Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: They are begging us to rally around Trump and not someone else

$#@! Trump. DeSantis can beat Biden. No scandals, no baggage, no legal problems, no embarrasments but almost all the same policy. He polls excellent with Hispanic voters, has an excellent economic record and Florida is arguably the most free state.

Prove me wrong.
    Last edited by 69360; 09-02-2022 at 03:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    $#@! Trump. DeSantis can beat Biden. No scandals, no baggage, no legal problems, no embarrasments but almost all the same policy.

Prove me wrong.
    You're not wrong, but Trump is like a big orange boulder in the way of anyone else running for the nomination.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! Trump. DeSantis can beat Biden. No scandals, no baggage, no legal problems, no embarrasments but almost all the same policy. He polls excellent with Hispanic voters, has an excellent economic record and Florida is arguably the most free state.

Prove me wrong.
    I'm not sure it matters. They could literally put out polls telling you that "insert progressive nutbag here" is winning, convince enough idiots that it's true, steal any election they want, then tell you that if you question it, you're an insurgent conspiracy-theorist - and most people will accept that.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I'm not sure it matters. They could literally put out polls telling you that "insert progressive nutbag here" is winning, convince enough idiots that it's true, steal any election they want, then tell you that if you question it, you're an insurgent conspiracy-theorist - and most people will accept that.
    Ya, I don't see any reason why 2024 will be any different from 2020.

Current plan to overcome the cheating... "vote harder"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Ya, I don't see any reason why 2024 will be any different from 2020.

Current plan to overcome the cheating... "vote harder"
    Or 2022.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Prove me wrong.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Prove me wrong.
    But as danno pointed out, the narrative will still be the same. Everything they're saying about Trump they would say about DeSantis or Rand or Jesus if he dared to run opposition to them.

It's the whole media/deep state machine that' that we'll still be left to deal with even after Trump is long gone.

You're not going to pick someone that they will be pleased with, so looking for a 'pretty' candidate shouldn't even be a factor.

Though if DeSantis keeps talking about vaccine injured being able to sue, he's gonna get my vote. No one else will even broach the subject.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-02-2022 at 07:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    But as danno pointed out, the narrative will still be the same. Everything they're saying about Trump they would say about DeSantis or Rand or Jesus if he dared to run opposition to them.

It's the whole media/deep state machine that' that we'll still be left to deal with even after Trump is long gone.

You're not going to pick someone that they will be pleased with, so looking for a 'pretty' candidate shouldn't even be a factor.

Though if DeSantis keeps talking about vaccine injured being able to sue, he's gonna get my vote. No one else will even broach the subject.
    Right but there is no crap with DeSantis, no personal issues, no criminal activity. They can only go after him on the issues and he has a strong solid record as governor.

Right but there is no crap with DeSantis, no personal issues, no criminal activity. They can only go after him on the issues and he has a strong solid record as governor.
    There's no crap right now lol. If they don't find some they will make some up don't you worry about that

They'll go after the issues... that's $#@!ing classic lol
    - Kim Kardashian

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rallying around Trump or DeSantis is not what I plan to do. I'll rally around Rand if he runs again and Massie if he ever makes an attempt at the office.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A general warrant might be helpful. Search his underwear drawer. Nobody is innocent. Three felonies a day, no exceptions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Rallying around Trump or DeSantis is not what I plan to do. I'll rally around Rand if he runs again and Massie if he ever makes an attempt at the office.
    Call me crazy, but I’d like to see Massie replace McConnell next time around...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Extreme what? Extreme for whom? Extreme as compared to what?

These people tried to inject the world with a shot that causes myocarditis. They have wet dreams of culling over 90% of the human population. What do you imagine they consider "extreme"?
    Nuking cities? Industrial warfare? Legally poisoning people? What too extreme indeed.

More on point, we are lucky: First, Massie is the only statesman working right now that could have authentic national appeal because of his actions; then, he also happens to be the best possible candidate. And, and, imagine the new youtube compilations of Massie OWNING the fascists.

Last thing: our guys don't sell out! (lookin' at your Bernie).

I expect Rand will run, and I hope Massie runs as well. They can combine later, but out of the gate its better to have two guns holding down more ground.
    Last edited by RonWrightor; 09-03-2022 at 12:17 AM.

DeSantis' foreign policy inclinations are not compatible with republican ordered liberty. Too friendly, me thinks, to pursue the peaceful course circumstances will soon force upon us.

Kentucky is a lucky state.

Rand is not going to run as long as Trump is the frontrunner, and Massie has less a chance than Rand.

If Rand ran, 5+ others would run just to chew on Rand's numbers.

It's all a game they play to keep the agenda going. Trump kept the agenda going too..

Notice we just paid for 4-8 new Boeing in-flight fueling tankers for Israel, with 2024-5 delivery.. Asked for by the Izzies so they can bomb Iran without US fueling. We paid for it. The few mainstream reports that mention this news say Israel paid for it. LOL. With the money we give them.
    Meanwhile, they are also using more of our money to build the Iron Dome we gave them in Cyprus, which is where the population intends to flee when Iran launches its arsenal against them. The nuclear deal Trump killed is being killed again. If Trump somehow wins, now you know why. 2024-5. Prep for it.

Israel to get Boeings as part of US military aid: company
    https://www.al-monitor.com/originals...ry-aid-company

Don't think for a second that DeSantis isn't part of the gang either. He won the Zionist Hero Award.
    So you say, who cares? WW3 and Iranian revenge here on US soil cares. Moving the goalposts to tyranny no matter which of their puppets win.
    They are all frauds and secretly aligned with the program.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

There's no crap right now lol. If they don't find some they will make some up don't you worry about that
    Yeah that's pretty much how it works at this point. You'll get a fake story headline today with a footnote retraction next week (if at all) at the bottom of page 32 between the public auction notices and the coupon section.

"Don't say gay"bill never actually said you can't say "gay." That didn't stop every liberal media outlet from running with it.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-03-2022 at 10:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I fully expect early on in the next presidential cycle that Democrats will immediately say Trump or DeSantis should not be the GOP nominees since it's clearly evident both are going to cry foul play when they lose. Democrats will then suggest the GOP should nominate someone who will accept the outcome of the next election.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    As long as it's always about Trump, they will win.

Look what he did to Mike Pence. Turned off a lot of people.

I think you are completely wrong. EVERY conservative I know believes that Pence is a Rhino who didn't stand up for us. He was a coward. I am from Indiana and this was his state. We all hate him for turning his back on us.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    I think you are completely wrong. EVERY conservative I know believes that Pence is a Rhino who didn't stand up for us. He was a coward. I am from Indiana and this was his state. We all hate him for turning his back on us.
    What did you want him to do? Take a dump on the Constitution and throw out certified electors?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I fully expect early on in the next presidential cycle that Democrats will immediately say Trump or DeSantis should not be the GOP nominees since it's clearly evident both are going to cry foul play when they lose. Democrats will then suggest the GOP should nominate someone who will accept the outcome of the next election.
    They don't even like each other. DeSantis declined Trump's endorsement for his re-election. DeSantis hasn't taken in part in the whole election denial business.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    He is right. Neither he nor you realize how right he is.
    What? Who is the he you are referring to, Danno, DeSantis, Trump?

I don't realize and he doesn't realize but you do?

I don't understand what you are saying. Can you be more clear please?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Call me crazy, but I’d like to see Massie replace McConnell next time around...
    I'd rather see him be McCarthy's replacement and then lead the charge to impeach Biden and Harris.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump isn't their enemy, we are.
    He is right. Neither he nor you realize how right he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    What? Who is the he you are referring to, Danno, DeSantis, Trump?

I don't realize and he doesn't realize but you do?

I don't understand what you are saying. Can you be more clear please?
    You didn't get it the first time I explained it to you.

You didn't get it the second time I explained it to you.

It might be too adult a puzzle for you.
    We believe our lying eyes...

2008 and 2012 taught us better.

The people who scare them $#@!less Must Not Be Named.

We won't disagree forever. Sooner or later, all these things, trying to shut Massie up, the "vaccine", twenty months if doing nothing about the J6 prisoners, and whatever's next will add up, and your eyes will be opened. I have faith in you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    THIS!

Been obvious to me since I was in my tweens.
    LOL they were never scared of Ron Paul. He was never even remotely a threat. He was to them an unremarkable novelty that simply was not worthy of their time and attention. Ron Paul was about as much of a threat to the establishment as Vermin Supreme. Good for a quick chuckle and then here's Dave with the weather.

They were as scared of Ron Paul as they would be a dormouse.
    - Kim Kardashian

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is that so?

With the South Carolina primary just two days away, Mitt Romney woke up to some troubling news on Thursday: The Iowa Republican Party revisited his Jan. 3 victory in the caucuses.

Party officials announced that a final certification of the votes actually put Rick Santorum ahead by 34 votes. Because some of the results from eight precincts are missing, the Iowa GOP declared the outcome a split decision.

Santorum was quick to declare victory, tweeting: "Thank you Iowa for the win! I encourage everyone to join our fight in South Carolina! Game on!"

Romney, in a statement, praised Santorum's strong performance but declared the outcome "a virtual tie."

The announcement may do little to help the fortunes of Santorum, who never seemed to capitalize on his strong Iowa showing and is now battling for third or fourth place in South Carolina.

But it could have big implications for Romney. The Iowa "tie" does nothing to burnish the mantle of inevitability that Romney was counting on heading into this weekend's vote. It also means the media won't be able to declare him a rarity among GOP candidates: a front-runner who swept the first three nominating contests. (At least not without adding a big asterisk.) And that won't help his quest to wrap up the GOP nomination as quickly as possible.

Thursday morning, Romney also had to contend with new polls like this one from Politico that suggest Newt Gingrich is gaining ground on him in South Carolina. While Romney still leads Gingrich, 37 percent to 30 percent, Politico says Gingrich "has momentum." As James Hohmann reports:

"When voters are asked to volunteer the name of the candidate they plan to vote for without being prompted by a list of names to choose from, Romney's lead over Gingrich slips to 31 percent to 29 percent. Among those who say they will 'definitely' support their candidate of choice, the two are essentially tied, with Romney at 23 percent and Gingrich at 22 percent."

Of course, Gingrich could face some bad news of his own. ABC News was reportedly set to air an interview with his second wife, Marianne Gingrich, on Nightline Thursday night. While ABC has not released details of the interview, an ABC spokesman told the AP that the network planned to release excerpts during the day Thursday, ahead of the evening's GOP debate.

In something of a pre-buttal, the Gingrich campaign released a statement from Gingrich's two daughters from his first marriage, suggesting that Marianne may have "differing memories of events." Whatever the second Mrs. Gingrich says, it's unlikely to boost her ex-husband's fortunes in conservative South Carolina this weekend.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...h-gains-ground

If you'll recall, Gingrich came in fourth. Paul was third.

We scared the crap out of them. Why do you think the internet has been changed completely since then?

He scared them. We scared them. Do you think they really want the Fed audited? Do you think they want us to know what really went down in the summer of '01?

A brash, self-incriminating quote attributed every few years to President George H.W. Bush is back in social media rotation.

The Facebook post says Bush revealed to a news reporter in the early ’90s that if the American public ever found out what "we have done" they would "lynch us."

The post features a photo of the 41st president with the following words:

"‘If the American People ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the street and lynch us’ - H.W. Bush June 1992 to Sarah McClendon (White House Press Corps)"

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-ever-found-o/

Notice they don't address whether he ever said we'd hang them from lampposts.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-03-2022 at 07:07 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

2008 and 2012 taught us better.

The people who scare them $#@!less Must Not Be Named.

We won't disagree forever. Sooner or later, all these things, trying to shut Massie up, the "vaccine", twenty months if doing nothing about the J6 prisoners, and whatever's next will add up, and your eyes will be opened. I have faith in you.
    Is that so?

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...h-gains-ground

If you'll recall, Gingrich came in fourth. Paul was third.

We scared the crap out of them. Why do you think the internet has been changed completely since then?

He scared them. We scared them. Do you think they really want the Fed audited? Do you think they want us to know what really went down in the summer of '01?

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-ever-found-o/

Notice they don't address whether he ever said we'd hang them from lampposts.
    They ignored him because they knew for a 10000% fact that he did not have a chance.

They did not ignore him because they were "scared" - that is a mere fiction that we like to tell ourselves but it is not the truth.

They never saw him as anything more than a joke candidate.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-03-2022 at 09:15 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

LOL they were never scared of Ron Paul. He was never even remotely a threat. He was to them an unremarkable novelty that simply was not worthy of their time and attention. Ron Paul was about as much of a threat to the establishment as Vermin Supreme. Good for a quick chuckle and then here's Dave with the weather.

Sorry, but that's complete bull$#@!.

Ron was always wiped from the MSM- even when he won certain races/states- TPTB could NOT have him in the public eye. That's exactly how I knew Trump was either a darling or a setup because he was given 24/7 coverage.
    There is no spoon.

They ignored him because they knew for a 10000% fact that he did not have a chance.

They did not ignore him because they were "scared" - that is a mere fiction that we like to tell ourselves but it is not the truth.

They never saw him as anything more than a joke candidate.
    Head buried in the sand @TheTexan ? You obviously were not there or were not paying attention in any way, shape or form. That is an insult to those of us who were there every single step of the way from Local Precincts to Congressional Districts to State all the way up to and including National Convention

And you want to sit there and talk about "voter fraud" which is completely and utterly insignificant compared to the corruption at the State and National levels.

Out of +REP for @acptulsa and @Ender , hopefully those who were also in the trenches and saw first hand will cover them.

This doesn't even cover half of it, but it's a good place to start:

Last edited by PAF; 09-03-2022 at 10:37 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast