Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: January 6th, 2020 Congressional Vote Certifying the Presidential Election - OFFICIAL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I just watched a video of EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN voting FOR reviewing something to do with the election and unsurprisingly EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT voted AGAINST IT. It is OBVIOUS who the real enemy of We The People is.
    You haven't been watching the live coverage. At least two GOP Senators have made the point that Congress has no authority to decide anything in situations where only one slate of electors from a state has been submitted.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand Paul speaking now.

He speaks of "focusing one's anger in constructive ways" and otherwise said nothing of substance whatsoever. Right now, I'm focusing my anger on wishing him out of office. A wet paper bag in a senate seat would be as useful to the cause of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) claims that the "truth matters" - that she'll do anything for transparency ----- but she won't consider an audit of the November 3rd, election. Puhleese.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Rand Paul is a good man with clean hands and a pure spirit.

Unfortunately, those are the kind of men incapable of handling Machiavellians. I do not believe he understands the nature of the opposition because he believes the opposition to be similarly good people. The human habit of seeing one's traits in others is a blade that cuts both ways.

Congress gets to talk about today’s attack, rather than voter fraud

Nice redirect!

Rand made the right call. 'Lyin Ted''s stunt was for show only, is backfiring already and very likely would dim his political future also in a setback for Foreign-Firster ZOA supported politicians in Congress. GOPAcons political future is dim, selective tactical alliances are ok on some good causes but this is not that cause.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mitt Romney was just on and now some neo-con chick

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Flimsy Lindsey is on now...

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

They let them in. That's what happened.

Now they are going to go through all this with less objections. At least two senators are withdrawing their objections.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Caught the end of Rep. Dan Bishop giving a pretty good speech. Hopefully will be able to find video.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rep. Raul Grijalva: "President Biden and President Harris will be President of the United States".

At what point are these no longer Freudian slips?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Now they are going to go through all this with less objections. At least two senators are withdrawing their objections.
    Just heard on Rense that Loeffler is going to withdraw her objection.

How can we blame Georgians for not voting for this corrupt back-stabbing bi+ch?

At least she shows her true nature.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Rep. Raul Grijalva: "President Biden and President Harris will be President of the United States".

At what point are these no longer Freudian slips?
    The more reasonable explanation is they are morons caring little for accuracy in their speech. Elected officials typically become as such by virtue of their connections and not due to possessing even a modicum of intelligence or principle. After all, intelligence and/or principles would interfere with their exploitation to the benefit of the well connected.

Caught the end of Rep. Dan Bishop giving a pretty good speech. Hopefully will be able to find video.
    I was standing within 10 feet of Bishop when he told my friend, the Libertarian Party nominee in Bishop's race, to his face that my friend didn't deserve to run for the office because "he didn't put in enough of his own cash to participate". Bishop spent a quarter million dollars of his own money to win the special election seat. Bishop is just another pay-to-play status quo Congresscritter working to pad his nest at the taxpayer trough. Don't be deceived by an occasional decent speech.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-06-2021 at 11:21 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I was standing within 10 feet of Bishop when he told my friend, the Libertarian Party nominee in Bishop's race, to his face that my friend didn't deserve to run for the office because "he didn't put in enough of his own cash to participate". Bishop spent a quarter million dollars of his own money to win the special election seat. Bishop is just another pay-to-play status quo Congresscritter working to pad his nest at the taxpayer trough. Don't be deceived by an occasional decent speech.
    I know nothing about him, and am not suggesting supporting him for office.

His speech was good because it was actually addressing the “objections” and fraud, not filibustering on whether or not they should be having the meeting.

I know nothing about him, and am not suggesting supporting him for office.

His speech was good because it was actually addressing the “objections” and fraud, not filibustering on whether or not they should be having the meeting.
    No biggie. Just felt the need to comment on him since I've witnessed his real thoughts up close and personal, instead of only prepared political speeches.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Once again. This man gets it.
    At the 14:20 mark, Daniel and Ron share the same frustration that I had. There was very little discussion about the actual objections.

One would think that these “deliberations” on the objections would consist of discussions of the objections, presentations of evidence, and rebuttal of evidence.

Instead, we get a bunch of five minute speeches on why or why not there should be a deliberation at all. It’s a filibuster, especially from the likes of McConnell and Schumer. They wouldn’t be in the damn room in the first place if there wasn’t a lawful and constitutional reason for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234