Thread: What books do you like to read at your library?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

What books do you like to read at your library?

I mostly like to read history books, cookbooks, books about dogs and comic books. Theres also some books in Korean, Malayalam and Vietnamese that I'm eyeing (not that I understand any of those languages but it doesn't hurt to try learning the script and giving it a go).
    @heavenlyboy34
    Last edited by Lamp; 08-11-2017 at 06:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Large font. Double line spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I mostly like to read history books, cookbooks, books about dogs and comic books. Theres also some books in Korean, Malayalam and Vietnamese that I'm eyeing.
    Well you have to be careful of what you check out under your real name . Usually I use my Danke card for stuff like Catcher in The Rye , Mein Kampf , How To Rob A Bank ( Elliot Macdonald) etc
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-11-2017 at 06:51 PM.

As a child I built my first still from a diagram I found drawn in the back of a library book .

You want to check out The Turner Diaries and The Anarchist Cookbook.....

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    You want to check out The Anarchist Cookbook.....
    I already have a copy of the TAC in my archive.org page

I already have a copy of the TAC in my archive.org page
    Cannot get that at my library it is always checked out by some guy named william wallace.

I used to read a lot of history , cannot say it ever did me much good . Now I just know what a screw up everybody before me was . These days I just relax with a light hearted comedy like Moby Dick .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like stories where I can relate to everybody , like the whale & Ahab .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well you have to be careful of what you check out under your real name . Usually I use my Danke card for stuff like Catcher in The Rye , Mein Kampf , How To Rob A Bank ( Elliot Macdonald) etc
    I'm getting a little tired of paying your late fees.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm getting a little tired of paying your late fees.
    Late fees ? What ? I was supposed to take them back ?

History, Dreadnought, Robert K. Massie

Fiction, A Moveable Feast, Hemingway

Late fees ? What ? I was supposed to take them back ?
    Just about everything you "pick up" should be returned to its rightful owners.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Just about everything you "pick up" should be returned to its rightful owners.
    So those library guys are just what you call Indian givers .

So those library guys are just what you call Indian givers .
    No, I believe you have a contract with them when they loan you the material. But that concept might be foreign to your kind, and they should have known better. I suppose if they're refused you patronage, some federal law would punish them, as you are in one of the " protected classes."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

No, I believe you have a contract with them when they loan you the material. But that concept might be foreign to your kind, and they should have known better. I suppose if they're refused you patronage, some federal law would punish them, as you are in one of the " protected classes."
    I will need to remind them I am special and should not even have to use your card . Also , I noticed they do not have drinks and a smoking area . Half the parking is for handicapped . That cannot be needed , if I was handicapped I would not go somewhere that did not sell beer .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Is that like a Scheduled Caste or something?

Is that like a Scheduled Caste or something?
    I am old so these things are hard to keep track of but best I can tell there is bit of a caste system where danke lives . Looks like at the top of the tier you have the Indians , at the bottom Danke and in between all the somalians and white trash commies . I think the commies make Danke and the Somalians work all the time to pay for public schools , libraries , medicaid , food stamps and other stuff he is not going to have time to use as the bottom caste .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-12-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Looking at my property tax statements it appears I am paying for the library so just as I expected the books really do belong to me .

When I get a chance to read just for myself (not very often :'( ) I've been gravitating toward philosophy and religion a lot lately. Especially the Orthodox Church fathers. I have an e-book called Ели Воду Из-Под Крана (They Ate Water From The Tap) that's interesting, even when I don't get it all. I've also been doing translations of contemporary news/opinion pieces from Russian>English for my blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Abolish libraries.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I'm not arguing with you on this.

This is a very clever way of finding out how many RFM members are homeless or live in their cars. Well since you are such a nice guy and not a troll at all, I will bite and answer. See, when I was homeless, I used to go to the library to read Word's Guinness book of records and the Omaha world heralds. Dunno why but there is something about Guinness book of records that makes it feel like home to me.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Back on my ignore list again I see.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is a very clever way of finding out how many RFM members are homeless or live in their cars. Well since you are such a nice guy and not a troll at all, I will bite and answer. See, when I was homeless, I used to go to the library to read Word's Guinness book of records and the Omaha world heralds. Dunno why but there is something about Guinness book of records that makes it feel like home to me.
    I have never read the Omaha world heralds or lived in a car . Back in '55 we would listen to ball games on the radio and read the Farmers Almanac and the Guinness Book of World Records when snowed in next to the fire because it was better than 3 or 4 channels of black & white tv .

There are rumors of rumors that Nigeria cannot be put on ignore , that people get e mail from there often.

jules is a quality poster who shouldn't be ignored.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Abolish libraries.
    Kurwa.

I may look around the library week from tomorrow.