Page 184 of 218 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,520 of 6539

Thread: What are you listening to?

Rick Beato just uploaded the studio version with him playing.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 08-16-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not sure what instrument he is using, but he is only playing the bottom 6 strings like a guitar.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Similar instrument... (not exactly the same though).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not sure what instrument he is using, but he is only playing the bottom 6 strings like a guitar.
    It is a Late Renaissance/Baroque era instrument of Italian design called a theorbo.

Very similar to a lute, with more capability.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's been a long, dark, dirty road
    But a pocket full of gold
    And I've been out here now
    All on my own
    Well it's real quiet here
    Just the way I like it here
    There's no one to bother me
    Except
    Well, in 1955, born into Wadena's pride
    I laid my head on that
    Milligan creek bed
    When I was a young man
    I helped build this land
    Oh I, put down these rails as a
    CPR man
    Thought I'd live forever
    With my heart in my pocket
    Oh, my gun by my side
    And my feelings in a locket
    Well, that was a cold year in '77
    But I married my wife
    We had 2 kids
    I gave her a daughter
    She gave me a son
    And oh, we rode those damn horses until we had none
    Fists still like flyin'
    Doing things for dyin'
    Oh, I should have put that old gun away
    But I, I am a broken cowboy
    And I don't feel right no more
    'Cause I am a broken cowboy
    Livin' life in the fast lane
    Racing cars and robbing trains
    I thought I had it all
    Then one day I got the call
    A father's worst dream
    My son went down and I
    The colors deceive me
    As I see grey
    Oh, you're cutting me down with those
    Cold words you're saying
    Then you called me brother
    But this can't be so cause you
    Slander my name anywhere the wind will blow, oh
    But I, I am a broken cowboy
    And I don't feel right no more
    'Cause I am a broken cowboy
    Yes, I am a broken cowboy
    It's been a long dark dirty road
    But a pocket full of gold
    And I've been out here now
    All on my own
    Well it's real quiet here
    Just the way I like it here
    There's no one to bother me
    Except that old taunting tree

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok, that's a first for me...a hurdy-gurdy in a heavy metal band...excellent.

This is what you call milking it for all it’s worth. Good job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7VgstsVS44

Vintage WZ...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Ah, a Jeff Scott Soto band. Pretty good. Can't help but hear "fire water burns" in the chorus.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Something Cool and Smooth

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Give it a minute.

Calvin Coolidge

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.