Thread: Mall Shooter Gets Away After Police Show Up and Kill Different Man

Mall Shooter Gets Away After Police Show Up and Kill Different Man

Mall Shooter Gets Away After Police Show Up and Kill Different Man Who Reportedly Stopped Him

According to an attorney for the victim's family, a 21-year-old good guy with a gun was shot by police as he attempted to diffuse a shooting in the mall

Spread the love

Hoover, AL — On Thanksgiving night, an armed assailant opened fire inside an Alabama shopping mall, shooting an 18-year-old male and a 12-year-old girl. Shortly after the shots rang out, a Hoover police officer engaged a man with a gun, opened fire and killed him. Police then released a statement championing their officer and patting themselves on the back for stopping a potential mass shooting. But the man they shot was not the shooter.

Continued...https://thefreethoughtproject.com/po...mall-good-guy/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry if it's already posted.
    "The Patriarch"

Police usually seem to think a person with a gun is guilty. It's a wonder they don't shoot each other.

$#@!ing $#@! cops.

@TheTexan

The officers made it home to their families.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This will be used as "evidence" AGAINST armed citizens intervening. After all, how are the "legitimate" authorities supposed to tell one guy with a gun from another? Far better to leave your gun at home, dial 911, and die. One less "gun nut" for them to deal with.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    This will be used as "evidence" AGAINST armed citizens intervening. After all, how are the "legitimate" authorities supposed to tell one guy with a gun from another? Far better to leave your gun at home, dial 911, and die. One less "gun nut" for them to deal with.
    That's exactly the way it goes. It's for your protection. Never mind the roided out, government protected, $#@!tards.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @TheTexan

The officers made it home to their families.
    That's great news. When I read the title, I was worried someone may have gotten hurt.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That's great news. When I read the title, I was worried someone may have gotten hurt.

Someone IMPORTANT, you mean? Not just the mundane who actually stopped the carnage in the first place? Perhaps someone wearing blue?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    $#@!ing $#@! cops.
    This ^^^^
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Indeed. What I heard this morning, “Well, he *did* have a gun...”

Give me a break.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Someone IMPORTANT, you mean?
    Yes, exactly.

Not just the mundane who actually stopped the carnage in the first place?
    Did a non-Officer get shot? Probably a criminal. Shrug.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his