Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones censored from New York Times bestseller list?

Alex Jones censored from New York Times bestseller list?

Alex Jones’ ‘Great Reset’ book hits #1 best selling non-fiction book in America, but the New York Times REFUSES to list it

JD Heyes
    September 18, 2022

(Natural News) More left-wing bias by one of the country’s oldest newspapers was in evidence again this week after Infowars founder Alex Jones’ new book topped non-fiction lists.

“The Great Reset: And the War for the World” soared to No. 1 and actually outsold the non-fiction title atop The New York Times bestseller list but the legacy outlet refused to list it.

“Total consumer preorders from 8/10 to 8/30 were 24,739 copies from Amazon alone, with 11,297 copies ordered during the publication week, for a total of 36,036 copies sold,” noted a press release from Jones’ organization.

“‘I’m Glad My Mom Died’ by Jennette McCurdy, which sold 34,686 units this week, was listed as #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. ‘Breaking History,’ by Jared Kushner, sold 13,356 copies in the same week, and was listed as #2. ‘The Great Reset’ is #6 right now on the Amazon weekly bestseller list for all books sold in all genres and formats,” the release continued.

“In just a little over a week’s time there are already 417 Amazon customer reviews with a remarkable average of 4.9 out of 5.0 stars. The Great Reset sold nine times as many copies as the #15 book on the New York Times list, ‘Vacuuming in the Nude’ by Peggy Rowe, which sold a grand total of 3,587 copies,” the release noted further.

read more:
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-...-book-nyt.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "All the news that's fit to print." And if it doesn't fit the agenda, then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I think it see the problem. Perhaps it was #1 in fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think it see the problem. Perhaps it was #1 in fiction.
    I've read the book.

Say what you want about Jones, but nothing in the book is out of bounds crazy.

It either has already happened, is happening or is entirely possible of happening in the near future.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The book is things Jones has been warning about for years so, if you think he is crazy then we are definitely living in crazy times.

It is time to unite because, if we don't stand united, now, we will fall for anything--and that will be the destruction of our country.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I've read the book.

Say what you want about Jones, but nothing in the book is out of bounds crazy.

It either has already happened, is happening or is entirely possible of happening in the near future.

I'm sure he comes across as less Histrionic in print form

Nice new source of revenue for the "Conspiracy Entrepreneur"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It is time to unite because, if we don't stand united, now, we will fall for anything--and that will be the destruction of our country.
    Uniting behind a batch of bullshitters isn't going to save the country. It'll just be fiddling while Rome burns.

The book is things Jones has been warning about for years so, if you think he is crazy then we are definitely living in crazy times.

Does that mean you're willing to unite with the growing number of anarchists/Agorists who see past all of the charade? If so, I'd be thrilled to unite, welcome aboard!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    I'm sure he comes across as less Histrionic in print form

Nice new source of revenue for the "Conspiracy Entrepreneur"
    Meh, he's written plenty of other books.

Take it or leave it...no skin off my nose.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Does that mean you're willing to unite with the growing number of anarchists/Agorists who see past all of the charade? If so, I'd be thrilled to unite, welcome aboard!
    Nah. That might do some good.

Besides, you're talking about people who aren't celebrities, and use big words. Not entertaining enough. If you can't feel good all the while you're saving the country, why bother?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nah. That might do some good.

Besides, you're talking about people who aren't celebrities, and use big words. Not entertaining enough. If you can't feel good all the while you're saving the country, why bother?

Plus, who would buy and wear all of the elephant and donkey ball caps?

Maybe after a good housecleaning...

At every Marxist riot I've seen over the past few years, the anarchist symbol was widely displayed.

Why are anarchists aligned with Marxists and burning my country down, and threatening to exterminate me?

If the state's monopoly on violence is simply going to be transferred to rioting mobs of DeShawns, Ta'Ne'Qas and flabby white Marxist weirdosexuals with nuclear hair dye, bad tattoos and ear gauges, then no thanks.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-20-2022 at 08:13 AM.

At every Marxist riot I've seen over the past few years, the anarchist symbol was widely displayed.

Why are anarchists aligned with Marxists and burning my country down, and threatening to exterminate me?
    For the same reason that CIA agents strip down to thongs in Libertarian Party functions. To herd people like your wife away from paths that might accomplish something, and into neo-teocon astroturf efforts.

Come on, man. You know that inverted scarlet letter doesn't represent no government, or even less government. It's just a half-drawn pentagram. How does devil worship reject evil leaders, again, the way actual anarchy does?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2022 at 08:18 AM.

The two are not mutual, so I suspect paid operatives. You know, to keep folks from joining up. Think about that, maybe you'll figure it out. Oh, and btw, check out Larken's new vid. I know the consensus is "yeah yeah I've seen him before blah blah blah", but he really hits it home in the CONstitution piece he just did.

I wonder if it is marketing for what they have planned using Jones as their useful servant.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

If the state's monopoly on violence is simply going to be transferred to rioting mobs of DeShawns, Ta'Ne'Qas and flabby white Marxist weirdosexuals with nuclear hair dye, bad tattoos and ear gauges, then no thanks.
    For the same reason that CIA agents strip down to thongs in Libertarian Party functions. To herd people like your wife away from paths that might accomplish something, and into neo-teocon astroturf efforts.
    Check out "Schools of Thought" for Anarachism on Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

They could be a believer in several listed other than Libertarian, Individualist or Free Market Anarchists. Probably Anarcho-Communists if I had to take a guess.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Anarcho-Communists
    By strict definition, people who believe there should be no government, and government should own and control everything, simultaneously.

In other words, oxymoronic morons.

What do they have to do with agorists, besides misusing a certain word because they are confused, and like to be confusing?

By strict definition, people who believe there should be no government, and government should own and control everything, simultaneously.

In other words, oxymoronic morons.

What do they have to do with agorists, besides misusing a certain word because they are confused, and like to be confusing?
    Abolition of state and rather common ownership, whatever that is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarch...rcho-communism
    Anarcho-communism is a theory of anarchism which advocates the abolition of the state, markets, money, private property (while retaining respect for personal property) and capitalism in favor of common ownership of the means of production,[48][49] direct democracy and a horizontal network of voluntary associations and workers' councils with production and consumption based on the guiding principle: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need".[50][51]

Some forms of anarchist communism such as insurrectionary anarchism are strongly influenced by egoism and radical individualism, believing anarcho-communism is the best social system for the realization of individual freedom.[52][53][54][55] Most anarcho-communists view it as a way of reconciling the opposition between the individual and society

Check out "Schools of Thought" for Anarachism on Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

They could be a believer in several listed other than Libertarian, Individualist or Free Market Anarchists. Probably Anarcho-Communists if I had to take a guess.
    Of course Page 46 of An Agorist Primer is what I highly recommend, then start at the beginning so that it all makes sense. The book is a very short read and just might change ones outlook and life ;-)

https://www.kopubco.com/pdf/An_Agori...er_by_SEK3.pdf

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to @acptulsa again."
    Last edited by PAF; 09-20-2022 at 08:33 AM.

Abolition of state and rather common ownership, whatever that is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarch...rcho-communism
    More wikipropaganda? I'm not clicking on that.

I talked to several at the campground the night before the Rally for the Republic. You're talking about people who are paid by government to protest against government. This has nothing to do with agorism. These hypocrites are no reason for AF to shy away from voluntaryists. Why are we even talking about them?

More wikipropaganda? I'm not clicking on that.

I talked to several at the campground the night before the Rally for the Republic. You're talking about people who are paid by government to protest against government. This has nothing to do with agorism. These hypocrites are no reason for AF to shy away from voluntaryists. Why are we even talking about them?
    You do not have to click on it since I linked to the quote. You guys questioned why protesters use the anarchist flag and call themselves Marxists. Just taking a guess based on the different schools of anarchism that they might be anarcho-Communists.

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. That, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That, whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his assent to laws the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of representation in the legislature; a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved representative houses repeatedly, for opposing, with manly firmness, his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the legislative powers, incapable of annihilation, have returned to the people at large for their exercise; the state remaining in the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavored to prevent the population of these states; for that purpose obstructing the laws for naturalization of foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new appropriations of lands.

He has obstructed the administration of justice, by refusing his assent to laws for establishing judiciary powers.

He has made judges dependent on his will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, standing armies, without the consent of our legislatures.

He has affected to render the military independent of and superior to the civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us;

For protecting them, by a mock trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of these states;

For cutting off our trade with all parts of the world;

For imposing taxes on us without our consent;

For depriving us, in many cases, of the benefits of trial by jury;

For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses;

For abolishing the free system of English laws in a neighboring province, establishing therein an arbitrary government, and enlarging its boundaries, so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these colonies;

For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments;

For suspending our own legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated government here, by declaring us out of his protection, and waging war against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large armies of foreign mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow citizens, taken captive on the high seas, to bear arms against their country, to become the executioners of their friends and brethren, or to fall themselves by their hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages, whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes, and conditions.

In every stage of these oppressions, we have petitioned for redress, in the most humble terms. Our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have we been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred, to disavow these usurpations, which would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, enemies in war, in peace friends.

We, therefore, the representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by authority of the good people of these colonies, solemnly publish and declare, that these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that, as free and independent states, they have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent states may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.
    Educate and UNITE
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Just taking a guess based on the different schools of anarchism that they might be anarcho-Communists.
    Of course they are.

Does that make meercats cats? Does it make sealions lions? Does it make partisanship sail the seven seas?

Educate...
    That is, in truth, what some of us are trying to do. Some people are, how to put it, resistant.

It doesn't help when people worship celebrity, while the familiarity which enables people to know who is actually trustworthy breeds contempt.

You know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-20-2022 at 08:52 AM.

to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
    LOL

Educate and UNITE
    I truly am trying to educate and UNITE, but it gets kind of challenging when people close their ears. I make sure that I read entire articles before I respond, even when I disagree with the topic material. Maybe listen to this in its entirety, and then get back to me.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is, in truth, what some of us are trying to do. Some people are, how to put it, resistant.

It doesn't help when people worship celebrity, while the familiarity which enables people to know who is actually trustworthy breeds contempt.

You know what I'm talking about.
    Educate it key. If you want to show people the way, you need to educate, which is seriously lacking in this country today. Jones' book does just that.

Educate it key. If you want to show people the way, you need to educate, which is seriously lacking in this country today. Jones' book does just that.
    And here's a man who educates...

...and who I have never once seen leading people down the proverbial garden path. Why aren't we talking about him? Because the mainstream media doesn't, and instead carries on and on about AJ and DeSantis?

Alex Jones talks about depopulation a lot and writes a book called "The Great Reset" which the NYT does not include on their list.

#1 on their list is a book called 'I’m Glad My Mom Died’

You can't make this stuff up.

‘I’m Glad My Mom Died’ by Jennette McCurdy, which sold 34,686 units this week, was listed as #1 on the New York Times bestseller list.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And here's a man who educates...

...and who I have never once seen leading people down the proverbial garden path. Why aren't we talking about him? Because the mainstream media doesn't, and instead carries on and on about AJ and DeSantis?
    Are you aware that AJ recently recanted his support for Trump, and is all-in on Desantis, based on the vaccination issue?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Are you aware that AJ recently recanted his support for Trump, and is all-in on Desantis, based on the vaccination issue?
    AJ is an ID10T

Quick, find the right .Gov employee, he/she will free you from your .Gov shackles!

And you talk about edumacating the people? Please. Don’t.

Danno,

Curious How much $$ have you figured you have given to AJ over years?

Product, subscription, books etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast