Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: MAGA on Life Support; Internal Coup Almost Complete

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    It was obvious long ago, so why text this to Cernovich now? It makes me think he may have been flipped back. I know it's wishful thinking, but a guy can hope.

Frankly I have feeling Gary Cohn is about to replace Priebus, we are going to have a no fly zone in Syria, and Bannon is going to resign. I'm officially off the Trump train, and joining the opposition if this comes to fruition.
    We're entering a period far more turbulent than the 1960s. Trump ignited a movement that will go on without him.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is trending nationally. Ultimately, it won't mean much, but it's an effective red pill.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FireKushner?src=hash

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Those are just words and from his Twitter account that he uses to troll, according to you is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We're entering a period far more turbulent than the 1960s. Trump ignited a movement that will go on without him.
    Yeah, those were the good old days

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What if I told you that america will not be great again regardless of trump ? Would you believe ? Or are you in denial ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What if I told you that america will not be great again regardless of trump ? Would you believe ? Or are you in denial ?
    Impossible. America has been dead since at least 1939. Too much corruption along with entrenched rent seekers built on an imaginary, unsustainable monetary system.

The real MAGA movement aside from DJT is about empowering the masses against the forces of globalism that wish to strip-mine the last vestiges of wealth and freedom in this zombie country. Hopefully, MAGA goes paramilitary and given the current trendlines, that's where it looks like it's heading. Twitter and other social media outfits are becoming radicalized in this bountiful information age.

The bad news is that the rugged '1776' America is dead & buried. The good news is that we can play spoilers in the push to transform this country into some dystopian nightmare. If we can't have America, then neither can the globalists. We'll figuratively burn down the place if we have to.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-07-2017 at 07:01 PM.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b00de141039aa3

Goldman Sachs Is About To Swallow Donald Trump
    Elevating Gary Cohn to chief of staff would be a major win for the Wall Street wing of the White House.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-07-2017 at 07:50 PM.

This is like watching a soap opera.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Impossible. America has been dead since at least 1939. Too much corruption along with entrenched rent seekers built on an imaginary, unsustainable monetary system.

The real MAGA movement aside from DJT is about empowering the masses against the forces of globalism that wish to strip-mine the last vestiges of wealth and freedom in this zombie country. Hopefully, MAGA goes paramilitary and given the current trendlines, that's where it looks like it's heading. Twitter and other social media outfits are becoming radicalized in this bountiful information age.

The bad news is that the rugged '1776' America is dead & buried. The good news is that we can play spoilers in the push to transform this country into some dystopian nightmare. If we can't have America, then neither can the globalists. We'll figuratively burn down the place if we have to.
    Who is this "we" that would want to transform this country into some dystopian nightmare by figuratively burning it down?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This guy's twitter feed is hilarious.

#FireTrump
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Captain Obvious

When the hallucinated trumpie constructed reality fades away, you're left with just trump. Being trump. Nothing has changed. He never was what you thought he was.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Actually the real America was completely killed off by Lincoln and the "Civil" War. We have all been slaves since then.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Actually the real America was completely killed off by Lincoln and the "Civil" War. We have all been slaves since then.
    But the 2nd world war took us down a road we haven't been able to recover from. It cemented our place outside the Western Hemisphere and created a host of problems in the process. Our intelligence agencies really went to a new realm of distrust after WW2 with the introduction of the Red Menace.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-08-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    When the hallucinated trumpie constructed reality fades away, you're left with just trump. Being trump. Nothing has changed. He never was what you thought he was.
    I think Hitler would be proud of Trumps lies.
    For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.

But the 2nd world war took us down a road we haven't been able to recover from. It cemented our place outside the Western Hemisphere and created a host of problems in the process. Our intelligence agencies really went to a new realm of distrust after WW2 with the introduction of the Red Menace.
    In that sense it was really WWI. If we hadn't joined the Brits in their power-hungry border war, there would have been no WWII. But at least the MIC made a lot of bucks- same as today.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    In that sense it was really WWI. If we hadn't joined the Brits in their power-hungry border war, there would have been no WWII. But at least the MIC made a lot of bucks- same as today.
    WW1 was the trigger with the R.M.S. Lusitania controversy and eventually the one-sided Treaty of Versailles. But WW2 resulted in the Marshall Plan and the rebuilding of Japan. It christened the U.S. as a global superpower with no limitations.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It christened the U.S. as a global superpower with no limitations.
    that needs to END.

we will be better off.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Scarborough AKA the mouth of Sauron.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    that needs to END.

we will be better off.
    Life was better when the UK ruled the world and U.S. was isolated in it's own hemisphere.

Life was better when the UK ruled the world and U.S. was isolated in it's own hemisphere.
    I do not believe that to be true..

and most of Britons problems have been from their poor policies.
    Civilized Rape and Pillage is still rape and pillage.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast