Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    While I don't think it was politically-wise to do what Justin did, I still respect him. I don't agree with him on this, but I am going to wait and see if there is something I do not know. In the meantime, while far, FAR, from perfect, I still generally support Trump's presidency. Amash has indicated he was thinking about running for President on the Libertarian ticket. I wonder if this might be about that and getting his name in the headlines. Time will tell.

I'm not going to throw Justin under the bus. He's been a wonderful Congressman. We just disagree on this.

Absolutely THIS ^.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Devil has the same motivation as Amash, he does business with the ChiComs and he puts that before the good of his country. (if his goal isn't just to help China destroy America)
    Hey genius, we all do business with the Chinese. Or do you think the computer you're typing your bs on was made in Wisconsin? Sad. You appear unhinged when that's your reply to my posts indicating that Trump's connections with Russian oligarchs are widespread and well documented. Since susano seems to think that Deripaska being a good Russian somehow negates anything I wrote about, here's a much more detailed summary of Trump's connections to Russian billionaires that could have provided basis for a real collusion investigation. Not the fake investigation we've been presented.

part 1
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...igarchs-part-i

part 2
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...garchs-part-ii

There's others available at that site, also. Rabbit hole is deep, son.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-21-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Deputy AG Rosenstein read the report and did not find OoJ or any other major offences. He has great credibility, reputation and fitness to serve. Based on Rosenstein's recommendation, AG Barr and Rosentaien agreed on verdict and then Barr told Congress that there was nothing major to see in full Mueller Report being kept secret.

So we should close this case and Congressman Amash should also take back his statement on this issue.

Related

Republican lawmakers led by Meadows, chairman of the House Freedom Caucus one of President Trump’s top allies in Congress, have drafted eight articles of impeachment against Rosenstein. The articles make a series of charges against Rosenstein and question his credibility, reputation and fitness to serve.
    Rosenstein defiant as impeachment talk rises

None of these political cucks have a solution to Trump. Do they think Mike Pence is better? Do they think NANCY PELOSI is better?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    None of these political cucks have a solution to Trump. Do they think Mike Pence is better? Do they think NANCY PELOSI is better?
    That's why the whole scam works so well. THEY ALL SUCK AND THERE ARE NO GOOD OPTIONS ALLOWED.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That's why the whole scam works so well. THEY ALL SUCK AND THERE ARE NO GOOD OPTIONS ALLOWED.
    Absolutely.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    While I don't think it was politically-wise to do what Justin did, I still respect him. I don't agree with him on this, but I am going to wait and see if there is something I do not know. In the meantime, while far, FAR, from perfect, I still generally support Trump's presidency. Amash has indicated he was thinking about running for President on the Libertarian ticket. I wonder if this might be about that and getting his name in the headlines. Time will tell.

I'm not going to throw Justin under the bus. He's been a wonderful Congressman. We just disagree on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Aligning? Collectivize much. How about Amash just sees this differently and his assessment doesn't "Align" with yours. Or even mine for that matter. I don't agree with him, but I'm getting sick and tired of the baseless ALL OR NOTHING camps springing up. Amash may be completely wrong on this, but that doesn't mean he isn't a friend of liberty. Stick around and watch Swordsmyth flail the False Dichotomy narrative everytime the Trumpster gets questioned.
    I'm still eagerly awaiting a libertarian on this forum to explain to me how another supposed libertarian in Congress can possibly support the police state tactics that Amash is supporting here... shredding the Fourth Amendment, illegal (and even legal too) spying, entrapment, falsified investigations, and then accusations of "obstruction" on a crime that did not occur.

Amash could have said Trump has taken actions that are impeachable on a million other items. But he chose this issue to call him out on, showing us all what a clown he truly is. He deserves to lose his office over these statements

Truly devastating considering how much respect I had for him.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    I'm still eagerly awaiting a libertarian on this forum to explain to me how another supposed libertarian in Congress can possibly support the police state tactics that Amash is supporting here... shredding the Fourth Amendment, illegal (and even legal too) spying, entrapment, falsified investigations, and then accusations of "obstruction" on a crime that did not occur.

Amash could have said Trump has taken actions that are impeachable on a million other items. But he chose this issue to call him out on, showing us all what a clown he truly is. He deserves to lose his office over these statements

Truly devastating considering how much respect I had for him.
    I haven't followed all this closely. Can you provide the exact quotes of Amash supporting any of those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Holding Trump accountable if there were any true violations would be consistent if the (rule of law) principle were applied across the board. Does anyone remember Amash calls for investigation, sanction or even impeachment of Obama, Clinton or any other Democrats?

(Good luck with Google. They only return results from the past 24 hours. History is now a memory hole to them. Orwell would be proud. The Ministry of Truth.)
    Examples?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...em-accountable
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't think this has been posted here yet? Maybe I missed it. I don't have a strong opinion on what is written below, I would hope he is mostly doing it for the Constitution tho..

Justin Amash’s Business Interests in China Underscore His Push to Impeach Trump

It may be more than constitutionalism driving Amash’s dogged opposition to President Trump.

Published
    1 day ago on
    May 19, 2019
    By
    Shane Trejo

Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) has become the darling of anti-Trump liberals following his declaration in favor of impeaching President Donald Trumpyesterday.

While Amash acts like his support of impeachment is rooted in constitutional grounds, there may be a financial motive to his opposition to Trump. It has been revealed that Amash has significant business interests in China that may be harmed by Trump’s ‘America First’ trade policies.

In Amash’s financial disclosure forms for the year of 2015, he was shown as receiving up to $1 million in annual income due to his ownership stake in Michigan Industrial Tools (MIT). MIT is the parent company of Tekton Tools, Amash’s family business, that benefits directly from Chinese manufacturing.

An article from MLive in 2010 exposed Amash as being the co-owner of Dynamic Source International (DSI), a Chinese company that was once an MIT supplier. Amash’s family have been outspoken advocates of the globalist trade status quo for many years.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/justin...impeach-trump/

The guy who wrote this was a forum cancer here who used to $#@! on Rand constantly about nothing. This article is in keeping with that. He is a life failure loser who has to resort to writing trash like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The guy who wrote this was a forum cancer here who used to $#@! on Rand constantly about nothing. This article is in keeping with that. He is a life failure loser who has to resort to writing trash like that.
    This makes sense seeing as Amash has never warmed up on Trump starting from when he showed up on the scene. Listening to these hacks one would think he turned on Trump after the tariffs were implemented. Also, if his stitck was financial then it would benefit him to be on the establishment side in just about everything not just this.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I made my case and you blew it off and now want to waste my time and make me repeat it. The fact is you now have no credibility in the debate because you are a pseudo Libertarian have no belief in Constitutional rights. I now know you are nothing but a full blown dishonest anti-constitutional Liberal masquerading as a Libertarian. Until you can debate productive truth without spin we are done.
    The perfect essence of ad hominem, the last bastion of a person with no argument.

Lemme know when you figure out what part of the constitution or what constitutional rights are at issue here.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It may be more than constitutionalism driving Amash’s dogged opposition to President Trump.

Published
    1 day ago on
    May 19, 2019
    By
    Shane Trejo
    May need to exercise some skepticism when evaluating claims made by this author.
    Does not necessarily means all his arguments and claims should be discredited as biased. There are only two Palestinians in US Congress and it is bit peculair that he found time to 'expose' both based on quick lookup but did not find time to expose any of the many pro-Netanyahu/pro-Likud pro-wars folks in Congress, administration or any of the powerful lobbies that generally buy fund our politicians.

Rashida Tlaib’s Social Media Account Traffics in Anti-Semitic Hate

Published
    2 months ago on
    Mar 9, 2019
    By
    Shane Trejo

Jewish Consultant Attempts to Whitewash Ilhan Omar's Anti-Semitic Reputation
    qwiket.com
    Apr 4, 2019
    Shane Trejo

Shane Trejo: Libertarian Party Vice Chair Releases Controversial Anti-Military Manifesto

If you were tricked by military recruiters, help prevent the same thing from happening to others. Share your experiences, and speak out boldly,” Vohra said in a Facebook post that immediately generated a polarizing reaction with most of the feedback being resoundingly negative.

228 Replies

Thomas L. Knapp May 12, 2017 at 06:29

I really, really hate playing the “as a veteran” card, but in this case it seems applicable. As a veteran — US Marine Corps, infantry, non-commissioned officer, Desert Storm, honorably discharged — I say that Mr. Vohra is 100%, completely and without question, right in the thrust of his comments.

I’ve run into Mr. Trejo before — he hangs out with the anti-libertarian nationalist types on Facebook, and he’s obviously learned their tactics (hell, maybe he TAUGHT them their tactics) vis a vis messaging. The “pressure is building on Vohra to resign his post” horseapples isn’t anything based in reality, it’s a “fake it ’til you make it” attempt to create such pressure. Presumably this little gem is an offshoot of the similar ongoing nationalist attacks on LNC chair Nick Sarwark by e.g. Augustus Invictus.

These people are not the Libertarian Party’s friends. Ceteris paribus, everything they say should be disbelieved and all their advice should be ignored. Their mission is to hijack the party for their authoritarian purposes if they can and destroy it if they can’t.
    The primary long-term effect of the US entering World War II was to hand eastern Europe over to Stalin and his successors for nearly half a century instead of leaving the Soviet Union as exhausted from defeating Hitler as Germany would have been from being defeated. FDR spent two years trying like hell to find a way to get us into that war and finally managed to bait Japan into giving him a casus belli. Claire Booth Luce was not ENTIRELY correct when she said that he “lied us into a war because he did not have the political courage to lead us into it” — it wasn’t a problem of political courage on his part, but rather reluctance on the part of the American public — but she wasn’t TOO far off the mark.
    https://independentpoliticalreport.c...ary-manifesto/

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I haven't followed all this closely. Can you provide the exact quotes of Amash supporting any of those things?
    “Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence”
    https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...31623938183168

Given his position on obstruction and how strong a champion of individual rights and small government Amash supposedly is, I'd like to know why he isn't equally as outspoken (has he even said anything...?) about Trump's fourth amendment rights being trampled upon? Weird.
    Last edited by fcreature; 05-21-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Lightbulb Justin Amash/Austin Petersen - Libertarian Party 2020

I'm not a cuck Trumpkin, but I've got one possible solution....

Justin Amash & Austin Petersen - Libertarian Party 2020.

Dump Trump! Dump the D&R party global crime syndicate
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    If we ever get to the point that the crazies are running the show and the sane people are locked up, our civilization will be over.

Thankfully my personal opinion is that God is going to intervene, when it is clearly shown that people are totally incapable of ruling themselves, basically saying "you had your shot at free will and governance.....now it's my turn"
    While I see this as, ultimately, a spiritual battle, I don't about God because free will. I'm pretty sure Kek has this one, though.

So this could possibly have more to do with the Israeli/Palestinian conflict than the supposed Chinese business ties that he has. There is a post towards the beginning of this thread that alludes to that. This fits more, because Amash has been calling for impeachment or at the very least, thorough oversight into Trump long before the tariff battles have increased in intensity and at least a full 2 years before the Mueller report was completed.

I should know this shane guy ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Were you in a position of authority over that DA?
    That would put him in a better position, Trump is the head of the Executive Branch and all its departments, he may exercise "prosecutorial discretion".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    While I see this as, ultimately, a spiritual battle, I don't about God because free will. I'm pretty sure Kek has this one, though.
    He is right about GOD eventually: "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Aligning? Collectivize much. How about Amash just sees this differently and his assessment doesn't "Align" with yours. Or even mine for that matter. I don't agree with him, but I'm getting sick and tired of the baseless ALL OR NOTHING camps springing up. Amash may be completely wrong on this, but that doesn't mean he isn't a friend of liberty. Stick around and watch Swordsmyth flail the False Dichotomy narrative everytime the Trumpster gets questioned.

he moron label is apropos and still stands.
    We know that the FBI, CIA, DoJ, with assistance of foreign nationals, set people up to frame Trump and those around him. They knowingly used false information to obtain FISA warrants. Americans were unmasked in communications, hundreds of times, illegitimately, without warrants, hundreds of times. This is no different from a SWAT team breaking into the home of an innocent person who resists and that innocent person being charged with obstruction and resisting arrest for defending their innocence. I suppose Amash would think that would be okay, too.

I'm not collectivizing. Amash has chosen to join the dogpile by corrupt bad actors who tried to frame people because he hates Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This makes sense seeing as Amash has never warmed up on Trump starting from when he showed up on the scene. Listening to these hacks one would think he turned on Trump after the tariffs were implemented. Also, if his stitck was financial then it would benefit him to be on the establishment side in just about everything not just this.
    Trump promised the tariffs all along but I am willing to buy that Amash is putting loyalty to his Palestinian cousins above the truth and his country just like AIPAC puts Israel first.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Hey genius, we all do business with the Chinese. Or do you think the computer you're typing your bs on was made in Wisconsin? Sad. You appear unhinged when that's your reply to my posts indicating that Trump's connections with Russian oligarchs are widespread and well documented. Since susano seems to think that Deripaska being a good Russian somehow negates anything I wrote about, here's a much more detailed summary of Trump's connections to Russian billionaires that could have provided basis for a real collusion investigation. Not the fake investigation we've been presented.

part 1
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...igarchs-part-i

part 2
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...garchs-part-ii

There's others available at that site, also. Rabbit hole is deep, son.
    Whether he is a "good Russian" or a sleazeball, there is nothing illegal about knowing, talking to or dealing with a Russian, anymore than there would be if someone were from China. I don't have a bug up my ass about Russia, like you do.
    Last edited by susano; 05-21-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Trump promised the tariffs all along but I am willing to buy that Amash is putting loyalty to his Palestinian cousins above the truth and his country just like AIPAC puts Israel first.
    There's so much not to like about Trump but I would suspect that's a sticking point for Amash and that he takes it personally.

The son of a Palestinian refugee father and a Syrian immigrant mother, Amash said both of his parents would have been banned from the U.S. under Trump's travel ban that he has deemed "unlawful."

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nat...414777323.html

Using similar logic, MAGA appointed AG Bill Barr / Deputy AG Rosenstein have Israeli* heritage ( using MAGA's 'Mexican Judge' heritagometer ), are you going to accept as 'facts' claims that MAGA's pro-Israel annoucements regarding Golan Heights few days before Mueller Report release were designed to give them incentive to put 'loyalty to their jewish cousins' above loyalty to US and thus ignore Mueller recommendation about obstruction of justice charges that could risk continuation of "most pro Israel Presidency ever" ?

Would you apply similar loyalty test to MAGA's Israeli* son-in-law in charge of various US taxpayers funded projects in mideast, US dealings with Saudi, Israel-Palestine, Qatar, Iran, Turkey?
    What about MAGA's top funder Adelson, do you see any loyalty influences on MAGA's foreign policy because , you know, 'follow the money'?

Lastly, "China" is no longer the main reason for this as was being claimed by yourself and few others until now?

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    So this could possibly have more to do with the Israeli/Palestinian conflict than the supposed Chinese business ties that he has. There is a post towards the beginning of this thread that alludes to that. This fits more, because Amash has been calling for impeachment or at the very least, thorough oversight into Trump long before the tariff battles have increased in intensity and at least a full 2 years before the Mueller report was completed.
    That was just speculative opinion and probably exaggerated to demonstrate a point, it also shows how easily narrative just being pushed until today seems weak suddenly.
    Humans have natural biases but it is possible that bias is limited to just not giving benefit of the doubt or no bias at all as we have not seen full Mueller report.

It is also possible that latest polls showing danger of Dems defeating MAGA in 2020 is playing a factor and some Republicans are encouraging explorration of alternatives as a contingecy to avoid prspects of a Dem taking White House in 2020.

PRAGMATISM 2020
    Risk of even a glass of water with "D" on it beating GOP-Adelson's current leader in 2020 has gone up as latest polls are showing, it would be prudent for GOP/Libertarians to explore backup alternatives to avoid seeing a left wing neocon like Biden taking charge of WH.
    Call it realistic if you must, but optimism without realism leads to unpleasant surprises often.
    MAGA DANGER: Rural Iowans ponder Trump alternatives... ; Headwinds for reelection are severe

It is also possible that secretive war mongering in mideast has increased risk of US getting pushed into another major war in mideast if stayed on current course and this is meant as a wakeup call for GOP. Many people still have fresh memory of how badly GOP and its all knowing cheerleaders had miscalculated dynamics and costs of the blunder that GOP-neocons led Iraq war has been.

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217%

Or this could be 100% purely based on merits with complete disregard to any other factors.

But the 'China' argument being pushed by some supporters of GOP-Adelson seems very weak now that the motives possibilities box has been sufficutently muddied up. From what is known at this point, JA seems far more credible and principled than leadership of GOP-Adelson including Bolton and anti-nepotism affiliates in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Using similar logic, MAGA appointed AG Bill Barr / Deputy AG Rosenstein have Israeli* heritage ( using MAGA's 'Mexican Judge' heritagometer ), are you going to accept as 'facts' claims that MAGA's pro-Israel annoucements regarding Golan Heights few days before Mueller Report release were designed to give them incentive to put 'loyalty to their jewish cousins' above loyalty to US and thus ignore Mueller recommendation about obstruction of justice charges that could risk continuation of "most pro Israel Presidency ever" ?

Would you apply similar loyalty test to MAGA's Israeli* son-in-law in charge of various US taxpayers funded projects in mideast, US dealings with Saudi, Israel-Palestine, Qatar, Iran, Turkey?
    What about MAGA's top funder Adelson, do you see any loyalty influences on MAGA's foreign policy because , you know, 'follow the money'?

Lastly, "China" is no longer the main reason for this as was being claimed by yourself and few others until now?

That was just speculative opinion and probably exaggerated to demonstrate a point, it also shows how easily narrative just being pushed until today seems weak suddenly.
    Humans have natural biases but it is possible that bias is limited to just not giving benefit of the doubt or no bias at all as we have not seen full Mueller report.

It is also possible that latest polls showing danger of Dems defeating MAGA in 2020 is playing a factor and some Republicans are encouraging explorration of alternatives as a contingecy to avoid prspects of a Dem taking White House in 2020.

PRAGMATISM 2020
    Risk of even a glass of water with "D" on it beating GOP-Adelson's current leader in 2020 has gone up as latest polls are showing, it would be prudent for GOP/Libertarians to explore backup alternatives to avoid seeing a left wing neocon like Biden taking charge of WH.
    Call it realistic if you must, but optimism without realism leads to unpleasant surprises often.
    MAGA DANGER: Rural Iowans ponder Trump alternatives... ; Headwinds for reelection are severe

It is also possible that secretive war mongering in mideast has increased risk of US getting pushed into another major war in mideast if stayed on current course and this is meant as a wakeup call for GOP. Many people still have fresh memory of how badly GOP and its all knowing cheerleaders had miscalculated dynamics and costs of the blunder that GOP-neocons led Iraq war has been.

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217%

Or this could be 100% purely based on merits with complete disregard to any other factors.

But the 'China' argument being pushed by some supporters of GOP-Adelson seems very weak now that the motives possibilities box has been sufficutently muddied up. From what is known at this point, JA seems far more credible and principled than leadership of GOP-Adelson including Bolton and anti-nepotism affiliates in the White House.
    I still buy the China argument too, it is possible for him to have more than one motive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, this is such an ugly statement.

You're willing to accuse the most libertarian member of the House of treason based on his race?

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer38 View Post
    Wow, this is such an ugly statement.

You're willing to accuse the most libertarian member of the House of treason based on his race?
    He is joining a treasonous conspiracy, that is a fact, I'm open to suggestions on his motives but we have at least two good ones so far.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast