Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Pushes Back Against Neocon Plan to Invade Syria

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Pence and Tillerson talk daily with Cheney. Major red flags. On the other side, the Javanka power couple are nearly completely compromised by the Clintonistas and Israel's Likud Party.
    if that is true.. well Trump does not stand much of a chance to be what he described he would be in the campaign.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Not worth much answering you, even less reading your drivel
    You're so sad you went from polls are real to polls are fake after the fake ass primary. If you think just the democrat primary is rigged you are sad.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    IT wasn't too obvious to kick Rand Paul out of the debates.
    Debate Access Rules are the same for everyone. tool. If I remember correctly, Trump kicked himself out of the Fox Debate...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

if that is true.. well Trump does not stand much of a chance to be what he described he would be in the campaign.
    That's why I'm not encouraged by the 4d chess theories. You don't play 4d chess by being surrounded. I don't think Trump has completely turned, but he made questionable deals with assurances that would ease his agenda.

Debate Access Rules are the same for everyone. tool. If I remember correctly, Trump kicked himself out of the Fox Debate...
    yeah because of the real polls, too bad the establishment doesn't make debate rules. Its not like they changed the $#@!ing primary rules against Trump during the convention like they could have. 60% of Republicans would of loved for them to change the $#@!ing rules this time like they did against Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    yeah because of the real polls, too bad the establishment doesn't make debate rules. Its not like they changed the $#@!ing primary rules against Trump during the convention like they could have. 60% of Republicans would of loved for them to change the $#@!ing rules this time like they did against Ron Paul.
    Ron Paul didn't have a majority of Delegates you dummy. Ron Paul didn't fight in the press like Trump did to avoid his nomination being stealed from him. Ron Paul wasn't a fighter loved by rednecks on reddit ready to take arms to support him. I guess you are a very bad chess player. You don't know how to compare.

Ron Paul didn't have a majority
    SO what are you saying that there would of been no difference if they didn't change the rules? You might be the first Ron Paul bot I've met who doesn't think he should be president right now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's why I'm not encouraged by the 4d chess theories. You don't play 4d chess by being surrounded. I don't think Trump has completely turned, but he made questionable deals with assurances that would ease his agenda.
    man. did you expect the MSM to be that dishonest? The Russian narrative is even supported by butt hurt libertarians here.
    Trump has been surrounded since day 1. Also Trump is boxed in by his persona. He cannot afford to look weak. So he cut deals to go forward. With the whole deep state against him, what can he do? Some say he was forced to cut a deal with RINOs to win the Gorsuch seat.

man. did you expect the MSM to be that dishonest? The Russian narrative is even supported by butt hurt libertarians here.
    Trump has been surrounded since day 1. Also Trump is boxed in by his persona. He cannot afford to look weak. So he cut deals to go forward. With the whole deep state against him, what can he do? Some say he was forced to cut a deal with RINOs to win the Gorsuch seat.
    I would have plowed right ahead like he did in the GE. You know and I know, that those deals are not worth the paper they are written on. It was done to stall Trump and keep him in line.

I would have plowed right ahead like he did in the GE. You know and I know, that those deals are not worth the paper they are written on. It was done to stall Trump and keep him in line.
    Plowing right ahead does not change ObamaCare. Trump needs Congress, does he not? What happens if Republicans don't vote the Nuclear Option? Trump has nothing to show for. Trump is in a tricky place. The deal got him the Justice Judge. McCain got an airfield. Now....

Plowing right ahead does not change ObamaCare. Trump needs Congress, does he not? What happens if Republicans don't vote the Nuclear Option? Trump has nothing to show for. Trump is in a tricky place. The deal got him the Justice Judge. McCain got an airfield. Now....
    How does Obamacare Lite help Trump though?

Trump was promoted early on for Hillary's longterm benefit, thanks in large part to Trump's uncouth, politically incorrect style. The HRC campaign internal memos revealed as much. But the plan backfired in the GE after a deluge of negative stories that simply didn't pass muster. It was overkill. Trump masterfully pivoted against the MSM, which the Clinton camp never envisioned.
    So, you used to vehemently deny that it was even possible that Clinton and Trump--a pair of well-connected New Yorkers--could have any connection at all. Now, presumably after having your nose repeatedly rubbed in the hard evidence, you can admit that she hand-picked him for his role.

But you still cannot conceive of the slightest possibility that she picked him--not Clint Eastwood, not Jack Nicholson, not Gary Busey, not any of the dozens of other charismatic, irascible, white middle aged male celebrities who could have done it just as well, but him--for a reason. A reason such as, maybe just maybe, she knew perfectly well she could count on him to do exactly what she would do and nothing she wouldn't do. Like, perhaps just perhaps, preserve, protect and defend the Federal Reserve from audit, continue to screw the healthy so the Medical Industrial Complex can continue to raise its exhorbitant prices, and further the Oil Patch Wars. No matter how many of his campaign promises he stomps into oblivion in the process.

Interesting. She could hand-pick him, but she couldn't have hand-picked him because he was reliable. Well, then.

You should be careful giving up those inches, no matter how much hard evidence there is forcing you to do so. Next thing you know, those inches will all add up to a mile...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-11-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, you used to vehemently deny that it was even possible that Clinton and Trump--a pair of well-connected New Yorkers--could have any connection at all. Now, presumably after having your nose repeatedly rubbed in the hard evidence, you can admit that she hand-picked him for his role.

But you still cannot conceive of the slightest possibility that she picked him--not Clint Eastwood, not Jack Nicholson, not Gary Busey, not any of the dozens of other charismatic, irascible, white middle aged male celebrities who could have done it just as well, but him--for a reason. A reason such as, maybe just maybe, she knew perfectly well she could count on him to do exactly what she would do and nothing she wouldn't do. Like, perhaps just perhaps, preserve, protect and defend the Federal Reserve from audit, continue to screw the healthy so the Medical Industrial Complex can continue to raise its exhorbitant prices, and further the Oil Patch Wars. No matter how many of his campaign promises he stomps into oblivion in the process.

Interesting. She could hand-pick him, but she couldn't have hand-picked him because he was reliable. Well, then.

You should be careful giving up those inches, no matter how much hard evidence there is forcing you to do so. Next thing you know, those inches will all add up to a mile...
    I thought she picked him because it was a sure thing that she would win.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I thought she picked him because it was a sure thing that she would win.
    The Fed is safe from audit. Obamacare, it seems, will not go unless it's replaced by something even worse. Syria is under the gun.

What has she lost? The election? As long as her buddies are still in charge and still giving her kickbacks and insider information, what does she care about the damned election? You think because she's not flying in Air Force One, she has to go tourist class...?

She may have lost the hand, but she's still winning the bridge game. Handily. Bank on it. She knows what's important, even if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Fed is safe from audit. Obamacare, it seems, will not go unless it's replaced by something even worse. Syria is under the gun.
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.

Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Fed is NOT safe from audit, Trump has said he wants to audit the fed and we may have some bills coming up soon.
    LOL I suggest you hold your breath, dannno.

Trump is helping Rand pass his healthcare plan, if you think Trump actually supported RyanCare then you are foolish and you need to go read the threads where I addressed this topic. Rand was talking to Trump 2-3 times a week, and Rand told Trump straight up it wasn't going to pass, it didn't have the votes. Trump knew it wasn't going to pass, so he supported it to make sure it was all Paul Ryan's failure and none of it could be blamed on him. Trump hates Paul Ryan.
    LOLOL So Trump knew it would fail, so he publicly supported it so no one could say that he couldn't put it over if he tried, which he did and he couldn't. And he loves all the liberty people in Congress, which is why he publicly eviscerated them and threatened to primary them.

Trump is going to help save Syria, with Russia's help.
    LOLOLOL So Trump is going to bomb half, and Putin is going to bomb the other half, and they'll save it for posterity by wrapping it in asphalt and painting stripes on it.

Congratulations. This post was actually amusing. Hilarious, in fact.

Do you pay taxes?

Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Are all of these blog posts and infowars articles just Trump fan fiction?
    That's the perfect description of the Trumpfluffing and justification the local Cheer squad does.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

If the deep state wanted Trump as President, it would have been completely retarded to come up with a crazy hoax where there is a huge conspiracy among the media to totally discredit themselves, just to get him elected. They have easier ways of doing this stuff.

Sorry, but you, knowingly or unknowingly, are tool of the deep state... NOT for promoting what Ron Paul or some actual liberty proponent says criticizing Trump, you are a tool of the deep state for promoting the shills on here who were posting BS stories about Trump being a Russian agent and about Russian hacking while Ron Paul was dismissing all that as total BS.. Your problem is that you couldn't see where Ron Paul and the shills on here were parting ways, and why that was way more important than where Ron Paul and Trump part ways.
    Good. Grief.

You sure like to ASSume, dannno.

You're calling ME a shill when YOU have been THE primary Trump supporter here, while all the time denying it.

Go out and get some sun, dude- I think you need a break from the Donald-Love.
    There is no spoon.

Ron Paul didn't have a majority of Delegates you dummy. Ron Paul didn't fight in the press like Trump did to avoid his nomination being stealed from him. Ron Paul wasn't a fighter loved by rednecks on reddit ready to take arms to support him. I guess you are a very bad chess player. You don't know how to compare.
    $#@!ing hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It may be some kind of contact high from all of the tanning spray.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Sorry Danno, Steve Pieczenik already spoke about this tactic. It is intentionally meant to confuse people having one person say something and have another say something else. He said the admin will be going to war. He did somewhat imply that the intelligence community may have something up their sleeve in response to Trump's action though.
    Last edited by Athan; 04-12-2017 at 09:27 AM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

danno,mordan (aka moron) and silverhandhorde are by far the biggest idiots on this site.

Maybe someone could make a collection of their best posts...and we could laugh our asses off.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good. Grief.

You're calling ME a shill when YOU have been THE primary Trump supporter here, while all the time denying it.

He might want to stay out of the sun.
    I think it may have turned his brain into a California raisin.

Good. Grief.

I didn't call you a shill in that post..I said you promote and defend shills for the deep state.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Sorry Danno, Steve Pieczenik already spoke about this tactic. It is intentionally meant to confuse people having one person say something and have another say something else. He said the admin will be going to war. He did somewhat imply that the intelligence community may have something up their sleeve in response to Trump's action though.
    Did you miss Donald Trump's interview on Fox yesterday when he said we aren't going into Syria?

Did you miss Donald Trump's interview on Fox yesterday when he said we aren't going into Syria?
    Tillerson Warns Russia on Syria, Saying Assad Era Is ‘Coming to an End’

Those aren't even words.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I didn't call you a shill in that post..I said you promote and defend shills for the deep state.
    I would say that would be Trump supporters.

JMHPOV
    There is no spoon.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast