Thread: Roger Stone Calling for Trump to Resist If He Loses

Roger Stone Calling for Trump to Resist If He Loses

Donnell will count every vote over & over until Kavinaugh & the wise latinas declare him the winner.

Roger Stone Calling for Trump to Resist If He Loses

Pardoned Roger Stone is making extraordinary calls for President Donald Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act if he loses on Election Day.

"I don't want to overplay the facts here, but if somebody would study the president's authority in the Insurrection Act and his ability to impose Martial Law if there's widespread [fraud], if he will have the ability to arrest [Facebook founder Mark] Zuckerberg, to arrest [Apple CEO] Tim Cook, to arrest the Clintons, to arrest anybody else who can be proven to be involved in illegal activity," Stone, political trickster, told Alex Jones' "InfoWars" on Thursday.

"I do not advocate preventive detention, but people who commit crimes and think they can continue to get away with it, because we have a two-tiered justice, are just wrong."

Stone pointed to mass mail ballot fraud and said the Republicans leaders in the states "are not prepared for this election legally."

"There's going to be widespread, obvious, blatant, flagrant illegality," Stone continued. "The authority exists to stop that. It will have to be used, if necessary.

"I'm not jumping the gun, but I will just tell you: The votes from Nevada should not be counted. They are already flooded with illegals. If Harry Reid is involved, take Harry Reid into custody and charge him."

Harry Reid was the Democrat Senate majority leader during the Obama administration and is now retired in Nevada.

"This is not complicated and it is 100% legal," Stone concluded.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ins...665/?oRef=mixi
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only one thats going to be resisting if they lose is Biden. Hillary already said that if he loses he should not accept it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

RonZep: resisting partisan hackery with...partisan hackery.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I don't think anyone needs to call for Trump to do it. He already plans to.

I also don't think either side is going to accept this election result. We are in for chaos no matter who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sounds about right.

This has been a coup plot since 2016, we now know because of Obamagate. Anyhow, prepare for war.

it will go hot by next year at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wut? I oppose both of the D&R party presidential candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't think anyone needs to call for Trump to do it. He already plans to.

I also don't think either side is going to accept this election result. We are in for chaos no matter who wins.
    True, but we know who's going to be causing the most chaos if they lose.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    President Donnell Trump, Steve Mnuchin, Nancy & Mitch have a proven track record of Wealth Spread Communism and Global Wahhabi Law Totalitarian tyranny.

At least with chaos, there's some chance of improvement & possible wins for liberty. .

Wahhabi Law council.

The only one thats going to be resisting if they lose is Biden. Hillary already said that if he loses he should not accept it.
    True? I thought you said only Biden will be resisting? do you think may be its time to drop the blatant dem v republican line you push on this site with virtually every single post you make?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Wut? I oppose both of the D&R party presidential candidates.
    Same.

2nd verse, same as the first.
    There is no spoon.

There are elements among both political tribes trying to bring about serious civil unrest.

I hope and expect (though with decreasing confidence) that cooler heads will prevail.

...interesting times.

Honestly I believe both will.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Honestly I believe both will.
    Yep, and it doesn't matter who starts it; they'll radicalize each other.

The best outcome would be for someone, whoever, to win by a very large margin, so that it can't plausibly be challenged.

...some will never accept the outcome no matter what, but most will accept it if it's clear.

But if it's close, whoever wins, there's going to be chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    There are elements among both political tribes trying to bring about serious civil unrest.

I hope and expect (though with decreasing confidence) that cooler heads will prevail.

...interesting times.
    Trump is running a re-election campaign. The Democrats are running a color revolution. Slight difference.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why even hold an election if the outcome is known ahead of time?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump is running a re-election campaign. The Democrats are running a color revolution. Slight difference.
    When both sides are convinced by self-serving charlatans that war with the other side is inevitable, it is, when it otherwise wouldn't be.

It's very difficult to get perspective on the scene of which you yourself are part.

The Dems are probably already orchestrating their new impeachment talking points on how Trump is an illegitimate president in 2021.