Thread: Ever get censored?

Ever get censored?

Has anybody ever been censored and have an entire 5 page thread deleted…

and placed on “Warning - the next time you will be banned!”…

for going on a “conservative” forum where they bitch and moan about “suppression of speech” and our freedoms and country is tanking because of it…

for a thread called “Donald Trump on the Record”, where we were enjoying a productive conservation?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Has anybody ever been censored and have an entire 5 page thread deleted…

and placed on “Warning - the next time you will be banned!”…

for going on a “conservative” forum where they bitch and moan about “suppression of speech” and our freedoms and country is tanking because of it…

for a thread called “Donald Trump on the Record”, where we were enjoying a productive conservation?
    I had something a lot like that happen to me at Red State during either the 2008 or 2012 presidential primaries.

Some say that similar things have taken place even at this website. But those charges may or may not be accurate, and I'm not interested in getting on any moderator's bad side by making such accusations.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I had something a lot like that happen to me at Red State during either the 2008 or 2012 presidential primaries.

Some say that similar things have taken place even at this website. But those charges may or may not be accurate, and I'm not interested in getting on any moderator's bad side by making such accusations.
    The thread was not hostile, we were talking about ways to bring things back local, reading house/senate bills and contacting our reps, ways to vet future candidates for local elections - then BAM - thread deleted and a PM.

Maybe a forum created by Trump staff/supporters?

Who knows, first time happening I just wanted vent… I’m over it and going to Bike Night tonight.

Pretty hard to imagine either of you two getting censored or sensored . When I was a kid in school I always thought of censored as someone would redact a sentence , paragraph or page of a document they didnt like. These days if they dump your entire thread I think that is worse than censored. You have been disappeared .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Pretty hard to imagine either of you two getting censored or sensored . When I was a kid in school I always thought of censored as someone would redact a sentence , paragraph or page of a document they didnt like. These days if they dump your entire thread I think that is worse than censored. You have been disappeared .
    Some forums do "ban-and-wipes" -- where not only do they ban you, but they remove all of your posts as well.

Maybe a forum created by Trump staff/supporters?

Who knows, first time happening I just wanted vent… I’m over it and going to Bike Night tonight.
    Was banned from "The High Road" just before I joined here..

No explanation ever given.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Well a lot of the people doing the censoring will be leaving the dem party to join the new andrew yang political party soon so maybe they'll be busier.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we were talking about ways to bring things back local, reading house/senate bills and contacting our reps, ways to vet future candidates for local elections
    This site, if ever, hasn't been a place to talk true solutions in a very long time.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    This site, if ever, hasn't been a place to talk true solutions in a very long time.
    They are mentioned, but, unfortunately .gov still has a pretty strong influence. There is clamor here and there that the FED “doesn’t do enough”.

They are mentioned, but, unfortunately .gov still has a pretty strong influence. There is clamor here and there that the FED “doesn’t do enough”.
    After the Romney meeting, myself and others saw what was coming. We switched gears and promoted ideas and reading materials on how to take back control of our local apparatus. We were soundly shouted down for the next up and comers in the house/senate by even the few agents that were here at that time. My sig is a testament to the muck I went through. True solutions wont come from internet discourse, but discourse between human beings, face to face.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The Internet has not been safe for such discussions,, ever.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom