Thread: A $25 tool that will have you screaming "Take my money!" Stripper clip speed loader.

A $25 tool that will have you screaming "Take my money!" Stripper clip speed loader.

On a whim I took a shot on this product. Needed to bump my order by $20 to get free shipping so it worked out I got it for about $15.

Loading 30 rd. mags by hand can be time consuming, and yeah, if your sipping on frosty adult beverages, not worried about time, not a big deal. But, if you really wanna load up and rock out this brilliant loading tool is the one you are looking for.

It's the Maglula stripper clip speed loader for magazines. Runs around $25-$30 on line.

It's freaking magical. Speed load a 30rd. Mag with 10rd. stripper clips in less than 30 seconds.

Got mine here, but you can get them at most sellers....

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...ngton-556x45mm

Last edited by phill4paul; 06-17-2019 at 07:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That should not be legal @TheTexan
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not all of us have seven sons like @oyarde to load our mags for us.

Threads like this is why I advocate for banning high capacity clips > 10 rounds
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    On a whim I took a shot on this product. Needed to bump my order by $20 to get free shipping so it worked out I got it for about $15.

Loading 30 rd. mags by hand can be time consuming, and yeah, if your sipping on frosty adult beverages, not worried about time, not a big deal. But, if you really wanna load up and rock out this brilliant loading tool is the one you are looking for.

It's the Maglula stripper clip speed loader for magazines. Runs around $25-$30 on line.

It's freaking magical. Speed load a 30rd. Mag with 10rd. stripper clips in less than 30 seconds.

Got mine here, but you can get them at most sellers....

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...ngton-556x45mm

Video gone
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Video gone
    That sucks. I want to see what 15 bucks will get me with a stripper.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That sucks. I want to see what 15 bucks will get me with a stripper.
    Entrance fee? I went to the Platinum Strip Club many years ago in Honolulu. Even back then it was a $20 cover charge. I got in for $10 with military discount. Table dances were $20 per song...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Video gone
    Try this..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Entrance fee? I went to the Platinum Strip Club many years ago in Honolulu. Even back then it was a $20 cover charge. I got in for $10 with military discount. Table dances were $20 per song...
    Piker! I supply the coke and heroin to the local strip club. Bitches and management do what I want. I make them bend over to snort coke off there ass then make them clean rooms at the old folks home. It's good to be king!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Try this..

ya did a search and found that. Never bought rounds in a "clip" like that. Or do you still have to manually load into the stripper clip before hand?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

ya did a search and found that. Never bought rounds in a "clip" like that. Or do you still have to manually load into the stripper clip before hand?
    The rds. come mounted on the clips. IF you can find them these days.