Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll Shows 44% of Voters Support FBI Targeting Anti-CRT Parents, 47% Oppose

Exclamation Poll Shows 44% of Voters Support FBI Targeting Anti-CRT Parents, 47% Oppose

OK, see, this is what I'm talking about.

This poll is a good snapshot, taken too quickly and on too large a subject to be manipulated or twisted to any great degree.

Almost half of AmeriKa is perfectly OK with you getting the FBI sicc'ed on you for exercising your First Amendment rights.

Were there election shenanigans in 2020?

Of course, there are every year.

But the fact is a vast portion of the population voted for Biden, and knew all along he would be nothing but a senile puppet.

They were, in fact, voting for Bernie Sanders style, Woke, Maoist Marxism, and they knew it.

And that's why I have no interest in "reaching out" or "trying to engage" with my enemies.

Anybody that could support this, is an enemy, a dangerous enemy that I have nothing more to say to and, to quote John Silver, "they have see the last of me, but musket balls".

Freedom is not popular.

Half of this country wants to live in the old Soviet Union.

Instead of having to fight them all and drag their dumbasses along by force, kicking and screaming and sandbagging us at every turn, I say we let them.

Separate or Die.

Secession Now!

Poll Shows 44% of Voters Support FBI Targeting Anti-CRT Parents, 47% Oppose

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nts-47-oppose/

Hannah Bleau 13 Oct 2021

A plurality of American voters oppose the Biden administration’s move to investigate parents publicly opposing school policies, such as Critical Race Theory (CRT), a Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday found.

This month, Attorney General Merrick Garland announced he is directing the FBI to investigate parents opposing radical school policies, such as CRT, in order to combat supposed “threats of violence” against administrators. The move followed example after example of impassioned parents directly confronting school boards over their radical agenda items.

However, a plurality of likely voters disagree with Garland’s move. According to the survey, 47 percent oppose the federal investigation. Of those, 39 percent “strongly” oppose it. Another 44 percent support the decision, and among those, just over a quarter “strongly” support it.

Predictably, opinions vary vastly on party lines:

Democrats are about twice as likely as other voters to support Garland’s order for a federal investigation of alleged threats against school officials. Sixty-four percent (64%) of Democrats support the FBI investigation, but Garland’s order is supported by only 31% of Republicans and 32% of voters not affiliated with either major party. Fifty-four percent (54%) of GOP voters Strongly Oppose the federal investigation, as do 18% of Democrats and 49% of unaffiliated voters.

Respondents were also asked, “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: ‘The reported heated encounters between concerned parents and school boards often involve speech that is clearly protected by the First Amendment. Federal law enforcement muscle should never be used against protesting parents’?”

A significant majority, 68 percent, said they agree, and of those 48 percent “strongly” agree.

Across the board, 88 percent say it is “very important” for parents to be involved in their children’s education.

They survey, taken October 11-12, 2021, among 1,000 likely voters, has a margin of error of +/- 3 percent.

ETA -

Rasmussen took the questions out from behind the paywall.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ber_11_12_2021

National Survey of 1,000 U.S. Likely Voters

Conducted October 11-12, 2021

By Rasmussen Reports

1* How important is it for parents to be involved in their children's education?

88 percent say it is “very important” for parents to be involved in their children’s education.

2* Attorney General Merrick Garland recently ordered the FBI to investigate parents involved in protests about school policies, saying they have engaged in "harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members." Do you support or oppose this federal investigation?

47 percent oppose the federal investigation. 44 percent support the federal investigation.

3* Do you agree or disagree with this statement: "The reported heated encounters between concerned parents and school boards often involve speech that is clearly protected by the First Amendment. Federal law enforcement muscle should never be used against protesting parents"?

68 percent said they agree.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-15-2021 at 11:16 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But they are "good people if you get to know them" LOL
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    But they are "good people if you get to know them" LOL
    No they are not.

Anybody who could possibly say that is OK, is an enemy of mine.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Respondents were also asked, “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: ‘The reported heated encounters between concerned parents and school boards often involve speech that is clearly protected by the First Amendment. Federal law enforcement muscle should never be used against protesting parents’?”

A significant majority, 68 percent, said they agree, and of those 48 percent “strongly” agree.
    32 percent therefore agree that you should go to jail for exercising your First Amendment rights.

Ive told you all along you are surrounded by commies . At no point have I ever doubted it as fact .
    Do something Danke

This is Ron Paul Forums. We all know that Polls are bullsh*t. Say it with me: Divide and Conquer.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    This is Ron Paul Forums. We all know that Polls are bullsh*t. Say it with me: Divide and Conquer.
    Or,

divide and divide and divide again. and be happy
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Secession Now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No they are not.

Anybody who could possibly say that is OK, is an enemy of mine.
    The majority of them are useful idiots. People who have zero clue about any issue, but will follow along because there's comfort in the herd.

Could you imagine someone like myself voting for the Oscars or the People's Choice Awards?? I never watch any of those movies, don't care who wins, and figure it won't affect me in the least. That's what's happening in election system. They've tricked people into voting because it's a "civic duty". They've got all sorts of disinterested anonymous people pulling levers for this candidate or that. It just allows the whole system enough wiggle room to select a candidate for us and no one can question it. Mix in mail-ins and drop boxes, and that wiggle room becomes miles wide.

As for the poll, it's all in the phrasing. The only thing polls are really good for is to question people's awareness on things. "Have you heard of..." "Have you used X in the last year..." Those types of questions. As soon as you ask people what they think about issues or what they plan to do in the future, you're going to see all sorts of unreliable data. And pollsters know this. They've known it for decades. Which is why the media loves them some polls.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It is a form of conditioning. Give it some time and it will actually be 44% - after they keep releasing polls like this.

This is where RPF fails. You want to win you have to play the game. This means making up your own polls that say otherwise. People always follow the herd.

Shock New Poll 70% of Americans want to end gun licensing
    20% Want to keep gun licensing but make it more like buying a fishing license
    9% Want no change to gun licensing laws.
    Only 1% wanted tighter gun control laws.

See how that works.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The majority of them are useful idiots. People who have zero clue about any issue, but will follow along because there's comfort in the herd.

Could you imagine someone like myself voting for the Oscars or the People's Choice Awards?? I never watch any of those movies, don't care who wins, and figure it won't affect me in the least. That's what's happening in election system. They've tricked people into voting because it's a "civic duty". They've got all sorts of disinterested anonymous people pulling levers for this candidate or that. It just allows the whole system enough wiggle room to select a candidate for us and no one can question it. Mix in mail-ins and drop boxes, and that wiggle room becomes miles wide.

As for the poll, it's all in the phrasing. The only thing polls are really good for is to question people's awareness on things. "Have you heard of..." "Have you used X in the last year..." Those types of questions. As soon as you ask people what they think about issues or what they plan to do in the future, you're going to see all sorts of unreliable data. And pollsters know this. They've known it for decades. Which is why the media loves them some polls.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You're whistling past the graveyard.

1/3 of the country wants Soviet style, or Maoist fashioned, communist rule.

The existing Marxist ground troops have been smart enough to gain control of the government, the military, the corporations, the schools, the universities, the media and the sportsballs.

They have imported millions of migrant invaders from nations that have already voted into power communist regimes.

They create millions more with every graduating class.

And you come to me with bland platitudes about "dividing".

Of course I'm going to divide myself from genocidal communist lunatics that are calling down the entire law enforcement apparatus on my head.

$#@!'s sake, man.

Which is why the media loves them some polls.
    The questions and crosstabs are behind a Rasmussen paywall.

So we'll go on the assumption that I've been duped by clever polling manipulation and media spinning.

Fine...what is your best guess as to how many people, as a percentage, support this?

How many people in America are in favor of using the FBI to investigate and crack down on school board meeting agitators?

And if I produced numbers contrary to your figure, what would it take for you to believe me, and my numbers?

The questions and crosstabs are behind a Rasmussen paywall.

So we'll go on the assumption that I've been duped by clever polling manipulation and media spinning.

Fine...what is your best guess as to how many people, as a percentage, support this?

How many people in America are in favor of using the FBI to investigate and crack down on school board meeting agitators?

And if I produced numbers contrary to your figure, what would it take for you to believe me, and my numbers?
    It's hard to put a number on it, but I'd say the percentage of people who actively support this whole "woke/state religion" thing is probably around 10%. It's just that they strike fear into the hearts of most compassionate people who just try to keep the peace. So, the passive support seems way higher. Lots of people just do what they think is expected of them - and right now, adherence to this woke/state religion is expected. If you veer away from that like we all do in RPF, that 10% will try to scare you back in line. It's a small minority that will continue to push back, knowing that it'll make people mad or give them a low opinion of you. Even people who don't buy into this crap, don't like seeing other people fight against it. It's just the way humans work. So there's social pressure to bend to the demands of the wokists.

I have noticed that most people in that 10% seem to work in jobs (if they work at all) that do not judge them on the results of their work. Most careers aren't that way. But in certain fields, you can get by regardless of the quality of your work. Fields like Education, Social Work, pretty much any government job, Journalism, Human Resources, Lawyers, etc. So, in those fields, the percentages will score much higher. But as a whole, this whole movement is a small, but very vocal minority. But that's all it ever takes to ruin or save a nation.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I have noticed that most people in that 10% seem to work in jobs (if they work at all) that do not judge them on the results of their work. Most careers aren't that way. But in certain fields, you can get by regardless of the quality of your work. Fields like Education, Social Work, pretty much any government job, Journalism, Human Resources, Lawyers, etc. So, in those fields, the percentages will score much higher. But as a whole, this whole movement is a small, but very vocal minority. But that's all it ever takes to ruin or save a nation.
    Kinda of proves my point.

Gov. workers alone, at all levels, make up over 15 percent of the workforce, which is the rough equivalence of the voting population.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe we were already divided and the politicians are just preying on it, rather than the politicians being the ones actually creating the division.

At some point people have to take responsibility for their own beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

It's hard to put a number on it, but I'd say the percentage of people who actively support this whole "woke/state religion" thing is probably around 10%. It's just that they strike fear into the hearts of most compassionate people who just try to keep the peace. So, the passive support seems way higher. Lots of people just do what they think is expected of them - and right now, adherence to this woke/state religion is expected. If you veer away from that like we all do in RPF, that 10% will try to scare you back in line. It's a small minority that will continue to push back, knowing that it'll make people mad or give them a low opinion of you. Even people who don't buy into this crap, don't like seeing other people fight against it. It's just the way humans work. So there's social pressure to bend to the demands of the wokists.

+1, out of rep.

They always do this, condition people to believe this is what the masses believe so they will follow to and it will become the norm. The news media is the enemy of the people.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I believe that, yes, we are surrounded by commies, but I also believe that these polls are meant to persuade rather than inform. While I think that the number of people who support the FBI harassing parents is high (far too high), it probably isn't quite 44% of the population.

I also believe that FBI involvement isn't so much about CRT, but to lay the groundwork for when nationwide vaccine mandates for children is at our door. That's when the board meetings will really be juicy.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

You're whistling past the graveyard.

1/3 of the country wants Soviet style, or Maoist fashioned, communist rule.

The existing Marxist ground troops have been smart enough to gain control of the government, the military, the corporations, the schools, the universities, the media and the sportsballs.

They have imported millions of migrant invaders from nations that have already voted into power communist regimes.

They create millions more with every graduating class.

And you come to me with bland platitudes about "dividing".

Of course I'm going to divide myself from genocidal communist lunatics that are calling down the entire law enforcement apparatus on my head.

$#@!'s sake, man.
    1/3 of the population may be weak snowflakes married to victimhood but these are not real communists. They don’t have the stomach or the courage. These snowflakes and their cunning corporate/banking puppet masters are in places of institutional power but they are not the movers and shakers of these institutions (the bankers may be but their attack dogs are in HR at best). They (snowflakes) are the complainers and noisemakers. If they take the reigns these institutions fail completely (because they have zero skills and self-confidence). But back to my main point…

The polls are BS. By believing them and calling the low-self esteem snowflakes “communists” you confirm to them what their abusive gaslighting puppet masters tell them. The “deplorable” Americans don’t like you. You have no future in their America. In our “global community” you will have respect, power, and be loved…

…Textbook Divide and Conquer

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    It is a form of conditioning. Give it some time and it will actually be 44% - after they keep releasing polls like this.

This is where RPF fails. You want to win you have to play the game. This means making up your own polls that say otherwise. People always follow the herd.

Shock New Poll 70% of Americans want to end gun licensing
    20% Want to keep gun licensing but make it more like buying a fishing license
    9% Want no change to gun licensing laws.
    Only 1% wanted tighter gun control laws.

See how that works.
    Bingo

My guess is that a lot of the guys in the top left corner of this photograph weren't super ideological either,

they were just going with the flow, doing what they were told...

A.K.A. "good people once you get to know them" or "good people that have just been brainwashed"
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    My guess is that a lot of the guys in the top left corner of this photograph weren't super ideological either,

they were just going with the flow, doing what they were told...

A.K.A. "good people once you get to know them" or "good people that have just been brainwashed"
    If the opposition succeeded in countering Hitler's propaganda and reached those people, it is likely those people on the top left corner would not be there.

The majority of people just follow the crowd. Hitler won most of them since his rhetoric to reach the people out maneuvered all opposition just like social engineering being used to condition the masses today.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If the opposition succeeded in countering Hitler's propaganda and reached those people, it is likely those people on the top left corner would not be there.
    The thing is, there were cultural, economic, and social reasons present, which made "reaching" those people impossible. The top left corner of that photograph pasted above was inevitable.

What wasn't inevitable, was how many people were in the bottom right corner.

They could have left.

They chose not to.
    - Kim Kardashian

How many people, as a percentage, do you say support this measure?

How many people, as a percentage, do you say support this measure?
    There are many variables. How was the question asked? What does CRT mean to those polled? What do those polled think these parents are doing? Why would the FBI investigate them? Etc.

If you asked: Do you support the FBI investigating, arresting, and prosecuting non-violent parents who disagree with school policies and voice concerns about their child’s education at a school board meeting?

I would say under 10%

If you asked: Do you support the FBI investigating angry and violent parents threatening schools board member enacting inclusive policies designed to protect diverse students?

Closer to 44%

There are many variables. How was the question asked? What does CRT mean to those polled? What do those polled think these parents are doing? Why would the FBI investigate them? Etc.

If you asked: Do you support the FBI investigating, arresting, and prosecuting non-violent parents who disagree with school policies and voice concerns about their child’s education at a school board meeting?

I would say under 10%

If you asked: Do you support the FBI investigating angry and violent parents threatening schools board member enacting inclusive policies designed to protect diverse students?

Closer to 44%
    Sure, but mask protesting parents clearly fall under that 2nd bucket.

The wording of the question isn't the problem.

The problem is that leftists actually do feel this way.

Do you live in some kind of cave/bubble where you have no contact with leftists to not see this?
    - Kim Kardashian

I guess it was people like Gumba who ended up in the lower right hand corner of that photograph.

Couldn't see the writing on the wall.
    - Kim Kardashian

and I thought the cops were the ones to be feared. Hmm. Maybe in the end those guys aren't so bad when compared to what is really taking place.

What is really taking place? We are living in a magic show. Whatever we think we saw was an illusion. What we think he is doing he is not. It is all slight of hand. Mandatory vaccinations.... what is up his sleeve?

It used to be said that history will record.... Who can say with any certainty how history will be recorded? We cannot even have honest journalism. 24/7 disinformation by those claiming what anyone else says is disinformation.

There is too much influence and power behind the curtain. There is no such thing as do what you want but let me live out my days in peace.

Getting back to cops. They were just the noticeable symptom. They were just carrying out what they were told. It goes much higher than cops. They are not even needed anymore.

If Ron Paul were POTUS he would be squashed like a filthy undesirable bug.

This country needs the curtain pulled down and the actors stripped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast