Thread: Delete this forum section

Exclamation Delete this forum section

The election is over, Liberty lost!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Liberty always loses. You should be used to it by now.

The election isn't over until January 3 - 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    The election isn't over until January 3 - 4.

Yep.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-bl...ot-vote-trump/

On December 19, Texas’s 38 presidential electors will assemble in Austin to cast their votes for president. Typically, all 38 would vote for the candidate who won the popular vote in Texas—in this case, Donald Trump. But 2016, clearly, is not a normal year. During the general election, at least three Texas GOP electors publicly expressed ambivalence about voting for Trump—Chris Suprun, Marty Rhymes, and Art Sisneros. Last week, Suprun said he would be supporting Trump after all. Rhymes followed suit on Monday.

That leaves Sisneros, a forty-year-old industrial welding supplies salesman from Dayton, a town of about 7,000 in Liberty County, northeast of Houston. Contacted by phone on Wednesday, Sisneros said that he’s still considering his vote. “I honestly still have not made my decision yet,” Sisneros said. “I’ve got three options—to vote for Trump, to be faithless and vote for somebody else, or to resign.”
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Liberty always loses. You should be used to it by now.
    Yup, this.

All one can hope for is a palatable tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, this.

All one can hope for is a palatable tyranny.
    "The Patriarch"

i think liberty still has a shot....at least until the next global extinction event.

keep hope alive.

Hopefully this site trys to stay RELEVANT and puts a 2018/2020. I'd be shocked this place is going to last with the amount of internal division.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Hopefully this site trys to stay RELEVANT and puts a 2018/2020. I'd be shocked this place is going to last with the amount of internal division.
    Division isn't going to kill off RPF...twittering, slapchatting and farcebooking will.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Division isn't going to kill off RPF...twittering, slapchatting and farcebooking will.
    None of which I will be participating in. So where does that leave me?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

• 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Neither GOP nor Dem party had a "Liberty" platform.. so it was impossible for Liberty to win or lose on Nov 8th.

News/discussions here have some important historic value though and should be preserved in some form as part of "lessons learnt" for future. Because those who don't learn from history...

Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    None of which I will be participating in. So where does that leave me?
    The death of Usenet landed me here. Gunny too, I think. (That's about the only good thing about that trend, IMHO.)

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The death of Usenet landed me here. Gunny too, I think. (That's about the only good thing about that trend, IMHO.)
    Well, since this thread was only in reference to deleting this "forum section", hopefully RPF - Liberty Forest will be around for some time to come.

And we can all continue to enjoy each other's company.
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)