Thread: Get A First Look At Orwell, A Game Where The Player Is Big Brother

Get A First Look At Orwell, A Game Where The Player Is Big Brother

Surprise Attack Games and developer Osmotic Studios are putting a new spin on the Big Brother concept in the upcoming Orwell. Set to release before the end of the year, Orwell puts the player in a new government organization in charge of technology with all-seeing eye levels of information gathering power.

With the Orwell Security Program, the player can investigate the digital lives of ordinary citizens in an attempt to uncover potential criminals. Through the process of profiling, the player has numerous choices to make regarding what information to make public and how far to delve into the private lives of others.

The announcement trailer offers a glimpse of what gamers can expect from Orwell.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/08/09...Tt4xAV5EMRZ.99
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like a C.I.A./F.B.I. recruitment tool.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Looks like a C.I.A./F.B.I. recruitment tool.
    Yea not sure if it will be a "COOL, GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE!" or "See what happens when this gets out of hand?" type theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Yea not sure if it will be a "COOL, GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE!" or "See what happens when this gets out of hand?" type theme.
    High scorers would be offered a GS-9 position.

creeeeeeeepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Looks like fun.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Maybe feed the game with real data. Get some use out of it.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

So that's what the Pentagon spent the missing 6.2 trillion on.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So that's what the Pentagon spent the missing 6.2 trillion on.
    The 6.2 trillion more likely went into the secret space program(s).
    I am the spoon.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.