Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If millions of deaths result from the vaccines, will they have the power to do round-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    More bull$hit from @TheCount...
    This time you avoid even more of what I have to say. We both know why.

You can't give a tiny number for the percentage of vaccine recipients who will die because that undermines the idea of a "vaccine holocaust."

But you also can't give a large number because then it will be breathtakingly obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temperature that nowhere near that many people died.

You really don't understand the answer to your question "How deadly are these vaccines, would you say"?
    ... "because the internet and media are censured it's impossible to find out"?
    If 50 million people die in the US you won't need the internet and the media to find out that it happened.
    Last edited by TheCount; 07-08-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More bull$hit from @TheCount...

The$#@! is paid to post here by the Open Society Foundations.. See my signature line on their technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Mostly Elderly First,,
    and expect a lot of Dead Babies,,

It is a Eugenic Culling.
    Kill off the current babies and sterilize the rest of the population so they cant call it an "abortion" if no babies can be created.

Then its all about "blaming the victim". They will blame the would be mothers for not being able to conceive a baby and say "it most definitely was not the murder vaccine" they are now pushing USE MILITARY FORCE TO FORCIBLY VACCINATE EVERYONE that caused the woman to become sterile. Must be a bad sperm donor? Solution? Have group orgies with hundreds of men.

Demoralization of America continues...

This is it. This is THE MASS CULLING.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    A good one?
    Yea, are you unfamiliar with the reference? "one" was your question... "It was a good one."

LOL... Yikes.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Dr. Robert Malone sounds credible to me...

The following isn't some rant from an antivaxxer, but the educated opinion of an expert (inventor) on mRNA technology, who goes on to explain that these type of vaccines should have never been approved without proper long-term medical trials (that usually include animal trials for at least 3 years), especially as they're completely new technology that has never been used in vaccines before.

He points out that the "biologically active" spike protein being spread throughout the body is especially troubling, and "very dangerous"...

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/...ll-transcript/
    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up

EM.

Dr Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA tech, is right in speaking out for informed consent and against suppression of any talk of risks and and adverse effects of vax occuring in some cases. As always sunshine and open discussion helps people see things with clarity and make right choices.
    For the record, he himself got fully vaccinated with moderna.

As to super fast (warp speed) vax approval, political pressure and threats from a controversial politician was behind that:

Trump WH orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.
    The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”
    (From: Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories").

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Yea, are you unfamiliar with the reference? "one" was your question... "It was a good one."

LOL... Yikes.
    Well aware of what a question is. Also I'm very familiar insinuation and context, which is why I asked what I did. Why be snarky?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Kill off the current babies and sterilize the rest of the population so they cant call it an "abortion" if no babies can be created.

Then its all about "blaming the victim". They will blame the would be mothers for not being able to conceive a baby and say "it most definitely was not the murder vaccine" they are now pushing USE MILITARY FORCE TO FORCIBLY VACCINATE EVERYONE that caused the woman to become sterile. Must be a bad sperm donor? Solution? Have group orgies with hundreds of men.

Demoralization of America continues...

This is it. This is THE MASS CULLING.
    The babies and very young would be protected. They can be molded to whatever is expedient. Wouldn't make sense to eliminate them. All needs be is to limit the number of influences on their development, particularly those that might contradict the desires of themme.
    “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    The babies and very young would be protected. They can be molded to whatever is expedient. Wouldn't make sense to eliminate them. All needs be is to limit the number of influences on their development, particularly those that might contradict the desires of themme.
    These people have ZERO LIMITS. Kill one baby or murder a BILLION, they feel zero guilt or shame about those they cause harm to. And worse yet, (this is where the brainwashing aspects of their mental illness come into play) they do so with the consent of their own conscience.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I disagree. Eugenics, as I understand, lead to a increase in the fitness of a given genome. Propagating psychopaths will not increase the fitness of the human genome. I presume that those who have foisted this $#@! upon us have no intention of suffering the same treatment we are to receive, and may aptly be described as psychopaths (using propaganda to brainwash the whole species into taking an experimental gene therapy to say nothing of the recent wars).

Its intragroup competition of the most barbaric sort...
    Fitness is relative to environment. A bear that is fit in the arctic, for example, would not be fit in the rainforest. If psychopaths create an ideal environment for psychopaths, then they're going to survive famously.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” - Thomas Jefferson

Forum Friends get $20 off your $200 order - save money on bulk ammo as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess when I got q-tips ramrodded up my nose they were testing for car accidents.
    They were collecting your DNA, it was uploaded to the Beast database for easy reference when the time comes.
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-12-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    They were collecting your DNA, it was sent to Israel.
    I guess Israel is receiving millions of q-tips a day from around the world.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I guess Israel is receiving millions of q-tips a day from around the world.
    I changed the post. That's because the DNA collection by genomics co's making test strips and swabs is global, not just Israeli,
    the Chinese are big on it, like BGI Genomics. but I had a reason for saying so. Allow me to go dig this up.. ok..

{ Dr. Joseph and Mrs. Elizabeth Walder are renowned philanthropic givers. Through their organization, The Walder Foundation, the Walders have devoted themselves to creating a sustainable future for everyone.

“In Judaism, giving to others is not only an act of generosity but really a requirement, an obligation upon the individual who is fortunate enough to have resources to help others.” This guiding principle underlies the relationship that Dr. Walder and Mrs. Walder have developed with the center and numerous other educational and charitable organizations in the United States and Israel.
    https://www.waldereducation.org/abou...nd-mrs-walder/

"Joseph Walder, M.D., Ph.D. (Northwestern University), founded Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. in 1987"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integr...A_Technologies

IDT manufactured primer and probe kit that can be used as a component of the CDC testing protocol for which the CDC obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the diagnosis and detection of COVID-19. (Photo: Business Wire)
    March 16, 2020 11:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...s-Key-COVID-19

CORALVILLE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), a leading comprehensive genomics solutions provider, today announced its success in large-scale manufacturing of a key component used to enable testing of millions of Americans for COVID-19.

IDT manufactured primer and probe kit that can be used as a component of the CDC testing protocol for which the CDC obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the diagnosis and detection of COVID-19. (Photo: Business Wire)

IDT’s key component is a primer and probe kit, which assists in DNA analysis of patient samples.

As of March 9, IDT had shipped and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has qualified primer and probe kits sufficient to enable over 1 million tests to be conducted pursuant to the CDC Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) testing protocol. IDT manufactured sufficient primer and probe kits to enable an additional 2.5 million tests during the week of March 9, and expects to manufacture 5 million tests per week starting March 16, and thereafter... }
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-12-2021 at 03:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12