Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [DISPUTED] Pilot's Union mag reports pilot deaths increased 1700% in 2021

Exclamation [DISPUTED] Pilot's Union mag reports pilot deaths increased 1700% in 2021

Pilot’s Union Magazine (ALPA) Allegedly Reveal That Pilot Deaths Increased 1700% Post Vaccine Mandate, And That’s Only The First 9 Months Of 2021 Over 2020

https://www.usasupreme.com/photos-pi...021-over-2020/

December 9, 2021 Bruce Hoenshell

Pilots undergo medical examinations every year. This exam includes the heart, eyesight, hearing, brain, and so on. From a certain age, the health check must be carried out every 6 months. It is very unlikely that pilots have any previous illness that doctors didn’t know about it!

However, a recent Tweet with a piece of information from pilot’s union magazine caused a lot of controversies!

The controversial tweet states that Pilot Deaths increased 1700%

And that’s only the first 9 months of 2021 over 2020!

The numbers are from ALPA’s magazine but still Twitter decided to ban the Tweet:

We found a better picture and some more data on previous years. Comes from their membership department, so not a rock-solid dataset, but still noteworthy IMO.
    2013: 1
    2014: 0
    2015: 1
    2016: 2
    2017: 28
    2018: 1
    2019: 1
    2020: 6
    2021: 111 in first 9 months

We’ve been able to reveal that a portion of these is retired pilots, but yes a detailed study on this data would be fantastic and our team will update the article with more information as soon as we have one.

The Air Line Pilots Association, International (ALPA) is the largest airline pilot union in the world and represents more than 61,000 pilots at 38 U.S. and Canadian airlines. Founded in 1931, the Association is chartered by the AFL-CIO and the Canadian Labour Congress. Known internationally as US-ALPA, it is a member of the International Federation of Air Line Pilot Associations.

The numbers might be a coincidence but also, it remains unclear whether the respective pilots received a Covid vaccination shortly before their death. In view of the risk of thrombosis as a result of vaccinations and the increased risk of thrombosis when flying, many people feel uncomfortable. In a recent “fact check” via Reuters, it was said that deaths among vaccinated pilots were “not known” at least to the British Medicines Agency MHRA.

This isn’t the first controversy surrounding the vaccine mandate for pilots!

Delta Air Lines took the unusual step of publicly disputing a viral rumor spread by an anti-vax podcast, which claimed one of Delta’s pilots recently died mid-flight days after getting a vaccine.

Delta (DAL) said no such thing happened. Mid-flight deaths are rare and airlines are legally required to report them publicly. The allegation was aired Monday on “The Stew Peters Show” podcast.

“All of these allegations are false,” said Delta. “The pandemic has been an incredibly tragic time for many, and our hearts go out to the hundreds of thousands of families of those who have passed away from the horrific virus.”

The story came from Peters’ podcast guest, Jane Ruby, who said she had been told about it by three “whistleblowers directly related to Delta Air Lines,” one of whom she said was a flight attendant on the flight.

She said that the co-pilot on the flight was safely able to land the plane, and that the flight had occurred within the previous 10 days. She also said the people shared with her a number of stories about other vaccinated Delta staff’s deaths and health problems.

On the show, Peters identified Ruby as a doctor, but her website describes her as a “pharmaceutical drug development expert,” and “health economist and New Right political pundit.”

The Twitter accounts for both Ruby and Peters’ show have been suspended for spreading misinformation.

We will update ALPA’s information as soon as we have something new!
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I cannot speak to the validity of the website, the author, or the information.

I do know that ALPA is a legit org. and so is their monthly mag.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

/////
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-10-2021 at 09:33 AM.

That is quite an increase, for sure.

I wonder how much of it is baby-boom die off.

Contrary to popular belief, airline pilots do not have the healthiest lifestyles, they just have a little more medical monitoring than the average guy.

I look back when the retirement age was just 60, and almost all of the short-timers that I flew with were used up at 59.

The other thing to note is that I was asking a friend of mine who is a funeral director whether the numbers of deaths is actually up because of the virus. He said he didn't know whether is was the virus or not, but number of overall deaths have been rising in the state.

He confirmed that it was probably the start of the baby-boom generational die-off.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-10-2021 at 09:07 AM.

Another thing to note is that the actual numbers of active and retired airline pilots is not linear by age.

With the boom-bust cycles of the airlines, there are literally decades where most airlines hired very few pilots.

Therefore, hiring booms comprised of new hires of relatively the same age and generation.

Some pilots at airlines like TWA received furloughs that lasted for many years.

Therefore, it should follow that when pilots die off, they die off in flocks.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-10-2021 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I cannot speak to the validity of the website, the author, or the information.

I do know that ALPA is a legit org. and so is their monthly mag.
    The article was updated to include ALPA's reply to them. For... Some reason though they hid it in the middle of the article and didn't change anything else. Probably just a mistake. There's also a bunch more tweets and images but those didn't make it into the article either. I'm sure that it's an oversight.

Actually, the statement came in the form of an image, but they decided not to use the image but instead type the text of the image into the bottom third of the article, after all of the ads. It's probably just a stylistic choice.

Anyway, the blog used a single magazine edition - from 2021 - as its source for deaths in every year. Turns out that most deaths are reported in, y'know, the year that the person died, not later.

So actually the article is wrong, which you can find out if you go to the article, ignore the headline, skip the first two thirds, and read a single paragraph that was inserted without making any other corrections.

Well, they did add one more thing. This is the new last paragraph of the article:

(This post may contain disputed claims. We make no assertions as to the validity of the information presented by our Opinion Columnist. This is an opinion article, and this post should be treated as such. Enjoy.)
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by TheCount; 12-10-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Hope Danke isn't part of these statistics.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We may never know.

Looking at his last post here, I've been wondering the same thing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Enjoy.
    Ok, fine, somebody jumped the gun and got it wrong.

Mods, please edit headline or delete thread as you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    We may never know.

Looking at his last post here, I've been wondering the same thing.
    Just gave him a call, went to V/M

Just gave him a call, went to V/M
    Thank you!

Please, what is V/M?

Thank you!

Please, what is V/M?
    No answer - Voice Mail

No answer - Voice Mail
    Thank you.

https://www.beckchapels.com/obituary...6iVfdyYuwN43FI

Just came up on FB, on Shadow Cats page

Texas Cat House this Pilot was known by.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-10-2021 at 10:54 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Thank you!

Please, what is V/M?
    That is his voice mail , which means someone is emptying it out because it would be full by now. I'm thinking that someone is him because he wouldnt likely have it set up where others could access his voice mail .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That is his voice mail , which means someone is emptying it out because it would be full by now. I'm thinking that someone is him because he wouldnt likely have it set up where others could access his voice mail .
    Thanks oyarde.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm lazy and have mine set up where it just shows me the message in print and I dont have to remember all the steps to listen to it so anyone could actually read mine. Most people have an access pin number or something to get to anything but I dont .
    Do something Danke

The article was updated to include ALPA's reply to them. For... Some reason though they hid it in the middle of the article and didn't change anything else. Probably just a mistake. There's also a bunch more tweets and images but those didn't make it into the article either. I'm sure that it's an oversight.

Actually, the statement came in the form of an image, but they decided not to use the image but instead type the text of the image into the bottom third of the article, after all of the ads. It's probably just a stylistic choice.

Anyway, the blog used a single magazine edition - from 2021 - as its source for deaths in every year. Turns out that most deaths are reported in, y'know, the year that the person died, not later.

So actually the article is wrong, which you can find out if you go to the article, ignore the headline, skip the first two thirds, and read a single paragraph that was inserted without making any other corrections.

Well, they did add one more thing. This is the new last paragraph of the article:

Enjoy.

Update:
    We contacted the editor of the magazine to ask them to clarify what those submissions accounted for.
    Funny how they didn't wait for that rather important clarification before publishing the article.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

LOL. The article starts with a question and gives the caveats. Style is also part of presentation. And yes, it's standard to place updates at the end of a piece. Ya know, because you're updating what was previously said. Articles are also limited by space. That's--uh-called editing. I'm sure you knew that, but probably just an oversight on your part.

Enjoy
    Enjoy your neg rep.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 12-10-2021 at 05:43 PM.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. The article starts with a question and gives the caveats. Style is also part of presentation. And yes, it's standard to place updates at the end of a piece. Ya know, because you're updating what was previously said. Articles are also limited by space. That's--uh-called editing. I'm sure you knew that, but probably just an oversight on your part.

Enjoy your neg rep.
    There is no defense for what this article did.

Having a style that uses deliberate dishonesty in order to make clickbait is not respectable.

And the limitation of space is a point against what they did, not for it. They didn't need to make the headline, "Did Pilot’s Union Magazine (ALPA) Reveal That Pilot Deaths Increased 1700% Post Vaccine Mandate?" But if they wanted to do that, then in the interest of space they could have simply said, "No, and here's why..." instead of carrying on like that might actually be the case all the way through the whole article the first time around (which never should have been published prior to getting the organization's explanation for why it was wrong--which anybody with common sense would have known), and then all the way through most of it even after updating it when they got corrected on their indefensibly moronic mistake.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    There is no defense for what this article did.

Having a style that uses deliberate dishonesty in order to make clickbait is not respectable.

And the limitation of space is a point against what they did, not for it. They didn't need to make the headline, "Did Pilot’s Union Magazine (ALPA) Reveal That Pilot Deaths Increased 1700% Post Vaccine Mandate?" But if they wanted to do that, then in the interest of space they could have simply said, "No, and here's why..." instead of carrying on like that might actually be the case all the way through the whole article the first time around (which never should have been published prior to getting the organization's explanation for why it was wrong--which anybody with common sense would have known), and then all the way through most of it even after updating it when they got corrected on their indefensibly moronic mistake.
    Space is always a limitation. And if you're the editor, then you can dictate the answer to the article's question. But you're not the editor.

It seems to be a legit question. Didn't a lot of these pilots and former pilots die in disproportionate numbers this year? If so, then isn't that worthy of some inquiry?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Oh,BTW--speaking of dishonesty. I was replying to TheCount, who is a dishonest member of this forum. Wanna comment on that respectability?

Danke where art thou?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Danke where art thou?

Anyone got any legal connections in Thailand?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If he turns back up and says he didn't get the shot and this has all been an extended prank I'm going to be mad.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Enjoy your neg rep.
    +rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh,BTW--speaking of dishonesty. I was replying to TheCount, who is a dishonest member of this forum. Wanna comment on that respectability?
    If I see him being dishonest, I'll criticize that too. I haven't seen it.
    Ron Paul

His avatar-profile reads "supporting member."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    That is quite an increase, for sure.

I wonder how much of it is baby-boom die off.
    From one year to the next? Not nearly that much.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast