Thread: MO - Woman arrested for beating man who refused to perform oral sex on her

Exclamation MO - Woman arrested for beating man who refused to perform oral sex on her

Columbia woman charged with sex abuse

https://www.columbiatribune.com/news...with-sex-abuse

By Pat Pratt
    Posted Dec 4, 2018 at 9:48 AM
    Updated Dec 4, 2018 at 6:54 PM

A Columbia woman is accused of attempting to force a man to perform oral sex on her.

Boone County prosecutors on Monday charged 43-year-old Amy Nicole Parrino with first-degree sexual abuse and third-degree domestic assault. Parrino is also charged with damaging the Boone County Jail, where she is currently in custody.

Columbia police officer Zachary P. Beringer wrote in charging documents that the victim reported being struck 20 to 25 times by Parrino, who also allegedly used a belt, a cellphone and a brass plate to assault him.

The victim told Beringer that Parrino then began chasing him around the residence. She allegedly then pushed him to the ground and sat on him.

″(Victim) told me that while Parrino was doing this he was not able to breathe for a few seconds and was ‘scared to death,’” Beringer wrote.

Beringer wrote that the victim has several visible injuries, cuts on both arms and another cut on the bridge of his nose. The victim told Beringer he lives with Parrino and the violence as of late was getting worse and more frequent.

Parrino’s damage to jail property charge came after she was booked Monday. Boone County deputy Alex Bodine in charging documents wrote Parrino broke the phone in a cell and smeared fecal matter on the walls.

Parrino’s bond was set at $20,000, cash only, for the sexual abuse and domestic violence charges and $5,000 for the damage to jail property charge.

No attorney is listed for Parrino in court documents. A hearing is not set.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Well the town has spirit.

anyone want to guess where I robbed Banks?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Well the town has spirit.

anyone want to guess where I robbed Banks?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Even built a Fence in my "honor".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I bet she has beat a lot of men in her life .
    Do something Danke

And of course it had to come from a woman who looks like that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like the actor Robert Blake.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Looks like the actor Robert Blake.

I am wondering what kind of twisted life produced a woman like this.

it took years
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I am wondering what kind of twisted life produced a woman like this.

it took years
    She might be related to Robert Blake though, he was pretty unstable too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I bet she has beat a lot of men in her life .
    Distraught

Just left her job at the Mortuary.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The victim told Beringer that Parrino then began chasing him around the residence. She allegedly then pushed him to the ground and sat on him.

″(Victim) told me that while Parrino was doing this he was not able to breathe for a few seconds and was ‘scared to death,’” Beringer wrote.

If I was shown a picture of this woman without knowing the incident I would have thought she was a lesbo.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If I was shown a picture of this woman without knowing the incident I would have thought she was a lesbo.
    I thought she was the guy.
    "The Patriarch"

She allegedly then pushed him to the ground and sat on him.
    Is this a thing now? I'm not sure Mr A would even notice if I sat on him. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I guess Melissa Click found her muscle... I hate that $#@!ing town. I work on the other side of it, and I drive straight through.
    Did I mention Columbia sucks? Nothing but liberal $#@!s with Mizzou stickers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I guess Melissa Click found her muscle... I hate that $#@!ing town. I work on the other side of it, and I drive straight through.
    Did I mention Columbia sucks? Nothing but liberal $#@!s with Mizzou stickers...
    College Town.

I like the Gladstone.. I was welcome there.

Gladstone manufacturing Company,, (Roadhouse) I don't know if it is still there..
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-07-2018 at 12:03 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom