exm.nr/Ho1YTz

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video's are no where near the magic of being there live but maybe it will give us some kind of idea of what it might be like.

Or a duet.

YES!

RON PAUL EVERYBODY!

His name has become a verb!

Thank you, Tatiana at
    7:13

But there is still a lot of magic alive in these recordings.

Looking forward to it. I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years since the last time he was here.

YAY !! Who's puttin the banner up on I - 95 this time?
    Last edited by MelissaCato; 04-07-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Enjoy the show everyone
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    Someone give me one and I will do it!

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaCato View Post
    LOL I did last time. hahah - that was fun. A guy in the city had a shop where he just cranked those banners out one after another, and we hung them everywhere.
    Last edited by brandon; 04-08-2012 at 08:39 AM.

There had better be banners in I95 from Virginia all the way to the border.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    LOL I did last time. hahah - that was fun. A guy in the city had a shop where he just cranked those banners out one after another, and we hung them everywhere.
    We should do it again man! That would be another epic thing to do!!

I still can't get over hearing of music at a Ron Paul rally. It seems right out of the play book.

We've all heard that sometimes history repeats itself. If so maybe the people of Philadelphia are coming up on this spot on a timeline in another dimension.

Soon they are off to find some instruments.

And then on to...Yellow Submarine 8/10

RON PAUL EVERYBODY!

Summer of 2012

The Yellow Submarine DVD
    Last edited by Carson; 04-08-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Speaking of Tatiana, we had a string of musicians come through the phonebank last night for a social. Some amazing talent came through and I wish I had filmed the whole night, but did get this:

Gonna be a great rally in Philly. Gonna hate missing it...
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 04-08-2012 at 12:57 PM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Philly, eh? Anyone watch Parking Wars? I accidentally watched my first episode last night. Sad to say, I haven't been that angry in a while. Ever want to know how bureaucracy slows everything down? Watch that show (and then take a shower afterwards).

"I'm just doing my job."

Every 5 minutes it seems this phrase is uttered. I'd like to see Paul implement the PPA into his speech some how...not because it's a good example (it's not; arguably, the violators broke their contracts by not abiding by the "rules of the road"), but you can actually SEE the problems in action (and the $#@!s that cause them).

The biggest peeve I had with the show was parking attendants claiming they were doing this for safety, but refused to take back the ticket (they can unless it's a safety violation, apparently) even when someone came outside and said "I'll move it". Hell, one store owner had his car booted because he received too many tickets for parking his car OUTSIDE OF HIS STORE in order to bring in some merchandise ("Sorry, sir. You'll have to call this number and get it straightened out before we can remove this boot"...in the smuggest tone possible).

AH! FLASHBACKS!

Anyway...hopefully he pulls in an even bigger crowd than he did in Cali. I better quit typing before I get to my Ron Paul roadie idea...hah. Instead of flying everywhere, just go by bus. It could potentially have a snowball effect. Take the crowds with you. Grateful Dead, anyone?

Onoes! It slipped out! Curse you, fingers!

My intent is not to de-rail, but to find a slightly modified message he can deliver that will resonate with the audience he's trying to sway (Philadelphians).

I live in Delaware County. Need help, send me a message. I have tyvek and will be making banners.

Tatiana is going to be a guest on my show tomorrow if any of you care to check it out or have questions for her.
    http://exm.nr/I8AqkT

Quote Originally Posted by AngelClark View Post
    Tatiana is going to be a guest on my show tomorrow if any of you care to check it out or have questions for her.
    http://exm.nr/I8AqkT
    Sounds a little early for me on the west coast. Always the archives.

LISTEN LIVE Monday night from 5-7 pm EST! Make sure you join our Chat Rooms with any questions and to interact with other listeners! If you can’t listen live make sure you check out our archives (for free of course) or download the show on iTunes!

Continue reading on Examiner.com Liberty artist Tatiana Moroz to be on Radio Freedom on Monday - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/elections-20...#ixzz1rVrZM8FI

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When "youse guys" start to see Ron Paul Coming To Convention Hall 4-22-12 @ 1PM" signs at WAWA you'll know who it is putting them there.

ME

I'll be there.
    Last edited by Chieppa1; 04-10-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Radio Freedom has the Angle Clark Show with Tatiana Moroz up in their archives now.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/angelcl..._radio_freedom

If you were tripping on The Shire Society in the beginning of the show and thinking of continuing the journey check out their website here;

It's a State of Mind.

http://shiresociety.com/
    Last edited by Carson; 04-10-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Now on the campaign's website:

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul will will be having a rally at the Independence Mall in Philadelphia, PA on April 22nd at 1 pm EST. The event will take place at the south side of the Independence Mall at the Independence Visitor Center, 1 N Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106. To RSVP to the event, please click here: http://ronpaulinphilly.eventbrite.com/.