Thread: Podcast recommendation thread

Podcast recommendation thread

What are some podcast recommendations for people who spend a lot of time driving and have grown tired of listening to AM/FM radio stations? I have a few podcasts I listen to, but I'm always looking for new information to listen to on my commute so I'm not forced to listen to disc jockeys who laugh at their own jokes.
    I know where to find podcasts I'm just looking for recommendations.
    https://www.podcastchart.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used to get Coast to Coast AM as a podcast download. It wasn't free, but it did provide a lot of content.

I'm thinking about getting it again.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I used to get Coast to Coast AM as a podcast download. It wasn't free, but it did provide a lot of content.

I'm thinking about getting it again.
    I'm a fan of Coast to Coast Am, but haven't been able to listen to it for a while. I looked into the paid subscription, but I saw that their billing didn't have a non auto renewal option.

Disclaimer: I work for this website as a producer.

I recommend the Morning Monarchy show at MediaMonarchy.com
    Morning Monarchy is a news show streamed live (and available as a podcast) Monday-Friday at 9:00 a.m. PST. The show
    is hosted by webmaster/host/DJ James Evan Pilato. You may know James as one of the hosts of New World Next Week
    with James Corbett of The Corbett Report. James also hosts PumpUpThaVolume,
    a daily music set streamed live (and available as a podcast) at 12 noon PST. That's 10 hours of content per week, for free...or
    you can chose to become a supporter, if you value the content.

Here's a link to today's show of 3/6/2017. http://mediamonarchy.com/2017/03/201...rningmonarchy/
    You may want to check out https://www.corbettreport.com/ for hundreds of audio shows there.

Free Talk Live - Live 3hr show every day of the year, free podcasts. Biggest libertarian/ancap talk show in the world. Not Trump friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Free Talk Live - Live 3hr show every day of the year, free podcasts. Biggest libertarian/ancap talk show in the world. Not Trump friendly.
    I think it used to be the biggest but Alex Jones is a lot bigger now. Of course, he isn't anything close to an ancap so maybe you are not trying to compare the two for good reasons.

Anyway, this was my instant suggestion as well Always entertaining even though I don't always agree.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 03-07-2017 at 02:57 AM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

https://theintercept.com/podcasts/

At The Intercept, we believe in holding those in power accountable, and our mission couldn’t be more urgent right now. With Donald Trump and his cronies consolidating power, we’ve launched a weekly podcast: Intercepted. Every week, I will bring on guests and colleagues to discuss the most pressing stories—those unfolding in public and the ones hidden in the shadows.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.