Thread: FL - 3 dead, 6 shot in mass shooting at graduation party event in Miami

Exclamation FL - 3 dead, 6 shot in mass shooting at graduation party event in Miami

3 dead, multiple people injured after shooting at graduation party in Miami-Dade area

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-multi..._headlines_hed

By Bill Hutchinson and Samara Lynn
    June 6, 2021, 5:08 PM

At least three people were fatally shot and multiple others were injured early Sunday in the second mass shooting to erupt on consecutive weekends in Miami-Dade County, according to police.

The shooting happened at around 2 a.m. in a strip mall hookah lounge restaurant following a graduation party in Kendall, Miami-Dade Police Director Freddy Ramirez said at a news conference.

He said a barrage of gunfire broke out when one or two cars pulled up into the strip mall and someone inside one of the vehicles opened fire on people leaving the hookah lounge.

Police said two men and a woman were killed, and six others -- three men and three women -- were injured and rushed to hospitals in private vehicles.

The woman who was fatally shot was identified as Florida Department of Corrections officer Tyleisha Taylor, said Mark Inch, secretary of the state's Department of Corrections.

"We are devastated to learn a member of our FDC family, Officer Taylor, was killed in a fatal shooting,” Inch said in a statement to ABC affiliate WPLG in Miami. "Our prayers are with her family as they navigate this unimaginable loss."

DEVELOPING THIS MORNING: Miami-Dade police are investigating a mass shooting that occurred early Sunday morning following a graduation party in Kendall. https://t.co/cgSJRnrccf
    — WPLG Local 10 News (@WPLGLocal10) June 6, 2021

An all-points bulletin was issued for a dark-colored Chevrolet Malibu and a white Toyota Camry that witnesses saw speeding away from the chaotic scene, police said.

One car, carrying two victims who died from gunshot wounds, crashed into a wall at nearby Miami Dade College's Kendall campus, authorities said. A firearm was discovered in the vehicle, but it remained unclear if it was used during the shooting.

Police said the six people who were injured were listed in stable condition at hospitals.

No arrests have been made.

"This violence has to stop. This is completely frustrating. Every weekend is the same thing," Ramirez said. "We’ve got to stop it here in Miami-Dade County. We’ve got other victims and their families that are destroyed over senseless violence, over stupidness, reckless shooting, innocent people getting hit."

In a Twitter post Sunday, Ramirez wrote, "We all have the responsibility to report these killers."

Our community was again painfully struck by gun violence overnight. No one is immune, this shooting took the life of a correctional officer. We all have the responsibility to report these killers. My deepest condolences to those affected by this intentional act of violence.
    — Alfredo "Freddy" Ramirez III (@MDPD_Director) June 6, 2021

The shooting came a week after a mass shooting outside a banquet hall in Hialeah, Miami-Dade County, left three people dead and 20 wounded.

No arrests have been made in the shooting in Hialeah, which is about 17 miles north of Kendall. Police released a security video showing a stolen SUV pull up to the El Mula banquet hall and open fire on victims leaving a concert celebrating a local rapper's birthday.

The banquet hall shooting occurred two days after one person was killed and six were injured in a drive-by shooting in Miami's Wynwood arts district.

The surge in gun violence in the area spurred Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava on Friday to order stepped-up enforcement and protection across the county, specifically in commercial areas with a history of criminal activity and where businesses operating illegally have been shut down.

"The safety and wellbeing of all our families and neighborhoods is my top priority, and we must put an end to this cycle of violence and senseless killings," Levine Cava said in a statement. "I am fully committed to making sure Miami-Dade Police Department has all the resources needed to pursue these criminals and keep our community safe."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just for the record...notice the lie slipped into the Marxist media propaganda:

shooting at graduation party event
    Gives the impression of grandma and grandpa, gathered around proud parents of the recent grad, enjoying family and friends in a sunny backyard cookout scene, worthy of a sketch by Norman Rockwell.

The shooting happened at around 2 a.m. in a strip mall hookah lounge restaurant following a graduation party
    I know the area pretty well, and even I can't imagine what kind of scene was going on at a hookah lounge and restaurant in Hialeah at 2 am.

But I assure you it was not that wholesome, innocent image the headline presents.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-07-2021 at 02:32 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

White people gangs: international arms dealers who drive cool motorcycles and have award winning television series

Black people gangs:
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    White people gangs: international arms dealers who drive cool motorcycles and have award winning television series

Black people gangs:
    Priveledge?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Surely it was the Amish.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Surely it was the Amish.
    Correction;

Correction Officers. One target was a Guard.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Seems like a black mark against DeSantis' record in Florida. When does the Gov step in?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Gives the impression of grandma and grandpa, gathered around proud parents of the recent grad, enjoying family and friends in a sunny backyard cookout scene, worthy of a sketch by Norman Rockwell.

I know the area pretty well, and even I can't imagine what kind of scene was going on at a hookah lounge and restaurant in Hialeah at 2 am.

But I assure you it was not that wholesome, innocent image the headline presents.
    Ban hookah lounges.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Seems like a black mark against DeSantis' record in Florida. When does the Gov step in?
    A black mark?

Are you implying that there is something wrong with being black?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

More media spin and disinfo.

One car, carrying two victims who died from gunshot wounds, crashed into a wall at nearby Miami Dade College's Kendall campus, authorities said. A firearm was discovered in the vehicle, but it remained unclear if it was used during the shooting.
    Talk about bad journalism. Are two of the dead perps?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.