Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is There Really a Crisis? COVID Deaths Compared to 2018 Flu Deaths, State by State

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Chest colds and influenzas do not have identical symptoms.

Either that, or you're either extremely rude or too partisan to think straight.

Or both.

Bad chest colds exist. They have existed for millennia, and anyone who denies that is about as worth listening to as a Magic Bullet Believer or a Flat Earther.

Smart man. The vast majority of people who die of either colds or flu die of pneumonia, and the overwhelming majority of the time, pneumonia can be prevented by not lying flat. I like you, so please sleep in the recliner until your chest congestion clears.
    I learned lung stretching during a bout of pnemomia from a nurse, been doing that and staying away from everyone. I'm improving daily.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Jenard Butler; 11-15-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    My wife is a nurse in a large hospital system in a large city. She works in labor and delivery. She could test positive tomorrow morning and still have to report for her shift if she is asymptotic, because it is complete BULL$#@!.

The this is one of the lamest psyops in history and I’m embarrassed for anyone who still believes it in the slightest. It’s no wonder we’re in the fix we’re in....rubes.
    The fact that a psyop has been built around it, the fact that it is being used to slow money velocity, excuse graft on an unprecedented scale, and advance tyranny, does not make corona into influenza.

The real rubes are the ones who discredit themselves denying the obvious, thus ensuring no one listens to their legitimate concerns. The real rubes never heard, "Never let a good crisis go to waste," and assume that if someone is profiting from the crisis, that proves the crisis was either manufactured or faked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The fact that a psyop has been built around it, the fact that it is being used to slow money velocity, excuse graft on an unprecedented scale, and advance tyranny, does not make corona into influenza.

The real rubes are the ones who discredit themselves denying the obvious, thus ensuring no one listens to their legitimate concerns. The real rubes never heard, "Never let a good crisis go to waste," and assume that if someone is profiting from the crisis, that proves the crisis was either manufactured or faked.
    Folks who profit from the planned-demic

1- Fake News Media (FNN) aka The SEE BS Network - scaring the f u c k out of Americans increase their ratings and of course their profits

2- The FNN also benefits because they are Anti- Trumpers - so they can align themselves with the Demo Rats and the Deep State by boldly lying about Trump and censoring anything that benefits him

3- BigPharma and Bill Gates - the vaccinators profit handsomely because Americans who are scared and convinced that a vaccine is the ONLY thing that will prevent death will eagerly look forward to a vaccine

4- Hospital and dishonest medical providers can ARBITRARILY diagnosed someone with covid19 thereby getting up to $39,000 a pop per case

5- Labs companies sell useless tests - covid19 has never been isolated so a test to detect the same has not been developed

6- The Demo Rats benefits because the states have been forced to use mail in ballots, the economy has been tanked and the FNN has blamed Trump for the disaster

So there are a lot of folks out there who are conflicted by interest
    Last edited by Contumacious; 11-16-2020 at 09:04 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope. It’s the flu and you’re either extremely gullible or a collaborator.
    Or both.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    3- BigPharma and Bill Gates - the vaccinators profit handsomely because Americans who are scared and convinced that a vaccine is the ONLY thing that will prevent death will eagerly look forward to a vaccine
    And it's really simple to make a vaccine that's 90+% effective against something that doesn't exist.

Edit:
    And since it appears it's mostly something that even if it does exist, has been exaggerated, and it is also simple to make the problem go away by using the same propaganda that's being used to make it look worse than it is.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 11-16-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Or both.
    Do bad chest colds exist? Yes or no.

Go ahead. Deny the existence of chest colds. Prove yourself to be the kind of collaborator who encourages rubes like Butler to make asses of everyone who questions the Official Narrative ©.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2020 at 07:06 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    And it's really simple to make a vaccine that's 90+% effective against something that doesn't exist.

Edit:
    And since it appears it's mostly something that even if it does exist, has been exaggerated, and it is also simple to make the problem go away by using the same propaganda that's being used to make it look worse than it is.
    Yes, indeed

Furthermore, the SOB's ARE IMMUNIZED - Those Americans who die or are injured by the vaccine HAVE NO LEGAL RECOURSE - they will be subjected to the TOUGH S H I T DEFENSE

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's a virus with a gain-of-function pneumonia virus added for a twist. The most vulnerable can die from complications of pneumonia and that seems to be the key.

This is a man-made virus that Dr. (sic) Anthony Fauci warned about in 2017.

NIH lifts 3-year ban on funding risky virus studies
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...-virus-studies

SARS-CoV-2: A Possible Form of Biological Warfare
    A Special Interview With Dr. Francis Boyle
    https://www.organicconsumers.org/sit...sars-cov-2.pdf
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/115072...19-conspiracy/

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm curious as to why you think it's one particular virus (the flu) and not another (a coronavirus). At the end of the day it's still a virus. I don't doubt that Dr. Fauci got his money's worth from his investment on gain of function of a bat coronavirus. That doesn't mean that there is "really a crisis" or that the country must be shut down. You're sounding like the 9/11 "no plane" subculture that attacked other 9/11 truthers who believed that real airplanes struck the towers.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm curious as to why you think it's one particular virus (the flu) and not another (a coronavirus). At the end of the day it's still a virus. I don't doubt that Dr. Fauci got his money's worth from his investment on gain of function of a bat coronavirus. That doesn't mean that there is "really a crisis" or that the country must be shut down. You're sounding like the 9/11 "no plane" subculture that attacked other 9/11 truthers who believed that real airplanes struck the towers.
    It's REAL, but the (pardon the pun) trumped-up media hype is ridiculous over a virus that has a better than expected cure rate with a medication that has been used for over 60 years.

This crisis is a psyops to spin FEAR so people will be willing to comply to tyranny and waver their rights in the process. Trump has been right all along, the cure (the establishment is vying for) is worse than the disease.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It is NOT Fiu,(influenza) that is a different virus all together and was Confused by the Wuhan Flu Propaganda..

NOT A FLU AT ALL

it is a Cold.. Corona Virus is a Common Cold Virus.. which mutates Yearly ..

Whether this one was Targeted at the Elderly,, or or not is an open question.

It has highlighted the Piss Poor Care in "old Folks Homes".

and it put my Wife into Pneumonia earlier this year.. had to get an Oxygen Machine.

This house is long recovered,, and antibody protected.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    100% is technically the end of the world.

Lets say 300,000 die of this eventually. That is .001% of our population. Now consider that almost all of those deaths were elderly people with a comorbidity that would have died anyway. This thing is just not a major concern.
    At least 1% of the population dies every year. By and large people just don't live past 100 very often. 300,000 is 0.1% of the population of 300,000,000 in the US. 3,000,000 is 1% of 300,000,000. The US population is over 300 Million, somewhere in the 300-350 Million range, but for ease of doing the math, I'm saying 300 Million.

In Maine, the population is somewhere in the 1.3 to 1.5 Million range. In 2019, 15,000 approx died of all causes combined. That's 1% of the 1.5 Million. In Maine, approx 150 people have died "of" covid. That's 0.01% of the population. 1% die every year. And in Maine, of the people who died, 1% died of covid. In Maine, over half of the covid deaths have been people living in nursing homes. It's something like 90 deaths in nursing homes, 60 deaths not in nursing homes.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A little divide and conquer trollery? Possibly. But at the exact same time this denier was denying it is a chest cold, a fear monger troll on a nonpolitical forum I frequent was also denying that COVID 19 is a chest cold. Two trolls from opposite sides of this Great Conquering Divide were both doggedly avowing that this is not a chest cold. Apparently the fact that corona viruses are colds is Doubleplus Ungood Thoughtcrime.

Maybe the knowledge that this is a cold allows people to take simple and well known measures (orange juice, chicken soup) to help their bodies fight it and (don't lay flat) avoid the pneumonia that actually kills people. Maybe people feel silly running to the government and giving them the names of everyone they ever interact with over a cold. Perhaps colds are simply not scary enough.

In any case, when trolls from both sides try to shout me down, I don't wait until I figure out why. I just keep saying what I'm saying. Hey, people. COVID 19 is a chest cold.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's REAL, but the (pardon the pun) trumped-up media hype is ridiculous over a virus that has a better than expected cure rate with a medication that has been used for over 60 years.

This crisis is a psyops to spin FEAR so people will be willing to comply to tyranny and waver their rights in the process. Trump has been right all along, the cure (the establishment is vying for) is worse than the disease.
    YUP
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123