Thread: Trump is retweeting all the worst neocons!

Trump is retweeting all the worst neocons!

Graham, Rubio, Cheney., Trump is busy retweeting all their support. Disappointing.

http://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Some of the neocons in Trump's inner circle were not happy that Soleimani was killed because he was a CIA asset. They were upset Trump didn't warn them, so they could tip him off.

The CIA run media is pushing this message as well, it is all pretty obvious.

The more public facing neocons cannot be too upset because they have a reputation to uphold. They want to continue to have a seat at the table. They may even jump ship on the Satanic cabal and vie for power with the new regime that is established.

It is important to stay vigilant.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I suppose we can look forward to the Kristol wing of the party reluctantly voting Trump in 2020, which is what I have always suspected is the real motivation here.

Trump is only retweeting these neocons because he wants to put them in the spotlight and embarrass them for being neocons. He wants to show the people of the US how pathetic these people are.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump is only retweeting these neocons because he wants to put them in the spotlight and embarrass them for being neocons. He wants to show the people of the US how pathetic these people are.
    I dunno if you are trying to copy TheTexan but you gonna start putting smiley faces after your posts to let some of us know you are kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I dunno if you are trying to copy TheTexan but you gonna start putting smiley faces after your posts to let some of us know you are kidding.
    It's hard to tell the difference between @TheTexan and @dannno these days.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-09-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's are to tell the difference between @TheTexan and @dannno these days.
    Not really, TheTexan doesn't sound insane. He just does a very good imitation of a true "Murican.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Graham, Rubio, Cheney., Trump is busy retweeting all their support. Disappointing.

http://www.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/
    Cheney? oh what a idiot. Cheney is the worst of them all. And so is Rubio.

Trumps twitter is hilarious. He is lying like crazy. America first but he signed a massivee defense bill and nation building in Iraq/Afghanistan.

I really dont believe he's going to win re-election.

He's just retweeted Bolton, who he fired last year... He is losing it.

The question is why does Trump listen to the lunatics like Pompeo, Bolton, Cheney, Rubio and Graham who have been wrong about everything rather than Mike Lee and Rand Paul.

He is completely in the grip of the neocons. He doesn't need to be, he's just made that choice.

Trump looks like his Compromised by the NeoCon and want Trump to do whatever the NeoCons want and they want that war that they always wanted since the 70s. Judging by the press briefings today and yesterday he looks out of energy and for some strange reason he sure feels not the same as he used to be. The fact that his now retweeting the worst NeoCons in the history of American politics and America shows that.

And why the hell would he retweet a tweet by the same guy he fired last year!? Trump's Lawyer Rudy is not a saint either.

Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post

Ouch his own twitter supporter dont seem to be anywhere under that tweet that he retweeted.

From one of the users there. Yes i agree with this user, what was the imminent threat posed by the Iranian general in Iraq?
    was it maybe because he was trying unify the militants groups agaisnt the Americans in Iraq? or something else? the Trump admin still hasn't told anything about this.
    I am leaving Trump out because clearly Trump isn't the one doing this.

donald trump still can't answer Fwhat the imminent threat was.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Neocons on the march.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Low energy