Thread: How Many Coerced "Vaccine" Dead Have Employers Murdered?

How Many Coerced "Vaccine" Dead Have Employers Murdered?

CDC Data Show 4,000+ Reported Deaths Following COVID Vaccines as Kids 12 and Older Now Eligible

(childrenshealthdefense.org)

Update to link: now over 5,000 not 4,000. Alien to my way of thinking, but now talking to guys who were told if they wanted to keep their jobs they would have to be in the ongoing, de-facto mRNA clinical trials i.e. take the "Vax".

Maybe not all these deaths are related. But some are. Even though Pfizer/Moderna got their legal indemnity, not so for employers who do the actual act of coercion, against the Nuremberg Code. It is child's play for a lawyer to build the case that employers killed the employees who wouldn't have submitted otherwise. Feeding one's family is not the same as a trip to the water park.

I kind of wish I was a lawyer now. I'd find someone like Harvard and sue them for 1 billion.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-14-2021 at 08:16 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Former NYT reporter Alex Berenson constantly says VAERS reports are an undercount by a factor of ten. Out of 50,000 deaths post vax, say extremely conservatively one-tenth are actually causal. That's 5,000. Out of those, how many only got the experimental injection on pain of losing their job? I've already talked to guys who say exactly this. If I were an ambulance chaser lawyer who wanted to retire at 35 I'd start a contingency fee case against an institution like Harvard, with a $20 billion endowment, and take a third of of a billion. I hear they are requiring it.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    It is child's play for a lawyer to build the case that employers killed the employees who wouldn't have submitted otherwise. Feeding one's family is not the same as a trip to the water park.
    No way that the family of many disabled or death employees (if any) will receive compensation after being coerced to taking the jab of their own free will.
    This is an important reason they won't make the vaccines "mandatory" (of course somebody could really need to make a living).

Of course some companies have a standard program that somebody that gets sick or dies will receive compensation, but this is NOT what you're talking about...

And hey, these companies that force these experimental not properly tested warp speed approved vaccines on their employees, will only be praised by our wonderful media and the corrupt courts that have always supported the big criminals while punishing the small crooks.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    No way that the family of many disabled or death employees (if any) will receive compensation after being coerced to taking the jab of their own free will.
    This is an important reason they won't make the vaccines "mandatory" (of course somebody could really need to make a living).

Of course some companies have a standard program that somebody that gets sick or dies will receive compensation, but this is NOT what you're talking about...

And hey, these companies that force these experimental not properly tested warp speed approved vaccines on their employees, will only be praised by our wonderful media and the corrupt courts that have always supported the big criminals while punishing the small crooks.
    This is as bad as it gets. The spike protein didn't stay stuck.

Inventor of COVID mrna Vaccine Platform Says Data Signals Danger Ahead, Blames Lack of Long-Term Animal Trials

Video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/74XbZ4aky3ht/

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-20-2021 at 12:57 PM.