Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I approve of this message
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And meanwhile, the left is losing its $#@! while forgetting that Bill Clinton did the same thing to Reagan appointed FBI director William Sessions in July of 1993.
    Was Sessions in the middle of investigating Clinton?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Me thinks the game has just begun.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Did Trump find out about Comey's Howdy Doody fetish?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Rand on CNN: Dems acting "holier-than-thou"

Rand: "Dems acting "holier-than-thou"
    (7:33) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQGmyEhKOes

(Daily Caller - 5/10/17 - by Amber Athey)
    Sen. Rand Paul is sick of Democrats acting “holier than thou” over the firing of former FBI Director James Comey, and he argued on CNN Wednesday that many of them wanted the law enforcement official ousted much sooner.

Host Wolf Blitzer first asked the Kentucky Republican why Trump didn’t fire Comey sooner into his presidency.

“I think the same people who criticize him now would have also said, ‘well, he didn’t go through any deliberative process,'” Paul said. “I think it took a long time mainly because Democrats opposed approving [the attorney general and deputy attorney general.”

Paul then slammed Democrats for their “crocodile tears” over the firing.

“I think it’s kind of crocodile tears now for the Democrats…they’ve been haranguing and saying [Comey] cost them the election — they’ve been calling for his head for months.”

“When it finally happens they’re all holier than thou and this is Watergate? That’s ridiculous,”
    Paul asserted.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/pa...-firing-video/

https://twitter.com/PostGraphics/sta...95759236448261
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...ugh...the republican-radio airwaves are all a-twitter with goddamned fools who spend their lives flailing at the leaves of the tree of evil...NEVER $triking the root$...

...constant circuses and chemical bread...[hint for republicrat-radio peckerheads: ...'the comey issue' is yet another circu$ distraction...merely another leaf on the tree of evil...

...republicrats have some awful, sick, twisted priorities....ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Rand: "Dems acting "holier-than-thou"
    (7:33) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQGmyEhKOes

(Daily Caller - 5/10/17 - by Amber Athey)
    This is pretty much how I see it. They WANTED him ousted. Now that he is they pitch a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post

...ugh...the republican-radio airwaves are all a-twitter
    Is it safe to say that, despite railing against RPF posters, any and all, for being allegedly mind-controlled by right-wing talk radio in approx. 2/3 of your posts, you yourself are the one consuming said radio shows in vast and prodigious quantities, likely on a daily or semi-daily basis?

I am shocked. Shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Did Trump find out about Comey's Howdy Doody fetish?
    I thought that was McAfee..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol. This broad....

Maxine Waters: I Don't Support Trump Firing Comey, I Would Support Hillary Clinton Firing Comey

PETER ALEXANDER, NBC NEWS: You obviously have been very critical of James Comey in the past. You said that he had no credibility. I assume you support the president's decision then to fire his FBI director.

REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): No, I do not necessarily support the president's decision.

If the president had not gone all over the country praising him about the way he handled Hillary and the e-mails, if the president had not said he had confidence in him, if the president had not said he was a part of his team --

ALEXANDER: But Congresswoman, I understand in the past he was praising him. But if you said that FBI Director James Comey had no credibility, wouldn't you support the fact that the president, then-candidate Trump, now president Trump, made the decision to get rid of him?

WATERS: No, not necessarily.

ALEXANDER: Why not?

WATERS: You have an investigation going on where the president is implicated. And this is a serious investigation. I've been trying on get people to focus this connection with the Kremlin and with Putin. I have a resolution that I introduced in February. I think there's enough there that we know about the Kremlin and about Putin to be concerned about whether or not there was collusion. I believe there was --

ALEXANDER: So to be clear --

WATERS: And that I believe they should have to connect the dots and get the facts because I think it will lead to the impeachment of this president.

ALEXANDER: So, Congresswoman, respecting that be to be clear, you believe it would have been better to keep in place an FBI Director who you said had no credibility to oversee this investigation than to find someone who you think would be a better choice.

WATERS: No. But I believe the president thought that. Don't forget. You're talking about what some Democrats said, what I said, but don't forget. He was the president. The president supported him. He had confidence in him. It was within his power.

ALEXANDER: But you said he had no credibility so it would make sense that he get rid of him.

WATERS: No, no, no. Under investigation. This president basically has interfered with an investigation where he may be implicated. That's outrageous. And that's why we're having so much of a conversation about it today. Everybody is talking about it because this is highly unusual.

ALEXANDER: The bottom line is you think an FBI director without credibility would have been best served in this position to try to pursue this investigation.

WATERS: I think that if the president would have fired him when he first came in, he would not have to be in a position now where he is trying to make up a story about why. It does not meet the smell test.

Waters said she would support Clinton if she fired Comey:

ALEXANDER: Understood. So if Hillary Clinton had won the White House, would you have recommended that she fire FBI Director James Comey?

WATERS: Well, let me tell you something. If she had won the White House, I believe that given what he did to her, and what he tried to do, she should have fired him. Yes.

ALEXANDER: So she should have fired him but had he shouldn't fire him. This is why I'm confused.

WATERS: No, you're not confused. If the president is implicated in an investigation --

ALEXANDER: I am confused.

WATERS: -- the president of the United States who has a history of firing people who get close to, you know, him and his allies like Flynn, and like Miss Yates, he will fire them if he believes somehow they're getting too close to him in these investigations. I believe that the president of the United States should not have done this in the middle of an investigation. That's it.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ing_comey.html

I just have to sit back with a wide grin on my face..........

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I just have to sit back with a wide grin on my face..........

Cernovich via Infowars via some guy. Sweet.

Also, I presume that Cernovich has changed his mind on immunity since this video:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cernovich via Infowars via some guy. Sweet.
    7 Stories Mike Cernovich Had Before the Mainstream Media

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/7-stor...s-aaf1c1e20f0b

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Also, I presume that Cernovich has changed his mind on immunity since this video:

Wow, great job, someone got him on a technicality and you copy pasted it.. but in the end, Cernovich is still right and you are still wrong.

In that video he claimed that Flynn asked for immunity because he thought they might frame him, because he is an enemy of the deep state, not because he was scared he did anything wrong.

Currently, he is saying that Susan Rice is asking for immunity because she is scared because she did something wrong.

In the first scenario, he is referring to someone who is an enemy of the state.

In the second scenario, he is referring to someone who was being protected by the state.

These are two vastly different scenarios.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Someone who I like is visiting CRAZYTOWN.

It's not crazy anymore. The claims are unfounded, but they are widespread. Do the investigation. Get it cleared up, either way. It wont go away without a major study.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

https://twitter.com/RonWyden/status/862425117397319681

This entire Russian angle was cooked up by Robbie Mook and Podesta, when they realized Hillary was going to be persona non grata. This was their way of projecting responsibility for the disaster outside the Democratic Party.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This entire Russian angle was cooked up by Robbie Mook and Podesta, when they realized Hillary was going to be persona non grata. This was their way of projecting responsibility for the disaster outside the Democratic Party.
    Donald brought it on himself. This could have easily been squashed on day 1, but he continues to bring it on himself by saying and doing dumb $#@!.

Agreed on both counts. Its been inflated by both sides, looking for a big narrative.

Get the investigation done with. Trump is making himself look AWFUL with this timing.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Agreed on both counts. Its been inflated by both sides, looking for a big narrative.

Get the investigation done with. Trump is making himself look AWFUL with this timing.

Well, Rand said it couldn't have come soon enough.. and he gave Comey plenty of time to investigate the Russian connections and so far they have come up totally dry. The truth is sometimes you have to make a decision that will get you flack one way or another, just ask Justin Amash.

Even if you hate Trump, you have to give him credit for this action.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Donald brought it on himself. This could have easily been squashed on day 1, but he continues to bring it on himself by saying and doing dumb $#@!.
    They were waiting for the appointment of Rosenstein for awhile. Comey has been dead man walking for months.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2622655

First, it took a long time to get an attorney general in office. Facing Democratic opposition, Jeff Sessions, one of the president's first nominees, was not confirmed by the Senate until Feb. 8. Then, it took a long time to get a deputy attorney general in place. Rod Rosenstein, the deputy — and the man who wrote the rationale for axing Comey — faced similar Democratic delays and was not sworn in until April 26.

Only after Rosenstein was in place did the Trump team move ahead. That was true not only for chain-of-command reasons but also — probably more importantly — because Rosenstein had the bipartisan street cred to be able to be the point man in firing Comey. Even though his confirmation was delayed, Rosenstein was eventually confirmed by the Senate by a 94 to 6 vote, meaning that the vast majority of Democratic senators voted for him along with all of the Republicans.

How important was the arrival of Rosenstein to the bid to fire Comey? This, from a source in a Senate office Wednesday morning: "Many who are suggesting that there's something nefarious about the timing of the Comey firing are likely missing the fact that DAG Rosenstein was sworn in two weeks ago (April 26), and that the FBI Director reports to the DAG on the DOJ org chart. It seems completely normal that the DAG would review their top reports within the first couple weeks of starting.
    "

Discount the part about "completely normal" — firing the FBI director, who has a ten-year term and was conducting a high-profile investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election that touches on the president, was not a routine act. The point is, it took the arrival of Rosenstein to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Lock who up

And for what?
    Hillary.

For the crimes that Comey was ignoring.

This may as well be an endorsement. A sniveling coward of the system like Comey ridiculing Trump as 'Crazy?' Sign me up for 'more crazy' like this overdue firing.

They were waiting for the appointment of Rosenstein for awhile. Comey has been dead man walking for months.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2622655
    Is that the story they are going with today? This would be a non-issue if he had just fired him on day 1.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Is that the story they are going with today? This would be a non-issue if he had just fired him on day 1.
    If they fired him on day one, they would have been back at square one with McCabe. They needed a successor in place.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Hillary.

For the crimes that Comey was ignoring.
    Oh, right, that
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast