Thread: The Pauls didn't win the White House but let's not forget what they left us

The Pauls didn't win the White House but let's not forget what they left us

Because of them we have the Oathkeepers, State Nullification, an expired Patriot Act, blocked tax law enforcement overseas, and jury nullification.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And a senator plus a few awesome congressman
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Lick your wounds and get fired up for your next moves. Next time we'll must be ready to truly compete with the information distribution system. I'm not giving up on Rand. I hope he's focused on securing his position. After which, I hope he's ready to help us help him.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Rand's time isnt over. Hes young dude.

We need a Paul in the White House and it will happen.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Rand's time isnt over. Hes young dude.

We need a Paul in the White House and it will happen.
    The three campaigns done by the Pauls suggest they are only capable of doing overly cautious, educative efforts that fail at or avoid engaging major voting blocs to build a winning coalition. They, and others following that model, will not be able to win and get in the White House. The only way I see Rand getting in the White House is by accepting the GOP nominee's offer to be his running mate.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 03-06-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The three campaigns done by the Pauls suggest they are only
    They are not following the same model or strategy each successive run so we can't assume that we can't keep trying different things until it works. That's how science works, even political science. We can only assume that opposition will get smarter and copy what works and try to infiltrate our troops divide and conquer, spread us too thin to make any impact in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The only way I see Rand getting in the White House is by accepting the DOP nominee's offer to be his running mate.
    I think this may be a real possibility. If there exist certain types of establishment evildoers that might contemplate assassination, they would likely reconsider if Mr. Paul was the next in line.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-06-2016 at 05:47 PM.

I hope Rand Paul, Robert Massie, Walter Jones & Justin Amash are working hard at identifying libertarian political talent to motivate, endorse and pull up onto Capitol Hill with them. The best testament to the Ron Paul legacy would be to expand that foothold into a growing faction.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I hope Rand Paul, Robert Massie, Walter Jones & Justin Amash are working hard at identifying libertarian political talent to motivate, endorse and pull up onto Capitol Hill with them. The best testament to the Ron Paul legacy would be to expand that foothold into a growing faction.
    Who's Robert Massie ?! I think you mean Thomas.
    "I am a bird"

And a (Ron Paul) forum full of Trump supporters

I think the Paul movement is at least fifty percent responsible for this bloodless coup we see going on in the GOP today. Sadly they lost control of the movement and it got co opted by other factions. Still there are many positive developments. Individual liberty is now in the vocabulary and on the mind of politicians. We have liberty politicians as well as like minded conservatives like mike lee working together.an entire generation of citizens is aware of the liberty movement and believes in much of its goals.

Alot has been accomplished and alot more will including eventually a liberty president though it might not be rand