Thread: Exactly a year ago WHO declared a PLANNED-DEMIC but no one has yet answered.....

Exactly a year ago WHO declared a PLANNED-DEMIC but no one has yet answered.....

A year ago today, COVID got real: WHO declares pandemic, (sic)

But inquiring minds want to know :

1- WHY was the CDC admitting as late as June 2020 that they could not get SARS-CoV-2 to infect human tissue ?!?!?!?!?!?

"Because research has been initiated to study and respond to SARS-CoV-2, information about cell lines and types susceptible to infection is needed. Therefore, we examined the capacity of SARS-CoV-2 to infect and replicate in several common primate and human cell lines, including human adenocarcinoma cells (A549), human liver cells (HUH7.0), and human embryonic kidney cells (HEK-293T), in addition to Vero E6 and Vero CCL81 cells. We also examined an available big brown bat kidney cell line (EFK3B) for SARS-CoV-2 replication capacity. Each cell line was inoculated at high multiplicity of infection and examined 24 h postinfection (Figure 3, panel A). No CPE was observed in any of the cell lines except in Vero cells,"

Even though human tissue was bombarded with SARS-CoV-2 >>>>>>>NO cytopathogenic effect (abbreviated CPE) ie, NO VIRAL INFECTION WAS OBSERVED <<<<<<<<<

What the f u c k e t h?

Let Samantha Bailey, MD explain :

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Second question:

If SARS-C0V-2 is not the pathogen , why are the powers-that-be requesting that we be injected by an experimental therapy which is against the Nuremberg code?

The ten points of the Nuremberg Code

The ten points of the code were given in the section of the verdict entitled "Permissible Medical Experiments":[5]

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

Moderna admits in its SEC filings that the injections are GENE THERAPY - NOWHERE in the filing does it claim that it is a vaccine

Last edited by Contumacious; 03-12-2021 at 07:58 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Greatest Psyop I have ever witnessed.
    and this is apropos

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and this is apropos

Third question

Is the CDC using valid/reliable PCR tests ?

The CDC claims that their research involving the allegedly new virus SARS-CoV-2, they only used 37 base pairs from actual sample tissue and filled in the rest (around 30,000 base pairs) with computer generated sequences, i.e. they made it up!

"We designed 37 pairs of nested PCRs spanning the genome on the basis of the coronavirus reference sequence (GenBank accession no. NC045512). We extracted nucleic acid from isolates and amplified by using the 37 individual nested PCRs. We used positive PCR amplicons individually for subsequent Sanger sequencing and also pooled them for library preparation by using a ligation sequencing kit (Oxford Nanopore Technologies, https://nanoporetech.comExternal Link), subsequently for Oxford Nanopore MinION sequencing. We generated consensus nanopore sequences by using Minimap version 2.17 (https://github.comExternal Link) and Samtools version 1.9 (http://www.htslib.orgExternal Link). We generated consensus sequences by Sanger sequencing from both directions by using Sequencher version 5.4.6 (https://www.genecodes.comExternal Link), and further confirmed them by using consensus sequences generated from nanopore sequencing."

Was that system PEER REVIEWED AND REPLICATED ?!?!?!?!?!?

Let's see what Samantha Bailey , MD has to say about it
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Second question:

If SARS-C0V-2 is not the pathogen , why are the powers-that-be requesting that we be injected by an experimental therapy which is against the Nuremberg code?

The ten points of the Nuremberg Code

The ten points of the code were given in the section of the verdict entitled "Permissible Medical Experiments":[5]

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

Moderna admits in its SEC filings that the injections are GENE THERAPY - NOWHERE in the filing does it claim that it is a vaccine

The SEC filing was submitted in 2018. It’s a overview of the business, it’s goals, it’s risks. It’s very long, and I did not see anything in there about the 2020 covid vaccine, but I invite you to point out the relevant section. Not trying to be critical, I am highly skeptical of the vaccines and I am looking for data and information to further explore what frankly, I don’t really understand.
    No - No - No - No

Imagine being so retarded that you still believe this pandemic wasn't used to control the human race.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Exactly a year ago WHO declared a PLANNED-DEMIC but no one has yet answered.....
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Imagine being so retarded that you still believe this pandemic wasn't used to control the human race.
    Then question is how both Republican President Trump and Dem President Biden got brainwashed into pushing this... were they fooled by some alpha genius masters, Jeffrey Epsteined.. or were in on it?

Trump WH orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    Dec. 11, 2020
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.
    The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Dec 11
    While my pushing the money drenched but heavily bureaucratic @US_FDA saved five years in the approval of NUMEROUS great new vaccines, it is still a big, old, slow turtle. Get the dam vaccines out NOW, Dr. Hahn @SteveFDA. Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    The SEC filing was submitted in 2018. It’s a overview of the business, it’s goals, it’s risks. It’s very long, and I did not see anything in there about the 2020 covid vaccine, but I invite you to point out the relevant section. Not trying to be critical, I am highly skeptical of the vaccines and I am looking for data and information to further explore what frankly, I don’t really understand.
    As I previously indicated NEITHER MODERNA, NOR ANY OTHER VACCINATOR HAS APPLIED FOR A COVID19 VACCINE.

The vaccinators have been looking for an mRNA vaccine since at least 2002.

As indicated in the SEC filing Moderna was seeking approval for A GENE THERAPY--->> NOT A VACCINE <<<<<

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Then question is how both Republican President Trump and Dem President Biden got brainwashed into pushing this... were they fooled by some alpha genius masters, Jeffrey Epsteined.. or were in on it?

Trump WH orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    Dec. 11, 2020
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.
    The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    Dec 11
    While my pushing the money drenched but heavily bureaucratic @US_FDA saved five years in the approval of NUMEROUS great new vaccines, it is still a big, old, slow turtle. Get the dam vaccines out NOW, Dr. Hahn @SteveFDA. Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!

President Trump wasn't brainwashed .

Individuals like Falsey , who were supposed to be the medical experts used their position to weaponized covid19.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

President Trump wasn't brainwashed .

Individuals like Falsey , who were supposed to be the medical experts used their position to weaponized covid19.

Tragically, they continue to use him as their weapon even after he went in exile:

Origin

On March 10, 2021, an image started circulated on social media that supposedly showed a statement from former U.S. President Donald Trump in which he implored American citizens to remember that the United States wouldn’t have had these “beautiful” COVID-19 vaccine shots for another 5 years (a dubious claim) if it wasn’t for him:

This was a genuine statement from Trump.

Trump released several statements after he left office on Jan. 20, 2021. Since the former president was banned from Twitter (as well as other social media networks) for posting content that could have incited more violence after the attack on the U.S. Capitol, these statements are being released via email and are then subsequently shared on social media by reporters. Margo Martin, the lead press secretary for the office of the 45th president, confirmed to Snopes via email that this was a genuine statement released by Trump.
    snopes.com/fact-check/trump-beautiful-covid-19-vaccine/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Tragically, they continue to use him as their weapon even after he went in exile:

snopes.com/fact-check/trump-beautiful-covid-19-vaccine/

As shown hereinabove neither Falsey nor the CDC has explained:

1- the reason the CDC was admitting as late as June 2020 that it was UNABLE to infect Human Tissue using SARS-CoV-2 viruses - the report appears in the CDC website but the Fake News Media aka the SEE BS Network refuse to inform the public

2- In the same report the CDC admits that the genome sequence was created using a COMPUTER SOFTWARE which the majority of CDC scientists believed was correct , No other scientific group has concluded that creating a genome sequence using a computer program is acceptable - especially when the computer program relied upon is for DNA Viruses - coronaviruses are RNA.

3- Neither Falsey nor the CDC has explained how it can create reliable PCR tests if the virus has not been isolated.

There is NO EVIDENCE that President Trump was advised of the scientific facts identified herein.

Ask the snopes.com "fact checkers" to address the referenced issues.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!