Thread: CBS claims COVID cases jump in 47 states as Delta variant spreads

CBS claims COVID cases jump in 47 states as Delta variant spreads

Buckle up, here it comes... Plandemic 2.0, that is:

(Jump to timestamp here)

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yet it is okay for Biden to call it the Indian variant, and Trump was scorned for saying, "China Virus."

Wake up!! Resist!

The democrats and some republican have a new party, "HIPPO's" for the hypocrites they are.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Cases down here , no Sanskrit Plague here .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And yet it is okay for Biden to call it the Indian variant, and Trump was scorned for saying, "China Virus."

Wake up!! Resist!

The democrats and some republican have a new party, "HIPPO's" for the hypocrites they are.
    the kung flu
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Wake up!! Resist!

This.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

“Cases”. Meaningless drivel. Based on an inappropriate PCR test that calls a stray particle of viral DNA a “case” in an otherwise asymptomatic person.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    the kung flu

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Singapore is stopping all counting of "cases." They only care about who gets really sick and that's about it. And that's how it should be.

Unhealthy Americans need to diet better and exercise if they want the best immunity to viruses like this, it's really that simple. People also need to quit getting tested, just stop. If you feel sick, follow standard protocol for when you get a cold or get the flu: stay home for a few days, get some rest, get some fresh air and sunshine when you can, take vitamins, etc.

Don't fall for this stuff again, for the love of God. It's pretty clear this is meant to drag on and be our new "War on Terror."
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's just change channels and see what else is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Let's just change channels and see what else is on.
    Or take it a step further and just turn the tv off entirely.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

It's really hard to watch people buying into this stuff. And it kills me that they're going to do it to their kids this fall/winter.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    It's really hard to watch people buying into this stuff. And it kills me that they're going to do it to their kids this fall/winter.
    I watched it happen in real time. A buddy came to my house to visit one day and in the course of the convo we got on this crap. I asked if he intended to get the shot in which he said no but that his wife already had, he also said that his parents were one dose in and one to go so they could go visit their new grandbaby. Their other son was insisting. Well, they got their second doses and traveled to TX. Where dad promptly had a heart attack set on from inflamation, and died that night. Had the shot, and within days had heart inflammation and a heart attack.

Neighbors to a customer of mine has lost her hearing, an older couple that own a restaurant are now selling because of 'sudden unexpected health priorities'... This is just the beginning.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Unfortunately, there are a lot of “cases” now where people have actual symptoms. I know of someone who is currently hospitalized, in his mid 50s, otherwise healthy, not overweight. And a bunch of people with milder symptoms.

Interestingly, all of these people have something in common. They are all fully vaccinated.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Unfortunately, there are a lot of “cases” now where people have actual symptoms. I know of someone who is currently hospitalized, in his mid 50s, otherwise healthy, not overweight. And a bunch of people with milder symptoms.

Interestingly, all of these people have something in common. They are all fully vaccinated.
    So, in spite of what the Marxist organs are saying, the genetic jabs are pretty much ineffective against this new scare-iant?

A rapidly mutating, shifting antigen, respiratory virus, cooked up in a bio-weapons lab with "gain of function" features...hmmmm.

Where have read about this before...

Speaking of fictional doomsday scenarios, watching this virus shift and mutate is like watching the WOPR computer searching for missile codes...

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, in spite of what the Marxist organs are saying, the genetic jabs are pretty much ineffective against this new scare-iant?
    It appears that way. A real key statistic will be how the people who were previously infected and now have natural immunity (but never vaccinated) fare against the latest variant? It would potentially prove that the vaccines were useless, or even worse, were harmful (side effects, adverse reactions, vaccine induced enhancement, etc).

But as I have said many times here, they don't want that information to ever come out, or even exist. I have long speculated that one of the reasons for the push to vaccinate everyone is to prevent those comparisons from ever being made. If everyone is vaccinated, there is no control group.

Wake up!! Resist!

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

"HIPPO's" might not be far fetched:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7047133

TIME Raged When Trump Said 'Chinese Virus'; Squeamish with India Blocking 'Indian variant'

TIME has claimed that India’s new internet rules do not give the Govt legal basis to demand such a broad takedown like removal of the term Indian variant

TIME Magazine's Twitter

Taking umbrage to the term 'Indian variant' of COVID-19, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEITY) on Friday issued a directive to all social media platforms to 'remove all content referring to or implying to the 'Indian variant' immediately. The Centre cited the recent clarification made by World Health Organisation (WHO) stating that the B.1.617.2 variant in India was not classified as the 'Indian variant'.

American news magazine TIME has however termed it as the Government’s ‘clamping down’ on social media. In its latest article, TIME has claimed that India’s new internet rules do not give the government the legal basis to demand such a “broad takedown like removal of the term Indian variant.
    “But there’s a vague sense of threat which hangs in the air. The rules that are just about to come into force are so onerous and so vague that they give immense power to governments,” reads the article, citing one Apar Gupta of the Internet Freedom Foundation in New Delhi.
    It went on to say that the Government’s pressure on social media companies has become ‘increasingly common in India, citing a false news piece which claimed that the Centre forced Facebook and Twitter to remove posts that were critical of the government’s response to the second wave of the pandemic.

Hypocrisy much?

The TIME article openly backs social media posts using the term ‘Indian variant’ but was irked when former US President Donald Trump referred to COVID-19 as the "China Virus" while in office. Last year, when Trump repeatedly used term like “Chinese Virus” or “Kung Flu virus” amid the pandemic, TIME said the President is part of a ‘long history of associating diseases with certain countries.’
    “Trump and many of his allies are doubling down on COVID-19 as the ‘Chinese virus’ at a moment when the disease unconfined to any one region. The fear may be linked to a desire to fix the blame on someone else. That’s a repeating pattern in US history and so is the damage it can cause,” read the TIME article published in March 2020.
    The American magazine’s ‘double standards’ were exposed by a Twitter user (erbmjha) on Thursday, who shared snips of the two articles - Govt’s crackdown on the use of ‘Indian variant’ and Trump’s ‘Chinese virus’ reference. “TIME cried when Trump called ‘Chinese Virus’ but has no problem calling it Indian variant,” the tweet read.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We're supposed to be overrun here in the Ozarks, you know the crazy hillbillies who don't buy into government help...

My anecdotal evidence says otherwise.

I don't know of anybody who's got sick, jab or not.

However "Teh-Newz" is succeeding with their scare tactics in that about 35-40% of the white-haired women are wearing masks, maybe 10-15% of the elder men.

It appears that way. A real key statistic will be how the people who were previously infected and now have natural immunity (but never vaccinated) fare against the latest variant? It would potentially prove that the vaccines were useless, or even worse, were harmful (side effects, adverse reactions, vaccine induced enhancement, etc).

But as I have said many times here, they don't want that information to ever come out, or even exist. I have long speculated that one of the reasons for the push to vaccinate everyone is to prevent those comparisons from ever being made. If everyone is vaccinated, there is no control group.
    Vaccinated, or dead.

I think it may come down to that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

A rapidly mutating, shifting antigen, respiratory virus, cooked up in a bio-weapons lab with "gain of function" features...hmmmm.

Where have read about this before...
    Somehow, I had never read The Stand. This was interesting:

The government then has its agents (unknowingly) release the virus in the USSR, its satellite countries and China to guarantee their destruction as well.
    It’s entirely plausible that is exactly what China did after COVID-19 escaped their Wuhan lab. They allowed it to spread to the world.

Something I would like to point out is that our health is so connected to what we think about health and well being. If you are afraid it will weaken your immune system. No matter what you are afraid of.

As I age I realize how fortunate I have been to enjoy for the most part very good health. I have helped myself by eating right and getting enough exercise and rest. Being unafraid does not make me reckless in fact I would say I am more safety conscious than most people. I trust myself to make good choices about my health and I know when I am I need help. Which the last time that was when I had my son 33 years ago and couple of eye exams here and there so I can get a good pair of glasses. If I could make my own glasses I would but I just don't have that type of equipment.

I love you all so much you are my friends and I know most of you care about me too and I really appreciate it. Please do for yourself the things that will give you the most confidence and courage that your health will be good.

I would add that except for the person hospitalized and the people who feel flu symptoms, the others would never have known except for being told to get a test. Another example of testing people with no symptoms or very mild symptoms. Not really “cases”, in a classic medical diagnosis sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Singapore is stopping all counting of "cases." They only care about who gets really sick and that's about it. And that's how it should be.
    Exactly. Any given day, you could put swabs up everyone's nose and find all kinds of viruses and bacteria. It doesn't mean they are infected or sick.

But I thought they told us if we all obediently take the experimental COVID vaccines in violation with the Nuremberg code, they would stop the brutal lockdown?!?

Or maybe they want to use any excuse they can to expand the police surveillance state and for some reason want to inject us with biochemical weapons...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

Buckle up, here it comes... Plandemic 2.0, that is:

(Jump to timestamp here)

PURE UNADULTERATED B U L L S H I T

Yet another scam by Falsie to destroy the economy , sell more experimental gene therapy injections and allow the illegitimate, demented, woke Biden Administration to send his Jab Squad to our neck of the woods.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.