Thread: Trump's Pentagon Budget Time Bomb

Trump's Pentagon Budget Time Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2FUEwxM4rI

Legendary Pentagon analyst and whistleblower Chuck Spinney joins today's Liberty Report to explain the budget nightmares a President Trump will face at the Pentagon. Why do these weapons systems cost so much and perform so badly? Chuck knows...and tells.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Pentagon budget is run like the Soviet Union?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think he is going to cut the budget.

Just finished watching this. Wow. Just wow! Why didn't Rand make these talking points when Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were tag teaming him over defense spending? I wish Rand had said "I agree with you Marco that the Air Force is hollowed out. But much of the problem is the Pentagon buying boondoggles like the F-35. Scrap the F-35 and put that money into proven weapons systems and you can have a stronger Air Force for less money."

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    And relevant quotes from Donald Trump that make you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And relevant quotes from Donald Trump that make you think that?
    There's a thing called Google. I used it to find relevant quotes in minutes. If you weren't so obsessed with sjw bull$#@! you'd have done it already. Here is a video montage of every time Trump mentioned cutting the budget in the first debate:
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    rofl

- September 07, 2016 -

​FACT SHEET: KEY POLICIES PROPOSED IN MR. TRUMP’S MILITARY READINESS SPEECH

Today Mr. Trump Will Lay Out Several New Proposals Designed To Update And Upgrade America’s Military
    PROPOSAL: Immediately after taking office, Mr. Trump will ask the generals to present a plan within 30 days to defeat and destroy ISIS.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will ask Congress to fully eliminate the defense sequester and will submit a new budget to rebuild our military as soon as he assumes office.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will build an active Army of around 540,000, as the Army’s chief of staff has said he needs.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will build a Marine Corps based on 36 battalions, which the Heritage Foundation notes is the minimum needed to deal with major contingencies.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will build a Navy approaching 350 surface ships and submarines, as recommended by the bipartisan National Defense Panel.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will build an Air Force of at least 1,200 fighter aircraft, which the Heritage Foundation has shown to be needed to execute current missions.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will seek to develop a state of the art missile defense system.
    PROPOSAL: Mr. Trump will modernize our nation’s naval cruisers to provide Ballistic Missile Defense capabilities.
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...redness-speech

Last edited by presence; 01-01-2017 at 10:28 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    But he's going to make deals. The best deals. He'll get it done for pennies on the dollar.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    There's a thing called Google. I used it to find relevant quotes in minutes. If you weren't so obsessed with sjw bull$#@! you'd have done it already. Here is a video montage of every time Trump mentioned cutting the budget in the first debate:
    LOL. I want my 2 minutes back.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I now I see why some people here support Trump. They just look at Donald Trump and project what the like about Ron/Rand Paul onto him without any basis whatsoever. Sad. Real sad.