Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellen Page is a Dude Now

Ellen Page is a Dude Now

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/12/el...ge-1234601639/

“Juno” Oscar nominee and “The Umbrella Academy” star Elliot Page, formerly known as Ellen Page, has come out as transgender and non-binary in a heartfelt post published to his social media pages. “Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot,” the actor writes in an open letter. “I feel lucky to be writing this. To be here. To have arrived at this place in my life.”
    What a confusing world this is.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm very proud of myself for being so disconnected from modern entertainment culture that I have no idea who this person/thing is.

He needs to grow a beard so people won't be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    What a confusing world this is.
    Nah, not really.

The world and it's natural laws are still in place and fully functional.

This creature is a genetic dead end and will never reproduce naturally.

Our society is confused because of mentally ill people being in control of the culture and demanding that the sane people all say 2 + 2 = 5.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I'm very proud of myself for being so disconnected from modern entertainment culture that I have no idea who this person/thing is.
    Treena, Lahey's daughter. (scope my avatar)

She moved out of the park a while ago and starred in some more popular shows I don't know anything about.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-01-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

As someone on this site said better than I could. Until she "commits" then she's still just a girl with girl chromosomes playing dress up.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

It can do whatever floats it's boat. But, I'll use whatever pro-nouns for it that I damn well please.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Who?
    Treena, Lahey's daughter.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Treena, Lahey's daughter.
    Who?

Who?
    I posted the youtube. She used to live in my trailer park in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Then she got really famous on some other show where she was allegedly a secret lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    A very annoying hardcore left activist, and a lesbian trans-man.

I believe she was originally praised for her role in Juno, which was about abortion (but she chose against having one), and making men look bad. There has always been a hint of misandry in everything she does, which will be interesting now that she identifies as a man.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

pronouns.... go ahead and report me again, OB, I'm going for the high score. I like to follow the Ron Paul example of not speaking in absolutes. So, if I ever have to work with Elliot or some person who has pronoun preferences, I will do my best to try to remember that. Not sure if I'll use the preferred pronouns or the accurate ones. We'll all find out when it happens. But I'm not ever going to use a plural pronoun as a substitute for a singular pronoun. I'm incapable of that. I have a liberal/Dem/progressive buddy who's on the same page with me there.

it/ze?
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

She can call herself whatever she wants. At the end of the day she'll still be biologically female.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I posted the youtube. She used to live in my trailer park in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Then she got really famous on some other show where she was allegedly a secret lesbian.
    Still don't know who this is.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    go ahead and report me again, OB, [...]
    Too late. I expected you so say all that kind of stuff, so I reported you preemptively.

Too late. I expected you so say all that kind of stuff, so I reported you preemptively.
    Let the pre-crimes begin!
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Hey, we can make one positive "argument" with this, right?
    At least she was an adult making her own decision, instead of these insane parents making the decision for their toddlers and pre-teens to go forward with "treatments" that they very well may regret 5, 10, 15, 20 years down the road.

Beyond that - this is a gross perversion of natural biology, but whatever.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Make no mistake, this is about politics. Her intersectional score goes up a bit, and she can complain about victimization and any politician who doesn't bow down to her every political whim.

https://www.twitter.com/TheElliotPag...20783655837701
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No
    She is still a confused girl.

Why do people listen to the Voice of Confusion?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

This was the headline on twitter earlier:

Umbrella Academy star Elliot Page announces he is transgender

They're already saying Elliot because "deadnaming" someone is a great crime against the trans gods. This headline is completely incoherent unless you already knew the story. Someone who didn't know about Ellen Page would have no $#@!ing idea what this even means.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Make no mistake, this is about politics. Her intersectional score goes up a bit, and she can complain about victimization and any politician who doesn't bow down to her every political whim.

Shut the $#@! up ya dumb $#@!.

S/he looks just like David Hogg.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

She's got enough forehead for 4 heads.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It can do whatever floats it's boat. But, I'll use whatever pro-nouns for it that I damn well please.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What pronoun do we use when referring to @Anti Federalist ?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Her forehead is almost as big as Peyton Manning's
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I’ll have to revise that. Try to keep up. Elliot’s intersectional score will actually go down. Previously he was a que@r female. 2 points. But seeing as he is now a transman, married to a female, he is no longer que@r or lesbian. He loses one point for that. So being a straight transman, he only gets 1 point (for transgender).

And not to make a gross generalization, but nothing about that letter says “male”. It screams female. He may want to rethink the ramifications of this decision. Was being a butch lesbian really so bad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast