Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: No, I will not be wearing a "mandated" mask in public

I'm surprised half of you don't have aids from injecting yourself with HIV to prove its a government lie.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    I'm surprised half of you don't have aids from injecting yourself with HIV to prove its a government lie.
    I bet you wear the sweet custom embroidered face diapers for your virtue signaling fun! Stay safe!!!

Somebody brought up Robert Higgs a few weeks ago and so I looked at his Facebook to see if he was still alive. He ranted a lot of conspiracy idiocy and anti-scientific thinking. It is noteworthy because he is as hardcore of anarchist as you get.

This post is appropriate.

If Dr. Fauci said that 2 + 2 = 4,One quarter of my Facebook friends would say, "Fauci is just a stooge for Big Pharma. Don't believe anything he says."

Another quarter would say, "Nonsense. The great Hungarian mathematician Paul Erdos proved almost a century ago that 2 + 2 = 17.2339. Jeez, do some research."

Another quarter would say, "The Illuminati, the demons, and the lizard people who run the government would like you to believe the myth that 2 + 2 = 4. Don't fall for their cheap tricks."

Another quarter would say, "Don't accept Fauci's unscientific claim and don't be one of the sheeple who mindlessly accept that 2 + 2 = 4 just because government school teachers told them so. And above all, never bend the knee to those who seek to indoctrinate people with this statist nonsense."

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    If Dr. Fauci said that 2 + 2 = 4,One quarter of my Facebook friends would say, "Fauci is just a stooge for Big Pharma. Don't believe anything he says."

Another quarter would say, "Nonsense. The great Hungarian mathematician Paul Erdos proved almost a century ago that 2 + 2 = 17.2339. Jeez, do some research."

Another quarter would say, "The Illuminati, the demons, and the lizard people who run the government would like you to believe the myth that 2 + 2 = 4. Don't fall for their cheap tricks."

Another quarter would say, "Don't accept Fauci's unscientific claim and don't be one of the sheeple who mindlessly accept that 2 + 2 = 4 just because government school teachers told them so. And above all, never bend the knee to those who seek to indoctrinate people with this statist nonsense."
    And, just like that, you've described every post, ever, on RPF.

Congrats.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Last edited by Danke; 08-07-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

There were 12 people at the DMV went I went last month. 9 were not wearing masks, including me. 3 of the 12 were women, 1 of whom was maskless. I was actually expecting an argument from one of the staff there, but was pleasantly surprised.

Thank God I live in a conservative area.

And yes, I realize the irony of thumbing my nose at government while licking its boot for my driving privilege. Oh well, at least it's something, and no one would say I'm a purist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    There were 12 people at the DMV went I went last month. 9 were not wearing masks, including me. 3 of the 12 were women, 1 of whom was maskless. I was actually expecting an argument from one of the staff there, but was pleasantly surprised.

Thank God I live in a conservative area.

And yes, I realize the irony of thumbing my nose at government while licking its boot for my driving privilege. Oh well, at least it's something, and no one would say I'm a purist.

I live in a hardcore lockdown state. My license expired in early June and it was a year I had to get a new photo and eye test. Once they opened up in mid June I procrastinated until July 3 to make an appointment (no walk ins). The earliest appointment I could get for any office within a half hour was September 23. When I went to the office on September 23, they were closed because their computers were down. Since I only had until September 30 to get a new license (the gov extended when you could get it), the woman telling people they were closed, who was the most miserable $#@!ing person on Earth, told me to call their 800 to explain or try to make a daily appointment (but they only have five slots available each day and at really inconvenient times for me). I called the 800 number and spent 2 hours on four different calls over two days never able to reach a live human being. I finally did get a daily appointment (because they extended hours before the deadline because 10am to 11 am isn't exactly convenient for most people) which you could schedule online. I could fine only one slot at one location and it was 45 minutes from where I live. (And I live in metro Detroit so it isn't way out in the country with no offices). When I did arrive, the place was empty. They were only taking appointments two at time because of the bubonic covid plague

Long story short the government is insanely incompetent at running anything.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 10-03-2020 at 11:09 AM.

I still don't wear the mask. There are some circumstances where it just can't be avoided. You can't get in the county courthouse or the doctor's office without one and I had no choice. Stores here have the signs up but don't enforce it.

You can get in some doctor's offices, you just have to call ahead of time to let them know it is violating your medical rights to be forced to wear a mask if you have any breathing issues that effect your health. They may tell you to wait outside the waiting room then for the "safety" of others if there are a lot of other patients waiting, but that's about it. I'm sure if you are going to the big pharma imbued hospitals, you're going to struggle more to debate with the receptionist.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-13-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I still don't wear the mask. There are some circumstances where it just can't be avoided. You can't get in the county courthouse or the doctor's office without one and I had no choice. Stores here have the signs up but don't enforce it.
    I think enforcement is regional. When you are in liberal areas, masks are required. In conservative farm or suburb areas, nobody wearing the mask. I still don't know what proof anyone has that a mask keeps a person from getting COVID. Masks make no sense. According to their own information they do not keep you from getting the virus they keep you from spreading it. With that said, mask or no mask, Trump would have COVID, if he truly has it.

My brother went to the dentist a couple days ago and they didn't make him wear a mask before getting his teeth worked on. Instead they just asked him a bunch of questions about if hes been sick recently and if hes been in contact with anybody thats been sick. My brother just responded saying the whole thing was a hoax. Strange that they asked him questions though, because when I went back in June they didn't ask me anything.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-10-2020 at 05:21 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    I am sure it is out there somewhere a little closer to the truth. Replace the 3rd frame with a cop distributing a mask and the vaccine. 4th frame the sheep bowing their head and thanking them for their service.

And this is where things will ulimately end up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I mean... I am living in a Covid free country, cuz like, border controls.

Also in a country where I can import sugar.

But omg wearing a face mask during a pandemic, this is where Americans will finally draw the line!
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

But omg wearing a face mask during a pandemic, this is where Americans will finally draw the line!
    We all live in covid-free countries.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Cold season is not a "pandemic" regardless of how often repeated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

They say 210,000 dead. What about the 250,000 that die every year from medical mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    They say 210,000 dead. What about the 250,000 that die every year from medical mistakes?
    Covid.

Why should I listen to what a xenophobic, racist, white supremacist has to say about anything?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    A fact that seems go to over the head of many leftists.

Calvin Coolidge

Mask psychology

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wore a mask at Universal. I kept a drink in my hand most of the time so I didn't have to have it pulled up, though.

They also kept squirting me with hand sanitizer. I hate that $#@!. I wiped gobs of hand sanitizer on every turn style I passed through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

A week after Trump derided Joe Biden for wearing his mask all the time, Trump, his wife, his debate coach Chris Christie, and others in his inner circle came down with COVID. Maybe it's all just a coincidence but...
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Gym logic: Wear a mask when you walk in, don't have to wear it while you're working out. Apparently the virus can't get you when you're doing physical activity.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A week after Trump derided Joe Biden for wearing his mask all the time, Trump, his wife, his debate coach Chris Christie, and others in his inner circle came down with COVID. Maybe it's all just a coincidence but...

Doing your part to keep the spirit of resisance alive, I see.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Gym logic: Wear a mask when you walk in, don't have to wear it while you're working out. Apparently the virus can't get you when you're doing physical activity.
    The virus doesn't like to bother people when they're working out
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

The virus doesn't like to bother people when they're working out
    The virus also seems to have this ability when people eat at a restaurant.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The virus also seems to have this ability when people eat at a restaurant.

Only while they're actually taking a bite.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Only while they're actually taking a bite.
    Got to make sure to put your mask back on in between bites.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast