Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh stranded on campaign trail... Chip in to get him going.

Adam Kokesh stranded on campaign trail... Chip in to get him going.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Kokesh
    Motel 6 has left the light on for me as I’m stranded in Amarillo, Texas. (But I'm cheap and there's an America's Best Value Inn here.)

My “FREEDOM! Suburban” finally died on me after 260,000 miles.

My mechanic says I’ll need to come up with $3,000 for repairs.

Can you chip in with an emergency donation?

As pimped-out tour busses are pulling up in Miami for the Democrat Debates, your Libertarian Presidential Candidate is stuck in the “Yellow Rose of Texas” trying to beg and borrow his way to Vegas.

From Vegas, I have to catch a plane to the Idaho Liberty Fest.

Any donation you can make will help me get my vehicle back on the road and help me get to my next destination.

$10, $20, $100 or whatever you can donate will be stretched to the last penny . . . because my campaign really doesn’t have the option to do otherwise.

Our base of support and volunteers have been tremendous, but when it comes to generating the funds we need to get me from one location to another, it has honestly been a struggle.

This is my full time job. I’m not getting $200,000 in speaking fees like Joe Biden and I wasn’t able to buy a new vacation home after my last campaign like Bernie.

Being a Libertarian candidate is not glamorous and to think it’s a lucrative opportunity is laughable.

Any woman or man who runs as a Libertarian has my utmost respect because it truly is a labor of love.

And I hope you can show some of that love by donating now.

Thank you so much for all that you do.

Liberated,

Adam Kokesh
    Get Kokesh back on the road!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Adam Kokesh’s Net Worth
    Adam Kokesh’s fortune is significantly growing. His net worth includes stocks, properties, and luxury goods likewise, yachts and private airplane. As of 2019, Adam Kokesh’s net worth is $10 million.

Kokesh doesn't need my hard earned money.

https://libertarianvindicator.com/20...ds-assistance/

Adam Kokesh’s Vehicle Breaks Down On Tour, Needs Assistance

BY LUKE HENDERSON POSTED ON AUGUST 3, 2017

Adam Kokesh’s Taxation is Theft tour hit an unexpected speedbump when the Freedom-mobile’s rear axle broke. The libertarian stated on social media “Life on the road is always a challenge, but we didn’t expect this financial challenge to hit so soon on the #TaxationIsTheft tour.”

The team is currently stuck in Encinitas, Calif. and needs assistance in affording over $2,000 in repairs or finding a new vehicle.

If you would like to assist Kokesh in spreading the message of freedom, click here.

Adam Kokesh’s full Facebook post can be found below:

Life on the road is always a challenge, but we didn’t expect this financial challenge to hit so soon on the #TaxationIsTheft tour! While driving, the plug on the rear differential of the Freedom-mobile fell out and the rear axle is toast. We’re stuck in Encinitas now. The axle will be $2k plus about $300 in labor to replace if there are no surprises. If you can help get us back on the road, everyone coming to our remaining 67 stops would greatly appreciate it! You can help with a contribution to our c3 at http://thefreedom.fund (btc accepted there) or by donating any spare tour buses you might have laying around. Thanks for helping keep FREEDOM! on the road!

He could get a used one for a lot less than that.

A multimillionaire stating that he cannot continue on the trail because of a $3,000 auto repair? Do you think Rand Paul would not make a future engagement because of a $3000 repair? No credible candidate would be in jeopardy for such a small amount. Kokesh is not in it for liberty he is in it to extract your cash...

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    A multimillionaire stating that he cannot continue on the trail because of a $3,000 auto repair? Do you think Rand Paul would not make a future engagement because of a $3000 repair? No credible candidate would be in jeopardy for such a small amount. Kokesh is not in it for liberty he is in it to extract your cash...
    He is nothing but an embarrassment, he harms the movement and then takes money from people who don't realize that he is an enemy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Adam Kokesh’s Net Worth
    Adam Kokesh’s fortune is significantly growing. His net worth includes stocks, properties, and luxury goods likewise, yachts and private airplane. As of 2019, Adam Kokesh’s net worth is $10 million.

Kokesh doesn't need my hard earned money.
    On behalf of the campaign, we sincerely thank you for the laughs this post generated.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He is nothing but an embarrassment, he harms the movement and then takes money from people who don't realize that he is an enemy.
    Josh started this site. You joined in 2016 to support Trump.

I'll stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    On behalf of the campaign, we sincerely thank you for the laughs this post generated.

I am sincerely glad to see you back. I have missed you. Sorry if I hit a nerve. I only know what I read. Peace and glad to see you!

Josh started this site. You joined in 2016 to support Trump.

I'll stop there.
    I opposed Trump when I came here and I said nothing against Josh.

Kokesh is a jackass who harms the movement in my opinion and I have a right to say so, Josh has a right to disagree.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I opposed Trump when I came here and I said nothing against Josh.

Kokesh is a jackass who harms the movement in my opinion and I have a right to say so, Josh has a right to disagree.
    Bull$#@!. Pure and simple. You can spin that $#@! from here to China and I know you will, but it's pure unadulterated bull$#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Bull$#@!. Pure and simple. You can spin that $#@! from here to China and I know you will, but it's pure unadulterated bull$#@!.
    He just likes things which cause chaos in the world and Trump is good at that.

Yep.
    There is no spoon.

''Motel 6 has left the light on for me as I’m stranded in Amarillo, Texas. (But I'm cheap so I bought out an America's Best Value Inn chain.)
    My “FREEDOM! Rolls Royce ash tray is finally full after 8000 miles.
    My mechanic says I’ll need to come up with $3,000 to empty it.
    I spent 40,000 with an attorney to file complaints and have his shop
    closed down for trying to extort money from me.
    Can you chip in with an emergency donation?
    “Yellow Rose of Texas” trying to beg and borrow his way to Vegas.
    From Vegas, I have to catch a plane ( 18 passenger Lear Jet that I own ) to the Idaho Liberty Fest.
    Any donation you can make will help me get my Rolls Royce back on the road and help me get to my next destination.
    10,000 50,000 or whatever you can donate will be stretched to the last penny . . . because my campaign really doesn’t have the option to do otherwise.
    This is my full time job. I’m not getting $200,000 in speaking fees like Joe Biden
    (Joe does my lawn by the way) , and I wasn’t able to buy a fifth vacation home after my last campaign, my accountant says I need to wait 26 months.
    Being a Fake Libertarian is not glamorous and to think it’s a lucrative opportunity overtly is laughable.
    Any woman or man who runs as a Libertarian has my utmost respect because it truly is a cash cow if you're phony enough.
    I hope you can show some love by donating now.
    Thank you so much for all that you do if you check the $50,000 and above box,
    otherwise piss the fkoff........'' Anonymous

I am sincerely glad to see you back. I have missed you. Sorry if I hit a nerve. I only know what I read. Peace and glad to see you!
    No worries. I've been here long enough to know that Adam isn't everyone's favorite Libertarian by a long shot. We just found it amusing that the internet thinks a full-time Libertarian activist is making $10 million.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Adam harms the Liberty movement, and Trump is a Libertarian. Yeah, ok.....

+rep His repeated acts of disobedience really shows his true character. The guy has no respect for the law, or this country. And he certainly has no respect for our roads or the people who built them.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Everyone is the "enemy", but Trump. "Cause he's the least of all possible evils", or something.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yep.

LOL

He chose CIA, he also balanced them more, when Dump got in they started to get more aggressive vs eachother and couldn't be balanced.
    "We possess documents and information showing the direct support by the U.S. imperialism for this highly disgusting stream (ISIS) in the region which has destroyed the Islamic countries and created a wave of massacres and clashes,"

more at: http://www.newsweek.com/iran-claim-u...e-prove-624489

Dump already said Obummer started ISIS, he should invite Iran to make their evidence public.
    Thought of the day for Dump and Iran:
    John 8:32

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

King James Version (KJV)
    "I never voted to raise taxes. If you don't support the abatement or credit then you are voting to raise taxes."
    But the context is abatements or credits that apply to everyone.
    What Trump/Pence/Carrier did is called graft.
    He was a bad choice, Dump should fire him now.
    I was finishing your sentence, Dump deserves Sessions recusal because he picked the swamp monster.
    Just because I don't suffer from Trump derangement syndrome doesn't mean I support him, I criticize him when he is wrong, and defend him when he is right, and I do plenty of both.
    We have seen many examples of this, Dump is not in control of his staff. He needs to clean house, but so far I don't see him trying to.
    Dump went too far, he wanted to throw the press some wolf meat but it didn't work anyway.

I don't know whether the driver was malicious or just stupid and nobody else will unless an investigation provides more evidence, Dump rushed to judgement in the same press conference that he scolded the media for doing so.

There's many more where those came from.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He just likes things which cause chaos in the world and Trump is good at that.
    You just like the things that cause tyrannical control in the world.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    +rep His repeated acts of disobedience really shows his true character. The guy has no respect for the law, or this country. And he certainly has no respect for our roads or the people who built them.
    The guy even had the audacity to pressure wash the word Freedom on a dirty walkway. At least that is what I think I remember happening. I don't even think he acquired a permit prior to washing the sidewalk.

Trump is no libertarian but he still much better for liberty than a jackass like Kokesh.

And that isn't much of a compliment to Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Everyone is the "enemy", but Trump. "Cause he's the least of all possible evils", or something.
    There are many people who are better than Trump, Kokesh isn't one of them.
    People like Kokesh are why the movement struggles to break out of the single digits percentagewise.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

There's many more where those came from.
    Like I said...spin baby spin. It's not like you were obvious or anything. What a joke.
    "The Patriarch"

Like I said...spin baby spin. It's not like you were obvious or anything. What a joke.

You've got nothing but hate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are many people who are better than Trump, Kokesh isn't one of them.
    People like Kokesh are why the movement struggles to break out of the single digits percentagewise.
    And what "movement" would that be? Lol. Don't shake the tree, the statists might get freaked out!
    "The Patriarch"

You've got nothing but hate.
    And you have nothing but spin and bull$#@!, so ya.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Adam grew on the streets with no potholes , where I come from, we paid to have them installed, so we could learn from
    them , Adam has learned nothing.

And what "movement" would that be? Lol.
    The one people like Kokesh and naked stripper guy have almost killed.

Don't shake the tree, the statists might get freaked out!
    How are we supposed to educate the public if people like Kokesh drive them all away and people like you say good riddance because you just like to be offensive?
    I am repeatedly told that education is the path to liberty.
    You can't educate people you drive away.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast