Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Explosive! Public Health Data: 80% Of COVID-19 Deaths In August Were Vaccinated People

Explosive! Public Health Data: 80% Of COVID-19 Deaths In August Were Vaccinated People

Again, NOT a $#@!ing vaccine, a $#@!ing MASS GENOCIDE WEAPON...

Explosive! Public health data: 80% of COVID-19 deaths in August were vaccinated people
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...ed-people.html

(Natural News) Further evidence proving the Covid-19 vaccination programme is a huge failure has been released which confirms throughout the whole of August 80% of the people who allegedly died of Covid-19 had been vaccinated against the disease.

(Article republished from TheExpose.uk)

We’re living in strange times, and if you believe the Covid-19 vaccination programme is working because the authorities on the television tell you that it is, then you must surely find it extremely strange that the UK is in the middle of a third wave in the middle of summer? Especially when you consider that in summer 2020 Covid-19 deaths flat-lined to zero even though a Covid-19 injection was not available.

But the strangeness doesn’t end there, just take a look at the latest Covid-19 Statistical Report released by Public Health Scotland (PHS) on the 8th September 2021.

The report provides an array on data on testing, quarantining, vaccinations, cases, hospitalisations, and deaths but it doesn’t get very interesting until you read Table 15 which covers the number of Covid-19 positive cases by week and vaccination status.

Interesting because it shows that the majority of confirmed cases are now among the vaccinated population. In the most recent week from 28th August to 3rd September 2021 the report shows that there were 20,744 confirmed cases among the unvaccinated population, who are more likely to be tested for the simple reason they have not been vaccinated.

But it also shows that there were 5,508 confirmed cases among the partly vaccinated population, and 16,810 cases among the fully vaccinated population – two populations who are least likely to be tested due to be being vaccinated.

This means that between 28th August and 3rd September there were 22,318 cases among the vaccinated population – almost 2,000 more than the unvaccinated population.

The same can also be said for the week of 21st August to 27th August which saw 15,647 cases among the unvaccinated population and 22,234 cases among the vaccinated population, and the same can also be said for the previous two weeks before that.

The data actually shows that between 7th August 2021 and the 3rd September 2021 there were 47,580 cases among the unvaccinated population, 21,020 cases among the partly vaccinated population, and 41,748 cases among the fully vaccinated population. Meaning there were 15,188 more cases among the vaccinated population.

So now that we’ve cleared up that the experimental Covid-19 injections clearly do not prevent infection or spread of Covid-19, let’s find out if they prevent hospitalisations like the authorities claim.

According to table 16 of the report between the 28th August 2021 and the 3rd September 2021 there were 36 admissions to hospital related to Covid-19 among the unvaccinated over 60 population, whilst there were 7 admissions on the partly vaccinated population.

However, there were a huge 299 admissions among the fully vaccinated over 60 population, and the same pattern can be seen for the weeks previous all the way back to the 7th August 2021.

In all for the week of 28th August to 3rd September 2021 there were 271 hospitalisations among the entire unvaccinated population but 423 hospitalisations among the fully vaccinated population. If we base these hospitalisations occurring after the previous weeks confirmed cases then we can calculate the case-hospitalisation rate.

In the week beginning 21st August there were 15,647 confirmed cases among the unvaccinated population. Therefore based on the unvaccinated hospitalisation figures of 271 in the week beginning 28th August the case-hospitalisation rate is 1.7%. However, when we carry out the same calculation for the fully vaccinated population hospitalisations (423) and cases (14,519) we can see that the case-hospitalisation rate is 2.9%.

Therefore, this shows that the Covid-19 injections are increasing the risk of hospitalisation when exposed to Covid-19 by 70% rather than reducing the risk by the 95% claimed by the vaccine manufacturers and authorities.

So now that we’ve cleared up the Covid-19 injections increase the risk of hospitalisation rather than reducing it let’s find out if they prevent deaths like the authorities claim.

Table 17 of the Public Health Scotland report shows the number of deaths to have occurred via vaccination status. However, PHS have been very clever in the way they’ve presented the number of deaths. Because rather than present them on a week by week basis like they have with the number of cases and hospitalisations, they’ve instead included deaths all the way back to the 29th December.

This means they are including deaths from the height of the alleged second wave of Covid-19 where just 9% of the population had received a single dose, and just 0.1% of the entire population were fully vaccinated. Therefore, PHS are very sneakily able to give the impression that the majority of Covid-19 deaths are occurring among the unvaccinated population.

The above table is taken from the report released by Public Health Scotland on the 18th August 2021 and shows deaths due to Covid-19 by vaccination status between the 29th December 2020 and the 5th August 2021. As you can see anyone reading the report would be given the impression that the vaccines are doing a fantastic job at preventing death due to Covid-19.

But fast forward to the most recent report and you will find on Table 17 that there have been 3,102 deaths among the unvaccinated population, 279 deaths among the partly vaccinated population and 298 deaths among the fully vaccinated population between the 29th December and the 26th August 2021.

Therefore, the true number of deaths by vaccination status between the 5th August 2021 and the 26th August 2021 are as follows –

• Unvaccinated population – 25 deaths
    • Partly vaccinated population – 6 deaths
    • Fully vaccinated population – 92 deaths

This means the unvaccinated population have accounted for just 20% of alleged Covid-19 deaths throughout the whole of August, whilst the fully vaccinated accounted for 75% of them. But couple the partly vaccinated deaths with the fully vaccinated deaths and you can see that throughout August 80% of deaths occurred among the vaccinated population.

However this makes it hard to work out the case-fatality rate so to do this we need to look at how many deaths occurred in the previous weeks report. Up to the 19th August there had been 3,096 deaths among the unvaccinated, 277 deaths among the partly vaccinated, and 264 deaths among the fully vaccinated.

Therefore, the true number of deaths by vaccination status between the 19th August 2021 and the 26th August 2021 are as follows –

• Unvaccinated population – 6 deaths
    • Partly vaccinated population – 2 deaths
    • Fully vaccinated population – 34 deaths

If we base these deaths on occurring two weeks after the number of confirmed cases then we can work out the case-fatality rate.

In the week beginning 7th August there were 3,788 confirmed cases among the unvaccinated population. Therefore based on the unvaccinated death figures of 6 in the week beginning 19th August the case-fatality rate is 0.15%. However, when we carry out the same calculation for the fully vaccinated population hospitalisations (34) and cases (3,490) we can see that the case-hospitalisation rate is 1%.

Therefore, this shows that the Covid-19 injections are increasing the risk of death when exposed to Covid-19 by a huge 566% rather than reducing the risk by the 95% claimed by the vaccine manufacturers and authorities.

What’s even more concerning about this is that the number of confirmed cases among the fully vaccinated population have rose significantly in the most recent week compared to four weeks prior. Therefore the number of hospitalisations and deaths that could occur in the next few weeks could possibly be enough for the authorities to justify another lockdown.

The data clearly shows the jabs do not prevent infection or transmission, and it clearly shows that they are increasing the risk of hospitalisation and death rather than reducing the risk.
    Need further proof? Flu cases dropped from 35 MILLION in 2019 to 2,100 in 2020. The flu just "went away".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Again, NOT a $#@!ing vaccine, a $#@!ing MASS GENOCIDE WEAPON...

Explosive! Public health data: 80% of COVID-19 deaths in August were vaccinated people
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...ed-people.html

Need further proof? Flu cases dropped from 35 MILLION in 2019 to 2,100 in 2020. The flu just "went away".
    Remember the days when posts like this would get sent to Hot Topics and get you labelled a conspiracy theorist? Yeah...Great Britain and Israel's COVID surges post mass vaccination doesn't fit the narrative. But the hardcore statists in my life won't even consider basic facts that don't fit their worldview. *sigh*
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Not doubting the claim, but are there any other sources that support this not named NaturalNews ?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Not doubting the claim, but are there any other sources that support this not named NaturalNews ?
    https://beta.publichealthscotland.sc...eptember-2021/

There you can find the data. (including the same graphs in the full report)
    "I am a bird"

Yes

but not MSM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I hope Krugminator makes it . I only know about for other people that got the vax. Hope they'll be ok.
    Do something Danke

worried for my wife
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

You cannot draw those conclusions from this data. Why? Because a couple issues jump out.

1) The cases of unvaccinated are far greater than unvaccinated in all those charts. This means that the unvaccinated are far more likely to report the illness. The vaccinated might not be getting symptoms as often bad enough to go to the doctor.

but more importantly --

2) There is no age distinction in the deaths data. Because the vast majority of unvaccinated are middle-age or younger, they are less likely to die not only from Covid but from anything. Due to the fact that death from any number of concurrent illnesses WHILE Covid positive makes it a "Covid death" in the statistical counts, the elderly who are going to die in far greater numbers no matter what, will skew that incomplete data. This makes it appear that the unvaccinated are less likely to die, when really it's just because they are a much younger set.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    worried for my wife
    I am concerned for the Step Daughter and her husband.. They both got shots..

Carol and I do not,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Withdrawing my post and going back and reading through it again.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-20-2021 at 01:00 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I can't find it. I am guessing more fake news by the anti-vax crowd that were anti-vax long before Covid. They create shock headlines and link to data that does not claim what they say it claims. Of course naturalnews again. Pfft.

Getting really sick of this $#@! going on for months now where I read these shock claims that causes me to waste my time wading through the data to see if it is true, only to find it is fake news again.

I did find in one section that listed deaths.

Yeah, people die all the time, but now if someone dies in a car accident the anti-vaxxers will claim it is a vaccine death. The anti-vaxxers are just as bad as the vaccine Nazi's. Everything overly partisan for team sport while playing with peoples lives.

btw - I am not saying there are not legitimate grievances about the vax and I am against mandates. Just sick of getting played by fake vaccine news coming out of both sides.
    This link?
    https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/08/excl...en-vaccinated/

And I'm a total anti-vaxer. Tons of info out there, if you search, about what vaxes have done to people, like Africa for example. Also, we have a family member that got polio from the polio vaccine.
    There is no spoon.

I think the "right" thing to do here is to allow and encourage people to decide for themselves, especially if those people decide differently than we do.

That right there is the give away that this is Political, not Medical. Its an Obedience Test, and probably as well as Mass Extermination / Sterilization. Like Lester Holt (NBC) declaring MSM as the "Arbiters of Truth" which we all know damn good and well means "Ministry of Truth" IE aint nuthin comin out their mouths havin any truths to it what so ever. If they tell you one thing, believe the exact opposite.

• Biden won the election by a Landslide
    • Sugar is good for you.
    • Drugs are good for you.
    • Sunlight is bad for you.
    • Exercise is bad for you.
    • Vitamins are bad for you.
    • Eating healthy is bad for you.
    • Giving rich people all your money makes you rich.
    • Giving sociopaths your freedoms makes you MORE free.
    • Rights come from the Government.
    • 9/11 was not an inside job.
    • Gulf of Tonkin incident really happened.
    • People were given real reparations for Tuskeegee
    • The only thing wrong with Communism was a bit of mismanagement
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

I didnt copy the links from Natural News and put them into the post. The actual article on natural news does link to a number of sources:

https://publichealthscotland.scot/me...ion_report.pdf (several reports)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=covi...eaths+scotland
    https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vac...ns?country=GBR

These links may not show up too well if on mobile.
    1776 > 1984

I hope the vaccine doesn't kill more people than the virus. I don't think I can handle being that smug.
    DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing2nd Amendment shirts. "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    I hope the vaccine doesn't kill more people than the virus. I don't think I can handle being that smug.
    Not to worry. We'll be too busy trying to get the jackboot off our necks for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I didnt copy the links from Natural News and put them into the post. The actual article on natural news does link to a number of sources:

https://publichealthscotland.scot/me...ion_report.pdf (several reports)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=covi...eaths+scotland
    https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vac...ns?country=GBR

These links may not show up too well if on mobile.
    THANKS I was on mobile and was looking for a link to copy paste over in another debate I was in.
    No - No - No - No

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    This link?
    https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/08/excl...en-vaccinated/

And I'm a total anti-vaxer. Tons of info out there, if you search, about what vaxes have done to people, like Africa for example. Also, we have a family member that got polio from the polio vaccine.
    I withdrew and removed that post you quoted since this time I thought I have to be missing something. Out of all the times I been played by anti-vaxxers, this time maybe they are onto something.

However each of the 3 charts provided shows the majority of deaths is the unvaccinated by an overwhelming margin. So what part of these links am I missing here?

btw - as I said here before I do not discount what they did with the polio vaccine which was egregious and should have never happened.

Withdrawn post below, since I feel like I am being played again.

I can't find it. I am guessing more fake news by the anti-vax crowd that were anti-vax long before Covid. They create shock headlines and link to data that does not claim what they say it claims. Of course naturalnews again. Pfft.

Getting really sick of this $#@! going on for months now where I read these shock claims that causes me to waste my time wading through the data to see if it is true, only to find it is fake news again.

I did find in one section that listed deaths.

Yeah, people die all the time, but now if someone dies in a car accident the anti-vaxxers will claim it is a vaccine death. The anti-vaxxers are just as bad as the vaccine Nazi's. Everything overly partisan for team sport while playing with peoples lives.

btw - I am not saying there are not legitimate grievances about the vax and I am against mandates. Just sick of getting played by fake vaccine news coming out of
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    btw - as I said here before I do not discount what they did with the polio vaccine which was egregious and should have never happened.

btw - I am not saying there are not legitimate grievances about the vax and I am against mandates. Just sick of getting played by fake vaccine news coming out of
    100% Agreed. For the record, I am not anti-vax, but I am against vax or anything mandates.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    100% Agreed. For the record, I am not anti-vax, but I am against vax or anything mandates.
    Seconded. I got the jab back in April at the insistence of a family member, for personal reasons. Most of my family has gotten it as well, including a few older and infirm folks. I'm not particularly worried about it. I am 100% against mandates, however.

This "mass genocide" stuff is looney toons, and is as bad as the lunatics pushing the mandates and riding around in their cars by themselves with a mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post
    I expect it to..

and I hate being right
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

This absolutely proves that the vaccine is not effective against the latest variants of COVID.

Too many variables involved to come to a conclusion on whether this indicates ADE, which is a valid concern.

At this point, when I see the headline “80% Of COVID-19 Deaths In August Were Vaccinated People”, I have to ask what percentage of the general population in question is vaccinated? 80%? That would just mean that the vaccine is not effective. I have hypothesized that one of the motivations for forcing everyone to get a vaccination is that there would not be an unvaccinated population for comparison (control).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

THANKS I was on mobile and was looking for a link to copy paste over in another debate I was in.
    All good.

Its just one of those copy and paste things. I like this site because he ALWAYS quotes and links to his sources, so if I copy the whole article, I usually wont copy the link so people that either want the full article or need to cite his sources have references and full content on what I cite.
    1776 > 1984

The author is either being intentionally deceitful or else just doesn't understand basic statistics. Given that they never, in the entire article, despite citing all sorts of other statistics, bother to ever mention the vaccination rate in the UK, I'm going to guess that it's the former.

If 89% of the UK population has been vaccinated, and the number of coronavirus cases is about equal between vaccinated and unvaccinated, then that means that 11% of the population is responsible for 50% of the coronavirus cases, 39% of the hospitalizations, and 20% of the coronavirus deaths. (That's generously taking this chud at his word on his own math.) The deaths math gets even worse for him because 93% of the over 70 population has been vaccinated.

Then there's this magical part of the article:
    In the week beginning 7th August there were 3,788 confirmed cases among the unvaccinated population. Therefore based on the unvaccinated death figures of 6 in the week beginning 19th August the case-fatality rate is 0.15%. However, when we carry out the same calculation for the fully vaccinated population hospitalisations (34) and cases (3,490) we can see that the case-hospitalisation rate is 1%.

Therefore, this shows that the Covid-19 injections are increasing the risk of death when exposed to Covid-19 by a huge 566% rather than reducing the risk by the 95% claimed by the vaccine manufacturers and authorities.
    He's comparing the death rate of the unvaccinated to the hospitalization rate of the unvaccinated.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The author is either being intentionally deceitful or else just doesn't understand basic statistics. Given that they never, in the entire article, despite citing all sorts of other statistics, bother to ever mention the vaccination rate in the UK, I'm going to guess that it's the former.

If 89% of the UK population has been vaccinated, and the number of coronavirus cases is about equal between vaccinated and unvaccinated, then that means that 11% of the population is responsible for 50% of the coronavirus cases, 39% of the hospitalizations, and 20% of the coronavirus deaths. (That's generously taking this chud at his word on his own math.) The deaths math gets even worse for him because 93% of the over 70 population has been vaccinated.

Then there's this magical part of the article:

He's comparing the death rate of the unvaccinated to the hospitalization rate of the unvaccinated.
    So it kinda works a little bit?

I'd rather take the horse paste.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So it kinda works a little bit?

I'd rather take the horse paste.
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Natural News article which does statistical analysis of the benefits of horse paste.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Natural News article which does statistical analysis of the benefits of horse paste.
    There are over 30 randomized controlled studies that show the active ingredient works well. There are over 60 controlled studies that show it works well.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is one of our problems, isn't it?
    Any MSM outlet isn't going to publish this stuff. Not because it's not true, but because it's not for their narrative. And that's all this is right now: a narrative, a story.

Why do you think the crackdown on "alternative news" started by slandering it as fake and was pushed so vehemently by the MSM and the left? They know what they're doing, it's all part of their plan. Unfortunately, there still remains millions of people out there who refuse to read or consume anything that doesn't have the official stamp of one of the major broadcasters, reuters, etc.

Not arguing with you, just elaborating on a common issue there is.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Ah, you're one of those who is an Ivermectin denier? I see, some of your other posts begin to make sense now...
    Well, then.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There are over 30 randomized controlled studies that show the active ingredient works well. There are over 60 controlled studies that show it works well.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Ah, you're one of those who is an Ivermectin denier? I see, some of your other posts begin to make sense now...
    Well, then.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast