Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies.. Here Is Why 99% Of Guys Don't Approach You

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    An easy way to dismiss all this: sulking and "chips on shoulders".

Carry on...
    Not dismissing it, pointing out that you are letting this take you to an extreme. You don't make change by being and extremest--the system is screwing lots of people. How many women have been told to just get a restraining order on a abusive boyfriend/husband then to be killed because they believed in a system that has failed all of us?

We can sit here all day and count the woes, but change begins in each and every one of us. That's the first step. Second, push yourself away from the computer and stop listening to all the doom and gloom and take up a hobby.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not dismissing it, pointing out that you are letting this take you to an extreme. You don't make change by being and extremest--the system is screwing lots of people. How many women have been told to just get a restraining order on a abusive boyfriend/husband then to be killed because they believed in a system that has failed all of us?

We can sit here all day and count the woes, but change begins in each and every one of us. That's the first step. Second, push yourself away from the computer and stop listening to all the doom and gloom and take up a hobby.
    I think he probably just needs a blowjob.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think of a man who help MGTOWs on how to get ladies to quickly bang.
    Two entirely different schools of thought, I think.

Were I young and single and being presented this information, I would no more want to know how to cruise for nasty drunken sluts in a gin mill, than I would want instructions on how to shoot myself.

AF old buddy, sounds like you got a good woman there.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

I have hobbies that I'd like to include you in.

You dismiss them, mock them, or have no interest in them.

Next month, I'll start servicing the motorcycle for another season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Been married to the same woman for 41 years. I can't imagine life without her.
    ^^Two people who managed to win the battle of the sexes^^

Congratulations.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It doesn't matter what you think of guys who are good at picking up copious amounts of girls - the point is that they are good at it, women react positively to them and so they are in the best position to teach clientele who are unable to attract women romantically. So they take the classes from men who are successful at doing so, so that they can become more proficient as well with the hopes of finding a romantic partner.

If you don't like men who are good at picking up copious amounts of girls, don't blame those men, or worse, men in general - blame the real culprit, the women who are sleeping with them. If women tended to be romantically attracted to and sleep with men who you claim to be good men, then those men would teach these classes to help other men attract women and men would act like what you say you think men should act like.

But the truth is, and this is totally proveable - if men acted the way you think they should, they would not be successful at attracting romantic partners and they would not be happy. We know this to be true because if they were able to do so they would be in the best position to be teaching classes to men on how to romantically attract women, and according to you, they are not.

This is the lesson that men have learned collectively over the last few decades, what women say they want and what women actually want are most often completely different things.
    I never said I didn't like them, you are misunderstanding and my point flew right over your head. It's OK, never mind.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think I speak for most men when I say that certainly can't hurt things.

They have a website for men who hate women now, so they can go off and sulk together about the 'woeman' keeping 'em down--etc... It's really a shame because they take other sad sack stories and morph them into their own. Then go around with a chip on their shoulder. It really is the worst kind of group-think there is.
    Yeah, I've seen one of those women hating websites. It was one of the most ugly and pathetic things I've ever seen on the internet. Truly sad.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Yeah, I would agree.

She doesn't think much of me however.

Yeah, I would agree.

She doesn't think much of me however.
    I'll bet she's deeply in love with your crusty old ass.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

South Park - Season 14, Episode 14 - Creme Fraiche
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Heh, maybe...I'll leave that dumpster fire offline.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

This is PUA in a nut shell for u. A some point most men graduate to the point where a woman is more than just a sex thing. They are seen as partners in life, someone to help build their legacy. Some men never graduate to that point and they only desire sexual pleasure from woemen.

I truly sympathize with men who did not mature beyond that point
    I agree, well said! I think that graduation, as you put it, does come with maturity… or with spiritual renewal.

And I'll take a look at that video later, thanks.

― Henry David Thoreau

No $#@!.

'The system is screwing lots if people.' 'Take up a hobby.' You could learn ice sculpting, because that's some icy coldness being shoveled your way.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-16-2018 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I agree, well said! I think that graduation, as you put it, does come with maturity… or with spiritual renewal.

And I'll take a look at that video later, thanks.
    His comment has nothing to do with anything I said.

Men who are trying to have romantic relations with women struggle because they cannot attract them, so they go to men who can attract women physically, even if those men in their own practice are only attracting women for a one night stand. Attracting women physically is a major component that is necessary for a longterm relationship OR for a one night stand, there is not much difference between the two if any.

I highly recommend NOT watching videos that Jules posts, they are usually really silly extreme examples of things taken out of context narrated by somebody with a really bad fake accent.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm not "taking it" anywhere.

In spite of a few chuckles from the balcony, this isn't about me, or you.

Just a dissemination of what I see as relevant and pertinent facts.

And what I also see as life and death consequences, same as dealing with cops.

Like the VP for instance, as a "leader" in the line of work I am in, I will not have any consul with a female crewmember without a witness and recording devices.

Practical advice to save your ass.

I have hobbies that I'd like to include you in.

You dismiss them, mock them, or have no interest in them.

Next month, I'll start servicing the motorcycle for another season.
    That boat sails both ways...

Trains, planes and motorcycles?

How about taking an interest in what I do? And being appreciative in what I do.

How about some home improvements? How about helping me in the greenhouse? How about brushing the dog?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I do, but he is so filled with anger it has blinded him from the very people who do.

How about some home improvements?
    Finances limit any major home improvements right now.

That said, you just got a new $1000 stove with a convection oven that was utterly unneeded, as the old was working perfectly and in perfect shape, a few months ago.

How about helping me in the greenhouse?
    I just put a new roof on the greenhouse in the fall, at cost of over $400, to replace the cheap $#@! Chinese panels that I told you would rot out from UV inside of two years, when you refused my offer to purchase a quality built Maine greenhouse for $3000 and insisted on the cheap one from Harbor Freight instead.

And you have not stepped inside of it since October.

How about brushing the dog?
    As soon as it warms up, dog will get a nice long washdown and scrubbing.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 02-16-2018 at 02:23 PM.

I do, but he is so filled with anger it has blinded him from the very people who do.
    Again, this thread is not about an airing of our dirty laundry...it's about the legal and societal ramifications of taking on a long term commitment with a woman in 2018 AmeriKa.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Again, this thread is not about an airing of our dirty laundry...
    Maybe not, but it does have us all sitting here clicking the refresh button on the thread every 5 seconds.

Maybe not, but it does have us all sitting here clicking the refresh button on the thread every 5 seconds.
    I'm sure it does...that's why I'm backing out...

Boy, this is exactly the discussion my wife and I have had in the past. It is hard to keep from getting angry and jaded when "you are awake". For me personally, I have learned to compartmentalize the bad $#@! going on in the world and step back...taking a break keeps it from eating me up. My wife always says that unconditional love cures a lot of ills in a relationship. She has been proven to be right.

In this respect, keeping the home front relationships as the top priority and rising above the bad $#@! going on with unconditional love will pay dividends.
    On Trump:

Finances limit any major home improvements right now.
    Paint for the bannister won't break the bank. Crown molding in the bathroom isn't expensive either.

That said, you just got a new $1000 stove with a convection oven that was utterly unneeded, as the old was working perfectly and in perfect shape, a few months ago.
    So says you. Still cheaper than your motorcycle and mine was more practical.

I just put a new roof on the greenhouse in the fall, at cost of over $400, to replace the cheap $#@! Chinese panels that I told you would rot out from UV inside of two years, when you refused my offer to purchase a quality built Maine greenhouse for $3000 and insisted on the cheap one from Harbor Freight instead.

And you have not stepped inside of it since October.
    Hard to get in when the doors have been frozen shut since then.

Oh and you offered to buy me one before this one, hm...must have been a dream since I don't recall it.

Boy, this is exactly the discussion my wife and I have had in the past. It is hard to keep from getting angry and jaded when "you are awake". For me personally, I have learned to compartmentalize the bad $#@! going on in the world and step back...taking a break keeps it from eating me up. My wife always says that unconditional love cures a lot of ills in a relationship. She has been proven to be right.

In this respect, keeping the home front relationships as the top priority and rising above the bad $#@! going on with unconditional love will pay dividends.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cap again." I owe you one.

I'm sure it does...that's why I'm backing out...
    Ya know, a couple weeks back we were having dinner with MIL. DW was being quite bitchy which is unusual for her and we had a mild *fight*. We haven't had a real fight in many, many years. I let it go, as I know she was tired and stressed from some job requirements lately (mandatory overtime for past 2.5 months). Anyways, while I was taking the kid to the restroom, MIL dressed down DW and told her she needed to stop complaining and that if she didn't see all the stuff I do for the family then its because she hasn't been paying attention, hasn't been around enough or she has just gotten used to being spoiled by having a good man. I didn't know about this until a few days later when she volunteered to take out the trash. I asked why and she told me her mom told her to grow up. lol. Did I mention my MIL is great?

Men who are trying to have romantic relations with women struggle because they cannot attract them, so they go to men who can attract women physically, even if those men in their own practice are only attracting women for a one night stand. Attracting women physically is a major component that is necessary for a longterm relationship OR for a one night stand, there is not much difference between the two if any.
    If you don't mind me sharing my thoughts, I think you're going about this the wrong way. You are mixing up two things. Do you want to attract women physically, or are you looking for a romantic relationship? (something more than mere sex.)

If it's the latter, if you want a genuine relationship based on love and respect… Why not go to someone who actually has experience in that, like a mature happily married man? Someone with true wisdom. As opposed to an immature player who sees women as nothing but sex objects.

Of course if it's just sex that you want, then I guess it's understandable that you're looking to the "PUA"s. But I think you're missing out on something infinitely better and more fulfilling...and definitely better for you as a person in the long run.

― Henry David Thoreau

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast