Thread: The Convention of States' Time Has Come, 15 States Already to Fight "Vaccine Passports"

The Convention of States' Time Has Come, 15 States Already to Fight "Vaccine Passports"

Not a pipedream, as solid groundwork has been laid, they are up to 15 states, 34 needed to call convention, 38 to ratify. 35 states already solid red 100% of the time. Believe it or not I used to be kind of progressive, and still am on some things, but we are fighting an out-of-control monster. I am fighting for my life and my families's. Those MFs literally want to pin me down like a guinea pig for their Frankenshots with nearly two years of trials to go for safety in their protocols, or make it impossible to work, shop, and feed my family. Even if it were not experimental, I should still have the right to decline. This is better than civil war, but understand, Bill Gates, I will do anything to feed my family, and not become your lab rat or slave. Pretender Biden's gun grab is the starter pistol for COS spreading like wildfire. Call your RINOs now and have a little chat.

COS' Meckler: How we can fight Joe Biden's vaccine passport agenda

President Joe Biden has launched a campaign to create a nationalized vaccine passport system, and it's only a matter of time before that system is weaponized against liberty-loving Americans.

While the White House insists there will be no vaccine mandate, Convention of States Action President Mark Meckler isn't so sure.

"We’ve heard this song and dance before," he said in a recent editorial published in the Western Journal. "The left also insists that they don’t want a nationwide gun registry, but they passed a universal background check mandate that will require a registry for enforcement. They claim they don’t want nationalized health care, but Biden’s 'public option' would effectively destroy private insurance companies."

The administration won't exercise restraint once it becomes clear that a large percentage of Americans don't want to take the vaccine. The vaccine passport system is just the first step. The mandate will come later.

Even Americans who plan to take the vaccine have cause to be worried about Biden's agenda. Forcing Americans to undergo a medical procedure violates their constitutional rights, and the right to privacy protects their decision from being made public. If Biden can force us to take the COVID-19 vaccine, it's only a matter of time before he uses the same logic to force us to do something much less popular.

What can we do to fight back? Mark has three suggestions:

Make clear to your federal officials that you will not support a vaccine mandate. "If vaccines are mandated by the federal government, Democrats should expect total defeat in the midterm elections," Mark says.
    Push your state representatives to put protections in place. State legislatures can pass legislation prohibiting a vaccine mandate, and governors can vow not to enforce such a mandate within their borders.

Continue to fight to call a Convention of States. The Supreme Court has given the federal government near-unlimited power. We must reverse these bad decisions with constitutional amendments, and the only way to get those amendments is through the state-led, Convention of States process.
    "Denying people the right to travel or engage in everyday public activities unless they meet the federal government’s criteria is not only unconstitutional but tyrannical," Mark says.

It's time for We the People to unite around the Convention of States movement and say "No!" -- once and for all -- to federal overreach. To join, sign the petition below!
    https://conventionofstates.com/news/...assport-agenda

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew this was coming. What better way to ratify a new constitution.

The "Convention of States" Scam:

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/huldah/131215

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I don't have to worry about a vaccine passport, I already went down to the local mall and got the Ralph Lauren vaccine.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I knew this was coming. What better way to ratify a new constitution.

The "Convention of States" Scam:

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/huldah/131215
    Could you summarize that link and why COS is a scam? She is a turgid writer, can't get through it.

Question comes up which states have passed convention resolution.

Georgia, Alaska, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Indiana, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arizona, North Dakota, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Utah, and Mississippi.

FL, TX, and AZ already make serious firepower.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Could you summarize that link and why COS is a scam? She is a turgid writer, can't get through it.
    COS is not necessarily a scam, but could absolutely turn into one--and people will try to hijack it. So, it makes some of us nervous.

The main points are:

1. The Constitution is pretty damned good. The only reason it isn't preventing these abuses is no one is obeying it, and demanding it be obeyed.

2. A convention of states is a way to amend the Constitution. Amendments could give the document teeth. Amendments could also gut it. And even a convention called by the right people to do the right things could do major harm. All it takes is a few moles with some carefully crafted language to ensure the Constitution comes out worse, not better. Worse, if the bad guys pack the house with delegates, then while the public is listening to the Constitutionalists and thinking this is a good thing, the convention could be replacing our Constitution with that of the Soviet Union.

That's more my take on it than the gist of the article, which I also had trouble with. But I think they were trying to make similar points.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-09-2021 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What @acptulsa wrote above.

Here is an excellent read, you can jump down to the Mark Levin section:

https://publiushuldah.wordpress.com/...ty-amendments/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

No, it's a horrible idea. At a a convention ANYTHING can and would be changed. Democrats are running the show, so you could expect the 1st and 2nd to go away just to begin with.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What can we do to fight back? Mark has three suggestions:

1) Make clear to your federal officials that you will not support a vaccine mandate. "If vaccines are mandated by the federal government, Democrats should expect total defeat in the midterm elections," Mark says.
    Great idea!

2) Push your state representatives to put protections in place. State legislatures can pass legislation prohibiting a vaccine mandate, and governors can vow not to enforce such a mandate within their borders.
    Great idea!

3) Continue to fight to call a Convention of States. The Supreme Court has given the federal government near-unlimited power. We must reverse these bad decisions with constitutional amendments, and the only way to get those amendments is through the state-led, Convention of States process.
    NOT a great idea!

Seriously, I don't get why people take a radical approach when there are simple solutions. People don't think things through. Or rather some people have some bigger agenda and decide to hijack obvious problems to their bigger agenda.

Look at how the left handled immigration when Trump was in office. They nullified immigration laws with "sanctuary cities." There wasn't really anything Trump could do despite the fact that Republicans controlled all three branches of government. If you are in the minority, that's the way to go. Nullification. Nullification. Nullification. Punishing federal candidates that support vaccine mandates? Yeah that's a good idea. The biggest impact of that will be making sure GOP candidates pledge to fight it. Second will be democrats in purple states/districts. Those in blue states/districts won't be worried.

As someone else pointed out, there's no way to make sure a con-con won't cause more harm than good. And the WORST time to call for a con-con is when your side is already losing electorally.

What's funny is the OP article call for a con-con to "fix" the vaccine passport problem, which may or may not materialize without proposing an actual amendment! At least pro-lifers have some idea of the language of an amendment they would like to pass. Same for the budget hawks wanting a "balanced budget amendment."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.