Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yulia Tymoshenko: 8 Million Russians In Ukraine "Must Be Killed With Nuclear Weapons"

Yulia Tymoshenko: 8 Million Russians In Ukraine "Must Be Killed With Nuclear Weapons"

This broad is giving Lady MacDeath a real run for her money. Let's finally dispense with the myth that "if women ruled the world, there would be no war." See this would-be mass murderer, and our own three witches of MacBeth; Clinton, Power, and Rice.

I wonder whose nuclear weapons she has in mind for the job.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...-killed-nuclea

While the NSA is busy justifying its spying of every American its existence thanks to famous Moscow resident Edward Snowden, its Russian counterparts have been busy intercepting even more phone Ukrainian conversations.

After a month ago a leaked phone call between US assistant secretary of state Victoria Nuland and the US envoy to the Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt confirmed that it was the US that was pulling the strings in what was about to be a violent coup overthrowing Ukraine's president Yanukovich, "someone" has just leaked another phone conversation, this time between parliamentarian Nestor Shufrych and former PM and ideological leader of the Ukraine "revolution" Yulia Tymoshenko and most probable future president of West Ukraine, in which Tymoshenko is makes the following threats, "It’s going too far! Bugger! We must grab arms and go whack those damn katsaps [a Ukrainian word used to refer to the Russians in a negative tone] together with their leader", "I’ll use all my connections, I’ll raise the whole world – as soon as I’m able to – in order to make sure.. Bugger!.. not even scorched earth won’t remain where Russia stands" although all her empty threats collapse in the last sentence of the phone conversation in which she says, regarding the Crimea annexation, that "we are going to take it to the Hague International Criminal Court." Good luck with that.

But the smoking gun, and where Putin once again shows just how masterful of a chess player he is, is the following statement by Tymoshenko, after asked, rhetorically, by her counterparty, "what should we do now with the 8 million Russians that stayed in Ukraine. They are outcasts"... to which she replies: "They must be killed with nuclear weapons."

Needless to say, that is not how you make Russian friends, or diffuse geopolitical tensions with your superpower neighbor, who just happens to be set on recreating USSR 2.0. Because just like that Putin has his provocation carte blanche, as the second something, anything happens to any ethnic Russian in east Ukraine, Putin can point to precisely this conversation as proof of how Ukraine's "government" feels toward the ethnic minorities in the east, and why "they deserve to be protected" the Russian bearhug. Which has been precisely Putin's plan all along.

It is not surprising that after this recording was leaked, that Tymoshenko admitted the validity of the recording except for this part, because she knows just how greatly it can and will be used against her once Putin decides it is time to expand a little further beyond just Crimea.

Some of the other statements, transcribed by RT, confirming just how powerless Ukraine truly is in this struggle between David backed by the world's most insolvent and natgas hungry countries, and an ascendent Kremlin goliath:
    Tymoshenko, who plans to run in Ukraine’s presidential election, expressed confidence that she would have found “a way to zap those $#@!s [Russia].”

“I’ll use all my connections, I’ll raise the whole world – as soon as I’m able to – in order to make sure.. Bugger!.. not even scorched earth won’t remain where Russia stands,” she promised.

Despite being incapacitated by spinal disc hernia the ex-PM stressed she’s ready to “grab a machine gun, you know what I’m saying, and go shoot this bastard [Putin] in the forehead.”
    Full recording below:

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are reasons that she was in Jail.

And all of the other minorities in Ukraine need to pay attention. They won't stop with Russians.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This corrupt skank just guaranteed Putin will move into western Ukraine.

Thanks for posting this! My husband pointed it out to me this morning. We were listening to the recording, wondering wtf was wrong with her. And I'll bet she's no Joan Of Ark, either....she won't be putting on armor and riding into the battle to lead the troops. She'll be in a cozy warm elegant room somewhere, whispering secrets to evil men proudly wearing the tiny ribbons she gave them.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    There are reasons that she was in Jail.

And all of the other minorities in Ukraine need to pay attention. They won't stop with Russians.
    She's Jewish; technically a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    She's Jewish; technically a minority.
    No shes not but nice try. Shes Ukrainian and Latvian and a practicing Orthodox Christian.

What the hell happened to these people when they were kids?

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    No shes not but nice try. Shes Ukrainian and Latvian and a practicing Orthodox Christian.
    What the $#@! do you mean "nice try"? The woman is at least part Jewish so I doubt she has it in for ALL Ukrainian minorities. You act as if I've slandered her in some way.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by westkyle View Post
    What the hell happened to these people when they were kids?
    Russia/USSR happened?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

What the $#@! do you mean "nice try"? The woman is at least part Jewish so I doubt she has it in for ALL Ukrainian minorities. You act as if I've slandered her in some way.
    What the hell does that mean part jewish? I could care less if you slandered her but why are you so quick to bring up her supposed religion/ethnicity (which isnt even correct) why are you attempting to connect a woman who makes genocidal statements to Judaism even though she has nothing to do with it. Even if your ridiculous claims were correct what do they have to do with this thread.

I would debate the 'practicing' Orthodox Christian claim after watching the video. Utterly disgraceful.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I would debate the 'practicing' Orthodox Christian claim after watching the video. Utterly disgraceful.
    Fair enough

whats that saying....hell hath no fury......
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Just thinking about fire roasted democrats.

...a woman who makes genocidal statements to Judaism
    You're going to have to back that up.

Even if your ridiculous claims were correct what do they have to do with this thread.
    Your psychotic overreaction points to something.

Yulia Tymoshenko and the rest of the inner circle crowd are evil and obviously nuts too. Since we're talking about 'killing' look who just magically popped up dead, Oleksandr Muzychko aka Sashko Bily. Already tying-up the loose ends... LOL! Well the useful idiots will be mowed down one by one by the Marxists,, you can count on it.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ukrainian-r...e-raid-1441699

Ukrainian Right Sector Leader Sashko Bily Killed in Police Raid

Ukraine's nationalist Right Sector leader Oleksandr Muzychko aka Sashko Bily was killed during a police raid

Ukraine's authorities said the leader of one of the country's most prominent far-right groups has been killed during a police raid.
    The Interior Ministry said police moved in to detain Oleksandr Muzychko, aka Sashko Bily, one of the leaders of the nationalist Pravy Sektor (Right Sector) party, after they found him at a café in the western Ukrainian city of Rivne, and he was eventually killed.

"After police demands to surrender Bily wanted to run away through the window and opened fire for effect at police commandos Sokol," Ukrainian First Deputy Interior Minister Vladimir Yevdokimov was quoted as saying by Itar-Tass news agency.
    "The first bullet hit a police commando in the helmet, but ricocheted in the forearm. Muzychko wounded this police commando in the shoulder with the second gunshot.
    "When he was brought down to the ground, he kept on shooting and was wounded. Doctors found Muzychko dead," he said.
    The role of Muzychko and Right Sector in post-revolution Ukraine was seized upon by Russia to argue Kiev had been taken over by fascists and neo-Nazis, thus justifying Moscow's military intervention to protect ethnic Russians in Crimea.
    Muzychko was sought in Ukraine for organised crime links, hooliganism and for threatening public officials.
    He was also on Russia's wanted list on charges of banditry and the establishment of an organised criminal group.
    "Muzychko remains on the international most-wanted list because so far the Russian side has not received any official notification from its Ukrainian
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-25-2014 at 05:50 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're going to have to back that up.

Your psychotic overreaction points to something.
    Back what up? And overreaction? Hardly. Why were you so quick to bring up her supposed jewishness?

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Yulia Tymoshenko and the rest of the inner circle crowd are evil and obviously nuts too. Since we're talking about 'killing' look who just magically popped up dead, Oleksandr Muzychko aka Sashko Bily. Already tying-up the loose ends... LOL! Well the useful idiots will be mowed down one by one by the Marxists,, you can count on it.

It was inevitable that thug was going to jail or getting killed after those videos came out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    This broad is giving Lady MacDeath a real run for her money. Let's finally dispense with the myth that "if women ruled the world, there would be no war." See this would-be mass murderer, and our own three witches of MacBeth; Clinton, Power, and Rice.

I wonder whose nuclear weapons she has in mind for the job.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...-killed-nuclea
    No doubt John McCain would sound the same way in a private conversation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Warm Fuzzies,,

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Maybe "practicing" should be taken as meaning that she's not very good at it ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-25-2014 at 10:27 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Back what up? And overreaction? Hardly. Why were you so quick to bring up her supposed jewishness?
    So you're going to pretend like you don't understand the question. You're blocked Megaphone boy.

What the hell does that mean part jewish? ....why are you attempting to connect a woman who makes genocidal statements to Judaism even though she has nothing to do with it.
    Because Jews are a race of people. Jews are not people who practice Judaism.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Because Jews are a race of people. Jews are not people who practice Judaism.
    NO,, They are not. Race is one of the dumbest arguments that exist,, and is commonly used.

There is only one race of humans.. There are however family lines.

I would bet that few if any European "jews" could trace their ancestry to Judah.

Khazar is more likely. (giving Jews a bad name for over a thousand years)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh,,and before some start to argue that issue,, ^^^

The Khazar founded Kiev.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...w/ukraine.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievian_Letter
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

What the hell does that mean part jewish? I could care less if you slandered her but why are you so quick to bring up her supposed religion/ethnicity (which isnt even correct) why are you attempting to connect a woman who makes genocidal statements to Judaism even though she has nothing to do with it. Even if your ridiculous claims were correct what do they have to do with this thread.
    The poster above him said that minorities in the Ukraine should be worried if she is president, he responded that she is Jewish and therefore a member of a minority group.

You're overreacting to him mentioning her ethnicity which was a direct reply to the post above his.

And his claim is correct, her father was Volodymyr Abramovych Hrihyan, son of Abram Kelmanovych Kapitelman who taught at Jewish school. Jewish schools don't tend to hire non-Jews.
    Last edited by eduardo89; 03-25-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    The poster above him said that minorities in the Ukraine should be worried if she is president, he responded that she is Jewish and therefore a member of a minority group.

You're overreacting to him mentioning her ethnicity which was a direct reply to the post above his.

And his claim is correct, her father was Volodymyr Abramovych Hrihyan, son of Abram Kelmanovych Kapitelman who taught at Jewish school. Jewish schools don't tend to hire non-Jews.
    Thanks for the explanation, but I'm pretty sure he knew what I meant which is why I now have him on "ignore". His response tells me he's here to push an agenda that has nothing to do with the Liberty movement. This isn't the first time I've noticed this sort of behavior out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    NO,, They are not. Race is one of the dumbest arguments that exist,, and is commonly used.

There is only one race of humans.. There are however family lines.

I would bet that few if any European "jews" could trace their ancestry to Judah.

Khazar is more likely. (giving Jews a bad name for over a thousand years)
    Its the opposite. Far more share common ancestors in the levant than with a turkic tribe. Jews Migrated in europe from the west to the east. From the Rhine (original ashkenazi jews settled on the Rhine) to the east towards Russia. When Ashkenazi jews arrived in what is now Ukraine the Khazars had been gone for 100's or years. The only group that could really be said to be descended from Khazars are Crimean karaites who are so small they are practically going extinct. Only a portion of the Nobility of the Khazars converted anyway. Then after they fell the majority converted away or died. This Khazar myth has been disproven time and time again.
    Last edited by gwax23; 03-25-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks for the explanation, but I'm pretty sure he knew what I meant which is why I now have him on "ignore". His response tells me he's here to push an agenda that has nothing to do with the Liberty movement. This isn't the first time I've noticed this sort of behavior out of him.
    You made an incorrect statement and I corrected you. Maybe I was wrong on your motive for posting it but my original statement was hardly an overreaction I simply corrected you. Trying to say Yulia is somehow a member of a ethnic/religious minority in ukraine is pretty ridiculous. Shes about as Ukranian as you can get. Even if eduardo is correct that her Paternal grandfather may have been Jewish (she denies it) that doesnt make her Jewish (unless you adopt Nazi standards of Jewishness)

What would my agenda be exactly? Correcting people when they are wrong? If so then yes thats my agenda.

Shes about as Ukranian as you can get.
    So having a Latvian Jewish father and not speaking Ukrainian in every day life until you are 36 makes you "about as Ukrainian as you can get?"

Even if eduardo is correct that her Paternal grandfather may have been Jewish (she denies it) that doesnt make her Jewish (unless you adopt Nazi standards of Jewishness)
    It wouldn't make her Jewish by Jewish religious standards but it does mean she is at least part Jewish in ethnicity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast